Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,946 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu (33892 Views)

Pictures As MTN Mast In Akwa Ibom Community Gutted By Fire (2015) / Why Is Enugu Radio Biafra Transmitter Not Talking / NBC: We’ve Seized Radio Biafra’s Transmitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Btruth: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
Are IPOB engineers this advanced, my thoughts are that if IPOB have this level of advanced engineering then Nigeria is really playing with a more complex and intriguing situation
Oru oro ode wo leleyi?

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by kernel501: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
chaloner:
yes bro. Call any oda to confirm also.

APC WILL NEVER STOP LYING.

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Omogbhollahorn(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
Are IPOB engineers this advanced, my thoughts are that if IPOB have this level of advanced engineering then Nigeria is really playing with a more complex and intriguing situation

Dumb f**k

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by asorocker: 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
bensine:
Ur arguement for or against the IPOB/BIAFRA does not change existing facts# u and I Kw very well that the BIAFRANs are more advanced in terms of technology than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. so given such level of skills, u can't rule out the fact that BIAFRANs may be more advance in hi-tech than Nigeria herself! Besides, its only wat has been discoverd that u read abt and kw of, do u kw if more of such hidden stuffs could still exist somewhere that Nigeria Is not aware off? The bottom line is that, if Nigeria is wise, rather than allowing our suffering to continue and keep us underdeveloped, why not harness our human potentials and develop and improve on what we have on ground! If Nigeria is not a crazy country, a man such as Kanu will be highly profitable to Nigeria! Let there be room for dialogue and implementation of agreement reached, then we start from there. The skills and knowledge of this young man is capable of taking this country to a greater level. We have a great mind there in the person of Kanu, let Nigeria do business wth him, settle his griviances and put things right. All over the world, Nigerians are making wave and breaking records but back here, nothing is happening because the environment is not conducive and does not encourage advancement. Instead all we find here is massive corruption and hatred! We better stand up collectively as a Nation and build our country or we split and go our separate ways and stop wasting time cos nothing is working in this country as we stand now!!!

Thanks for this elaboration and making it easier for people to understand the futility in fighting a far more advanced group
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Anticabal: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
But the radio is blasting in rivers my state of origin? grin
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Darlduchi: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
I have been thinking why the hate, why so much hate, even till today? you think their youths will have a remorse after killing over three million. and directly starving a million innocent Biafran' children
Why the Hate youruba people, why so much hate? What has the Igbo's Done to you people, is it a crime to be called by God's name as does the Igbo's.

I can understand the natural hate amongst the Hausa(Ishmelites) as it has God has put that enmity between us, and they have never hidden their hate and taste for Biafra blood till this day.

As a strong believer, i have come to a conclusion. If God be God may he show mercy to his Children which are called by his name. Chidimma, Nnamdi, Kelechi etc, by destroying our enemies even thier Children, if he is not God of Biafran's, let us all perish again as did in 1960-70.Amen

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
na lie! Its as simple as installing a local antenna. All u need are the gadgets, there is nothing like advanced.

Na ur type go see those toy drones for lagos rapid squad call am 'hey! Oyeeebo...,n ona too much oh'.

2 Likes

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by zendy: 1:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
How can a person be charged for treasonable felony for installing a radio transmitter on an MTN mast?

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by oglalasioux(m): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

Fixing the transmitter to the mast is one thing and linking the transmitter wirelessly to the broadcast station in London and elsewhere is another.
And keeping it undetected by NCC until the arrest of Nnamdi kanu is another feat.

If care is not taking these engineers are way advanced than anything Nigeria can muster now.
They transmit from hotel rooms here in Nigeria. F.M transmission is not that difficult and they can achieve long coverage due to MTN's 900mhz range. Someone has asked if ipob manufactured the technology. Answer is no. They can get it cheaply from China. Installing it is no big deal.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by klassicview: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
I thought they jammed radio Biafra?

so Ericson, punch NCC and DSS didn't remove the transmitters when they were jamming radio Biafra?

After they court said Kanu should be discharged from from detention, punch newspaper is now telling lies because they have collected Brown envelope.

punch site will soon be hacked down again and biafra flag interested as their official favicon.

lie lie government!
lie lie Mohamed!

all hail Biafra..........

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Olaolufred(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

Fixing the equipment is not the issue but fixing it and keeping it undetected for a very long time while NCC was busy combing the Bush for a long time without tracing it. And also routing the signals from London to the transmitter. Presently no Nigerian engineering can do that.

[size=18pt] stop fooling yourself.
Ignorance or half education detected.[/size]
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by jantavanta(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

Fixing the transmitter to the mast is one thing and linking the transmitter wirelessly to the broadcast station in London and elsewhere is another.
And keeping it undetected by NCC until the arrest of Nnamdi kanu is another feat.

If care is not taking these engineers are way advanced than anything Nigeria can muster now.

NBC or NCC?
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Xapio: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
I just entered Enugu yesterday and the radio Biafra is blasting loud and clear..The zoo doesn't know that there is something called "decoy" ...Kanu has already said he is ready to die for what he believes in. He is not a coward like some people I know. When he is gone, we will continue from where he stops. Biafra must surely come.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Olaolufred(m): 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
Please I am out of this thread. Thank you for understanding

[size=16pt]you really goofed[/size]
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by galadima77(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
OgbeifunErom:

Is that your interpretation of the article?

advanced engineering ko, nuclear science ni

Dilector whose real names are - Nwannekaenyi Nnamdi Ngozichukwu Okwukanu- don buy market

grin grin grin

And FG go sell market for am, with jara sef!

Abeg forget the distractions jor!! Ehen, so wetin Dasuki dey talk sef?

1 Like

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by jonced(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
i thot biafra mention was prohibited, why the obsession with biafra news on Nairaland?
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Mosh1: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

Chest beating as usual....I bet you many local engineers can do better than this.Why did y`all like this habit of chest beating,what will have happen if Albert Einstein is an Igbo man.Pride/Chest beating/Pompous etc their trade mark.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by obisage(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
I just checked and the Radio is still playing.

Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by hensben(m): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

Fixing the equipment is not the issue but fixing it and keeping it undetected for a very long time while NCC was busy combing the Bush for a long time without tracing it. And also routing the signals from London to the transmitter. Presently no Nigerian engineering can do that.
thats because previous government never cared to due to corruption.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by drmikeadams(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

You folks are reasonably well reversed.
I also mentioned that the Ipob engineers also linked the transmitter to Ipob broadcast station in London, which ncc could not detect or block. And as we are here arguing, radio Biafra is still broadcasting via satellite, Internet, terrestrial radio, satellite TV.

Of what use is my drumming it into your ears that block or dismantling MTN mast hosting Ipob transmitters hasn't in anyway stopped Ipob broadcast and radio station programs.

Of what use is my telling you Ipob is properly more advanced than Nigerian engineers which is probably why Nigeria hasn't been able to detect or stop or block the broadcast despite several arrest.

Look I am not Ipob member or massob member neither do I subscribe to their mission.

But I only want to air my observations, so take it or leave it
..nnanna leave them make them dey form best engineering students for Nigeria..if them reach abroad now ,them go know say na 18th century text books them dey read,,
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Jaideyone(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
kettykin:

Did boko haram do massive damage on the north, why can't you people be objective, by ipob using an Ericsson engineer to achieve their mission doesn't mean mtn is on ipob support, like asorocker suggested Nigeria could be confronting a far more advanced and intelligent group who are light years ahead of Nigeria and just using nigeria as it's playground.

Look out how Nnamdi Kanu almost messed up the dss in court if not that some judges had to wash their hands off the case
lol @ light years ahead. what a clown
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by danizy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
shachris02:

dude, there's nothing advanced in fixing a transmitter on a mast. Any roadside technician can do it.
howmany have you done?can you even fix a bicycle tyre?mouthmakers
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by abdullkabar(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
No photo of transmitter or the mast undecided
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Dav24(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
let him go to jail
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by gulfer: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
shachris02:

dude, there's nothing advanced in fixing a transmitter on a mast. Any roadside technician can do it.
Tell them o, the mumu Biafra goons. How can they equate mounting a transmitter with the connivance of surveillance team on a mast with advanced technology
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by saintmusty: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin coolfm too will soon mount their antenna untop mtel mast. naija i hail thy. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by Kirigidi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:
Guy, transmitters ar sold in d ICT market. U don't need to b technologicaly advanced bfor purchasing transmitters or mounting them on suitable platforms (e.g masts) as long as u hav d money to do dat. All d private radio/TV stations in Nigeria use transmitters to broadcast dia messages/send dia signals. Will u because of dat now conclud therefor dat those Nigerian private radio stations ar advanced in engineering just because they broadcast thru transmitters? Peace b wit us.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by andyanders: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Have them executed for such act.
Re: Ericsson Confiscates Radio Biafra Transmitter On MTN Mast In Enugu by DipoDee: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
asorocker:

I will not support Ipob or massob, all I am saying is that there is a possibility this people have far more advanced engineering than Nigeria

Despite the schooling on the thread, you keep typing like a kid..

Don't take this stubborness into the new year bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice / Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye / ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.