Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu (33884 Views)

Pictures As MTN Mast In Akwa Ibom Community Gutted By Fire (2015) / Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking / NBC: We’ve Seized Radio Biafra’s Transmitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Chanchit: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2015
B
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by baralatie(m): 10:48am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

I will not support Ipob or massob, all I am saying is that there is a possibility this people have far more advanced engineering than Nigeria
KANU does not have any superior anything butbut has serious accomplices putting other people in bad criminal light

8 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by asorocker: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2015
baralatie:

Who told you that an accomplice in the NCC is not ruled out!
And what does that put the image of a KANU accomplices(outright law breakers with no regard------mehn they are in serious trouble)
That can not be ruled out, that makes the situation complicated, if IPOB have sympathies in key federal government agencies then even Nnamdi kanu would not have been caught as a DSS staff could have tipped him off.

Kanu's capture has not stopped biafran agitation but triggered it there by making more people who were neutral to have some sympathetic view of his mission.
And if far more people do then it will not be fine for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by baralatie(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

That can not be ruled out, that makes the situation complicated, if IPOB have sympathies in key federal government agencies then even Nnamdi kanu would not have been caught as a DSS staff could have tipped him off.

Kanu's capture has not stopped biafran agitation but triggered it there by making more people who were neutral to have some sympathetic view of his mission.
And if far more people do then it will not be fine for Nigeria
Unfortunately KANU has not only done massive negative damage on the image of the Igbo.he has also rubbed Individuals and companies into acts of sedition and treason!
Do you even know the stress and heavy sweat MTN and south Africa govt is going through as it is unfolding!
South Africa are in restless mode!

13 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Chanchit: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
Are IPOB engineers this advanced, my thoughts are that if IPOB have this level of advanced engineering then Nigeria is really playing with a more complex and intriguing situation

Sometimes I read some comments fromthis IPOB guys and I wonder if they really have a brain.

14 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by ACM10: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2015
But the station is still broadcasting. Why all these hullabaloo?

3 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by kettykin: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2015
Chanchit:

Sometimes I read some comments fromthis IPOB guys and I wonder if they really have a brain.

Who is the ipob guy,asorocker has made it expressly clear that he is not ipob or massob

3 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by otokx(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Security around cell sites in Nigeria should be beefed up. Some of them are so isolated, they become a venue for criminal activities.

3 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by kettykin: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2015
baralatie:

Unfortunately KANU has not only done massive negative damage on the image of the Igbo.he has also rubbed Individuals and companies into acts of sedition and treason!
Do you even know the stress and heavy sweat MTN and south Africa govt is going through as it is unfolding!
Did boko haram do massive damage on the north, why can't you people be objective, by ipob using an Ericsson engineer to achieve their mission doesn't mean mtn is on ipob support, like asorocker suggested Nigeria could be confronting a far more advanced and intelligent group who are light years ahead of Nigeria and just using nigeria as it's playground.

Look out how Nnamdi Kanu almost messed up the dss in court if not that some judges had to wash their hands off the case

8 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Story for the gods....radiobiafra is everywhere, both online and offline....so your ego masturbπtion is temporary. By the way, why hasn't bigger news agencies carry this news anyway?

For the slaves, anything that tackles or antagonizes Biafra is good news and authoritative.....fake lily livered souls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by kayfra: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
Are IPOB engineers this advanced, my thoughts are that if IPOB have this level of advanced engineering then Nigeria is really playing with a more complex and intriguing situation

You are an illiterate.

10 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2015
ACM10:
But the station is still broadcasting. Why all these hullabaloo?

Are you minding these Buhari minions? cool

2 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2015
baralatie:

You and sensational nonsense are one....keep spewing fake and fictitious stories... I pity you

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Mr SEUN, if you like, strangle pro biafran expressions through bans and decree, it won't kill Biafra until the real problems that caused the civil war are solved, and until there is true reconciliation from all ethnicities..... I dey watch you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by asorocker: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2015
kayfra:

You are an illiterate.
Really. But when an illiterate is more logical in his thinking than a literate then issues with the individual involved now comes to play.

But you can buttress your points with out calling names

3 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by omenka(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2015
Those hapless brainwashed IPOD touts would still call this a propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Tolexander:
The technology in the fixing of transmission equipment on a telecommunication mask is not advanced beyond Nigerian engineers.

Did they manufacture the technology?

dont mind dat guy. na olodo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Setaje(f): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2015
OgbeifunErom:

Is that your interpretation of the article?

SMH....

advanced engineering ko, nuclear science ni

Abeg don't mind the sneaky guy. Always trying to sound like he/she is smart. Closet tribalist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by free2blast(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
If only they can channel their smartness to something positive. But we all know illegality and crminality flows in their bloodstream.

2 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by tunde1200(m): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2015
another trouble for MTN!!

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Luukasz(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2015
Inferior People of Biafra , Indigenous People of Brouhaha I hail una Igbo Kwenu!!!
Biafra is dead like OJUKWU(The Coward)

5 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by tunde1200(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2015
grin exactly.

free2blast:
If only they can channel their smartness to something positive. But we all know illegality and crminality flows in their bloodstream.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Luukasz(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2015
free2blast:
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by omenka(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
Installing a radio transmitter on a mast has become "advanced engineering".

Chai!!! cheesy Nothing person no go hear from nairalanders. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by baralatie(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2015
SonOfEl:

You and sensational nonsense are one....keep spewing fake and fictitious stories... I pity you
Pity?
The only people I pity now is the companies that are involved and the staff that are being laid off!
All because of acts of sedition and treason!

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Walexsammy(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
Woaw, this really shows ur level of reasoning, what do u think it takes to design a transmitter and receiver? A 300/400Level in my precious school can design them

2 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by asorocker: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2015
free2blast:
If illegality and criminality flows in their veins like you suggested then it is counter productive for Nigeria government destroying every Nigeria in a bid to stop them from their mission.

And if Nigeria is a country with very good intentions then why is the country worse off in spite of other people being in the country.
While I am not supporting Ipob or biafra, I will point out that the Nigerian hypocrisy is worse than all the accusations against Ipob

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 11:38am On Dec 31, 2015
baralatie:

Pity?
The only people I pity now is the companies that are involved and the staff that are being laid off!
All because of acts of sedition and treason!

Once again, enjoy your beer parlour stories....its your right

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by baralatie(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2015
kettykin:

Did boko haram do massive damage on the north, why can't you people be objective, by ipob using an Ericsson engineer to achieve their mission doesn't mean mtn is on ipob support, like asorocker suggested Nigeria could be confronting a far more advanced and intelligent group who are light years ahead of Nigeria and just using nigeria as it's playground.

Look out how Nnamdi Kanu almost messed up the dss in court if not that some judges had to wash their hands off the case
Nigerian is only confronted with"highly influenced persons with the high propensity to commit crime"!
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by omenka(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Tolexander:
The technology in the fixing of transmission equipment on a telecommunication mask is not advanced beyond Nigerian engineers.

Did they manufacture the technology?
As in ehn!!! When I saw that comment dude, I had to go over it repeatedly to be sure I wasn't missing something in there. Installing a transmitter, "advanced engineering".

Such primitive guys out here. Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by UrbanMystique: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
what is advance in installing tramistter on already built mast? Did they invent the masts or transmitter?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail / Soludo: "Falana Does Not Know The Difference Between A Bank LOAN And A DEPOSIT"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.