Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu (33888 Views)

Pictures As MTN Mast In Akwa Ibom Community Gutted By Fire (2015) / Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking / NBC: We’ve Seized Radio Biafra’s Transmitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by baralatie(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2015
SonOfEl:

Once again, enjoy your beer parlour stories....its your right
KANU turning out to be a criminally minded individual is one big story for the tabloids.

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by MadCow1: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
Are IPOB engineers this advanced, my thoughts are that if IPOB have this level of advanced engineering then Nigeria is really playing with a more complex and intriguing situation

There is nothing advanced about fixing transmitters on MTN masts and tapping electricity to power the transmitters from there.

Transmitters are sold on EBay and they all come with user manuals.

It's not rocket science.

So chill the fhuck out with that advanced bullshit.

7 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2015
omenka:
As in ehn!!! When I saw that comment dude, I had to go over it repeatedly to be sure I wasn't missing something in there. Installing a transmitter, "advanced engineering".

Such primitive guys out here. Smh.

Keep shaking your head, as long as it does not give some credit to anything pro Biafra....keep shaking o....*yimu*

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by PMONEY6: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
Are IPOB engineers this advanced, my thoughts are that if IPOB have this level of advanced engineering then Nigeria is really playing with a more complex and intriguing situation

Advanced for dong what? Anybody can install anything as long as you can climb anything.

No more "I'm calling from igwuocha"
Noise making radio.

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by kunle75(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

Fixing the transmitter to the mast is one thing and linking the transmitter wirelessly to the broadcast station in London and elsewhere is another.
And keeping it undetected by NCC until the arrest of Nnamdi kanu is another feat.

If care is not taking these engineers are way advanced than anything Nigeria can muster now.

I disagree a bit with your assertion.more findings still required by the security agencies.Some NCC folks knows about this,its not possible for him to do that without their express knowledge or approvals.so i think

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by emmyblow: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2015
wahoooo doe's guys are talented to have fixed such on a mask. come to think of it arewa radio if for the Hausa. biafra radio. should not be a treat to Nigeria. let them deal with those blood sucker call them self boko haram

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by wristbangle: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

Anybody working as telecom engineer from any region can achieve this aim. The only thing is the BTS (mast) contractor has authorised such move to install a transmitter, nothing can't stop them from achieving this aim.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by kunle75(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2015
theshield:

This is why we hardly see an igbo man in a strategic office. They will compromise their office and so unprofessional.

Apart from this MTN mast issues. The supervisor of ET airline in Enugu airport and some airport staffs were involved in drug trafficking thru the airport.

THEY WILL STILL COME HERE AND DEFEND DIRTY THINGS.

you are very correct but we still couple of them that are reliable like that woman cleaner at the airport that return 12m .....This country will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
OgbeifunErom:

Is that your interpretation of the article?

SMH....

advanced engineering ko, nuclear science ni

Dilector whose real names are - Nwannekaenyi Nnamdi Ngozichukwu Okwukanu- don buy market

grin grin grin

Hehehehehehe.... "Nuclear science"

I am so enjoying this...
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
theshield:

This is why we hardly see an igbo man in a strategic office. They will compromise their office and so unprofessional.

Apart from this MTN mast issues. The supervisor of ET airline in Enugu and some airport managements were involved in drug trafficking thru the airport.

THEY WILL STILL COME HERE AND DEFEND DIRTY THINGS.

So it justifies Igbo people not being in strategic offices right? You are first class bigot I must say. I won't go thru any pain of listing all the big offices headed by the Yoruba, etc both home and abroad that have abused their "strategic offices"

The MODS won't see this tribalistic junkie.

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by asorocker: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2015
omenka:
As in ehn!!! When I saw that comment dude, I had to go over it repeatedly to be sure I wasn't missing something in there. Installing a transmitter, "advanced engineering".

Such primitive guys out here. Smh.
You folks are reasonably well reversed.
I also mentioned that the Ipob engineers also linked the transmitter to Ipob broadcast station in London, which ncc could not detect or block. And as we are here arguing, radio Biafra is still broadcasting via satellite, Internet, terrestrial radio, satellite TV.

Of what use is my drumming it into your ears that block or dismantling MTN mast hosting Ipob transmitters hasn't in anyway stopped Ipob broadcast and radio station programs.

Of what use is my telling you Ipob is properly more advanced than Nigerian engineers which is probably why Nigeria hasn't been able to detect or stop or block the broadcast despite several arrest.

Look I am not Ipob member or massob member neither do I subscribe to their mission.

But I only want to air my observations, so take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Boss13: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

Please it is a radio transmitter. This can easily be purchased. No big deal.

The Nigerian government has broken the resistance. Those accomplices would be shocked when the read out their charges all for a miserable sum of money.

We should stay abreast of issues and avoid being ignorant so that people do not manipulate us easily

3 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by wristbangle: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

Fixing the transmitter to the mast is one thing and linking the transmitter wirelessly to the broadcast station in London and elsewhere is another.
And keeping it undetected by NCC until the arrest of Nnamdi kanu is another feat.

If care is not taking these engineers are way advanced than anything Nigeria can muster now.

Bro, any telecom engineer can achieve this aim.

The real technically in BTS is IP routing to a BSC and being controlled by a satellite.

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Chanchit:

Sometimes I read some comments fromthis IPOB guys and I wonder if they really have a brain.

Especially the asorocker guy you quoted

I find him not sound compared to other chest beaters we have here.

If he is a graduate then the school he graduated from needs to be probed because he doesn't seem to understand anything

4 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by kernel501: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2015
chaloner:
And d same radio still playing around enugu state. Nawa ooo

ARE YOU SERIOUS NWANNE?
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by rman: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

Fixing the equipment is not the issue but fixing it and keeping it undetected for a very long time while NCC was busy combing the Bush for a long time without tracing it. And also routing the signals from London to the transmitter. Presently no Nigerian engineering can do that.

Most university graduates of electrical engineering from reputable Nigerian university can do that.

This basic to telecoms engineers. Nothing special. Mind you FMEs role is a technical role and they were all employed and trained here.

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Tonason: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2015
History will remember all of you, well done for your good works. Time will tell who is the Victor and the Villian
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2015
modath:

Did you really read the article

Something was illegally anchored on an already existing transmitter & you are fooling yourself about advanced engineering!!

This is not about substandard shoes or aluminium bowl TV antenna ooo!!!

That guy in FG's tubu did a fantastic zombie coding on a lot of watered down brains for real!!

By the way, the Saboteur is in police custody! & he is gonna be there for a minute like dilector!!

You are a damn mean guy! grin grin grin grin

See finishing!

Ol'boy, you dey wicked o cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Tripleclick(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2015
Installed to boast! removing it does not stop the signal from been receiced.. thy can only b granted bail.. mean whil .we know nigeria can never approve d radio ..so ipod dd it illegaly.... d engineers will b released soon
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2015
galadima77:
Well, enof space in the DSS detention centers. And incase you're not sure yet, nobody is gonna secure their freedom. Treason they av chosen to commit, and so shall they be charged with.

So loving this!
Treason treason. Is treason charge a new thing in Naija. Adaka Boro was charged and imprisoned, Awolowo also was charged and imprisoned. Now Nnamdi Kalu is being charged. Boko Haram is a different ballgame.
Isn't it time Nigerians sit down and take stock.
Doesn't it make common sense to do so? Or must unity be by coercion?
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by free2blast(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

You folks are reasonably well reversed.
I also mentioned that the Ipob engineers also linked the transmitter to Ipob broadcast station in London, which ncc could not detect or block. And as we are here arguing, radio Biafra is still broadcasting via satellite, Internet, terrestrial radio, satellite TV.

Of what use is my drumming it into your ears that block or dismantling MTN mast hosting Ipob transmitters hasn't in anyway stopped Ipob broadcast and radio station programs.

Of what use is my telling you Ipob is properly more advanced than Nigerian engineers which is probably why Nigeria hasn't been able to detect or stop or block the broadcast despite several arrest.

Look I am not Ipob member or massob member neither do I subscribe to their mission.

But I only want to air my observations, so take it or leave it
Keep deceiving yourself. You are an Ipob Ekpa and we know it. Have you ever heard about Tunein Radio app? Whats so special about listening to Radio Biafra on the internet like they are the one that invented it. Advanced Ipob my ass.

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Tripleclick(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2015
kunle75:

you are very correct but we still couple of them that are reliable like that woman cleaner at the airport that return 12m .....This country will be great again.
gerrra out of here... dasuki n his brothers that looted arms deal r de igbos too? baboons

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by wristbangle: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2015
rman:

Most university graduates of electrical engineering from reputable Nigerian university can do that.

This basic to telecoms engineers. Nothing special. Mind you FMEs role is a technical role and they were all employed and trained here.

Thanks bro. I don't know why some people are defending something silly.

NCC detected it late because the FG authorised the operation when radio biafra was causing chaos. Meanwhile NCC detected the frequency and routing under few hours after FG authorising to carry out the operation.

2 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by wristbangle: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2015
rman:

Thank u bro. I don't know why some people are defending something silly.

NCC detected it late because the FG authorised the operation when radio biafra was causing chaos. Meanwhile NCC detected the frequency and routing under few hours after FG authorising to carry out the operation.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by asorocker: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

Especially the asorocker guy you quoted

I find him not sound compared to other chest beaters we have here.

If he is a graduate then the school he graduated from needs to be probed because he doesn't seem to understand anything

Hahaha, this is really interesting, please continue stewing in your ignorance.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

I will not support Ipob or massob, all I am saying is that there is a possibility this people have far more advanced engineering than Nigeria

Keep dreaming and masturbπting.... Am currently listening to radiobiafra live and direct.....dem dey online and offline.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by SonOfEl(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tripleclick:
gerrra out of here... dasuki n his brothers that looted arms deal r de igbos too? baboons

Are you minding these low IQ lots?
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by asorocker: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
free2blast:
Keep deceiving yourself. You are an Ipob Ekpa and we know it. Have you ever heard about Tunein Radio app? Whats so special about listening to Radio Biafra on the internet like they are the one that invented it. Advanced Ipob my ass.

OK continue in your assumptions, no wonder even with all my explanation and points you still stick with your assumptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Deploys Security Team To Osun Governor-Elect, Ademola Adeleke / Buhari: Bayelsa With 8, Kano 44 LGAs Have Equal Senators Shows Fairness / Re: Prepare For Delay In December Salary (Disclaimer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.