Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 (11991 Views)

6 Signs That You’re Setting Yourself Up For Heartbreak In Your Relationship! / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by HiDee2(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
In case you haven't heard, the biggest story on Nigeria's cyberspace in the past couple of hours has been this episode of theirs. While I am not interested in who was/is right or wrong as I do not have all he fact, neither am I in a position to even try to apportion any blame, my real concern is that there are many other pathetic stories of countless women/men whose child(ren) was/were forcefully taken from them by richer, more powerful and more connected estranged ex husband or ex wife. For those unfortunate, unconnected ones, no one is talking about their predicaments.

I once heard of a case where the husband retrieved the children from school without their mother's consent and flew them to South Africa; the distraught mother, left with only one child, could only haplessly look on. About 7 years after, the other 3 children have yet to return, the complicated court system in Nigeria couldn't help matters. Lawyers, human rights activists, NGOs, volunteers etc. can be of help, a great deal, to countless women and men in this area.

As we enter the new year, what measures can you take as a young man or woman to avoid such future heartbreaks for yourself and your loved ones? Here are seven simple steps:

1- Inculcate the right values and stay true to them;
2- Don't be in a hurry to get rich quick;
3- Don't be in a rush to be married;
4- Before entering into a relationship, "shine your eyes well". As much as humanly possible, know (in advance) what exactly what you are getting yourself into;
5- Know when to call it quit with a disoriented or an abusive relationship/marriage;
6- For those who are asexually active, ALWAYS use a condom; it not only saves you from unwanted pregnancies and STDs, it also saves you from heartbreaks such as theirs; and
7- When you slip, mess up or act indiscreetly (like we all do sometimes, after all, we are but human), PLEASE, don't sweep it under the rug only for it to linger on or re-appear 10, 20, 30 years down the line. Be courageous and wise enough to admit your indiscretion and make efforts to clear your mess before it degenerates into a disgraceful public spat as theirs.

Finally, I hope Davido and Sophia, at least for the sake of their baby, Imade, can amicably resolve this impasse and find a way forward.

And to everyone, I say, Happy new year 2016 in advance (it's barely 12 more hours to go)...
A toast to your success.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by falconey(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin

not only in 2016 for me, is till eternity.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by finalboss(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
i need the 20 ways
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by ratchy: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
HUMAN BEINGS !!

una don see case to take list from

chai

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by veekid(m): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2016
Cal davido and tell hm
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2016
Step 1 - dont be like davido
Step 2 - dont fvck sophia without condom

Thats pretty much the summary of it.

25 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Princejebs(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2885600/ulcer-killing-mehow-survive-it

Moderators please help me push these to front page
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by jmichlins(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2016
If your mother do not take weed and if your father do not have baby mama
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Aroh48(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2016
op,u no well.
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by cjmike704(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2016
chaiii wat a post
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Holamidhe(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2016
NEXT, mother's advice is importance
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by nero50: 9:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Abi ooo
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by sapientia(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2016
Zip Up.. close up

If you cant.. use condoms correctly and consistently

Its that simple
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by SPG4U(m): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2016
[size=18pt]The one and only way is if you are not a celeb......my view[/size]

meanwhile guys see this threaad on nairaland on the new way to cure stroke, obesity, burn fat, and obesity

https://www.nairaland.com/2844443/know-anybody-down-stroke
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Silva79(f): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2016
mtcheeeewwwww
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by MansaMoussa: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2016

Very Practical Points OP
No Religious Self righteous brouhaha that characterizes NL Sunday Threads.
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2016
I shouldn't be quick to get rich.
Make God never make my life be like fatai rolling dollar
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by CaroLyner(f): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2016
1)Dont spread your legs for any boy
2)Dont spread your legs for any boy
3)Dont spread your legs for any boy
4)Dont spread your legs for any boy
5)Dont spread your legs for any boy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by kirchofff(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2016
Op better have david's money
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by nero50: 9:50am On Jan 24, 2016
Nice one OP.....jus hope dey will hear
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by wolewolsz(m): 9:51am On Jan 24, 2016
And it made front page 24 days later.
NEVER GIVE UP - moral of the story

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2016
There's only one way, DONT DO BABY MAMAS. GET MARRIED AND THEN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR BABIES
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Adatob(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Emmanuel125(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2016
Touching urrrghh...sophia nd davido
Nice 7 ways.. My life needs it..
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by doveda: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2016
I don't like divorce but if it is unavoidable. It is humane for the parents to split up the kids. Personally, I think the kids should stay with the mum till they are in their teens, then they should passed on to their father.
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Don't fk below your 'station' .

If sophie was a rich man pikin, all of this baby mama, weed, kidnapping etc would not have happened. They would have settled their differences.

Davido should stick to chicks in his 'class'

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by boboLIL(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2016
Na wo get heart de suffer heartbreak...
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2016
Number 2 undecided
Like r u for real what type of dumb advice is that ... Thats the most ignorant comment i have seen so far ...so because sime stweepid lil boy is doibg nonsense means we should all seim in poverty to avoid the scandal ... Mehn i cant

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by boboLIL(m): 10:00am On Jan 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
1)Dont spread your legs for any boy 2)Dont spread your legs for any boy 3)Dont spread your legs for any boy 4)Dont spread your legs for any boy 5)Dont spread your legs for any boy
don't take moni from any boy

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by missKiffy(f): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2016
It is well, when love goes sour, it can be terrible
Re: 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
1)Dont spread your legs for any boy
2)Dont spread your legs for any boy
3)Dont spread your legs for any boy
4)Dont spread your legs for any boy
5)Dont spread your legs for any boy
Thank u .. Simple
N guys too shouldn't just go n sleep with any chic... Even if u do make sure u strapped or baby mama everywhere some chics is their mission to make it through baby mama jobs smiley so guys need to b wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). / At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.