Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats (11931 Views)

Girl Snapchats Herself Throwing Boy Away After Getting The Worst Head(or.al $ex) / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / Polular Naija Slayqueen Nude & Braless Snapchats Moment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
I went to shoprite with my guy this afternoon to pick up some snacks to chow. My guy was busy going around to pick up what we wanted to consume but then I saw this girl looking cute with a filled basket and taking snap shots. I noticed her moving around with her basket filled up taking selfie with the tongue out, pouting and that big ears. She went to ice cream section, drinks section, assorted biscuits section and so on taking selfie with her supposed basket. I was still waiting for my guy that went to pick up some things to pay cause the queue was long, as we were about leaving she and her friend were also going out, this time they were leaving without any item. I was like how will a sane being all in the name of show off leave her home well dressed to go to shoprite and pick items just to take selfie, and at the end they dropped the basket one place and head home feeling fulfilled. shocked
A girl that would go to that level just to deceive people on social media should be sentenced to death ...

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by ExpensiveG: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
LWKMD ~ hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha gringrin

Sentence ke shoo shockedshocked

Na so dem dey do, no be today thing.

E dey der blood, nothing fit change em..

***Dem go tell you say, everything for dis life na forming and packaging, just to show people say I belong to SLAY QUEENS grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by madridguy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lol.......... i wan crazy with lauf here....abeg lala make dis joke a front page so dat dos snap shot ladies will see their fellow partner in crime...... but guy u for try snap d babe some pix so dat u for show us....

hahaha once again. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by DivinelyBlessed: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Insanity

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin
Baba I fear woman today, imagine say you go supermarket pick basket snap then you leave the basket they go home

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kingpinukecy:
Lol.......... i wan crazy with lauf here....abeg lala make dis joke a front page so dat dos snap shot ladies will see their fellow partner in crime...... but guy u for try snap d babe some pix so dat u for show us....

hahaha once again. grin

Aswear na mistake I make, some of my small bois for street were like saying hi to the babes see as them snub them . I wan laff die

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by ExpensiveG: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kingpinukecy:

hahaha once again. grin

I swear laugh wan finish me hia

***I no fit sleep oooo

hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha gringrin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Homeboiy: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
I will come back to read
iam busy now
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by madridguy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Very funny my bro. When you go outside you see ladies doing silly things just for show up. Slay mama everywhere. I'm sure by now her gullible friends on facebook will be commenting on those pictures grin

CROWNWEALTH019:

Baba I fear woman today, imagine say you go supermarket pick basket snap then you leave the basket they go home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
madridguy:
Very funny my bro. When you go outside you see ladies doing silly things just for show up. Slay mama everywhere. I'm sure by now her gullible friends on facebook will be commenting on those pictures grin

They've taken the madness to another level, most of them on nairalanf her guilty of it

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by madridguy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
Market strategy grin grin grin

CROWNWEALTH019:

They've taken the madness to another level, most of them on nairalanf her guilty of it
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by tosyne2much(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
This matter weak me oooo

Anyway, I'm not surprised because people with low self esteem usually go out of their ways to show to people that life is fine with them

10 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by pterson(m): 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
She's looking for boyfriend although I'm weak already! Shift, lemme faint.
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
madridguy:
Market strategy grin grin grin

No fit catch me at all baba, send me mail make I reply you.
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
pterson:
She's looking for boyfriend although I'm weak already! Shift, lemme faint.
No faint for this thread
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
This matter weak me oooo
When I see her they go without basket I first pause reason the matter again, so babe go fit leave house go shoprite pick items snap then drop the basket down.
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by madridguy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
As a sharp guy you must open your head more than your eyes. Fake people everywhere. Don't know what people stand to gain in fake life. You see people going to car stand to price car only to sit and take some selfie and come on FB to claim WIRE MONEY grin with empty pocket.

CROWNWEALTH019:

No fit catch me at all baba, send me mail make I reply you.

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by chidekings(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Some people live more online than offline

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by pterson(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

No faint for this thread
If I faint, I go see if you go carry me or not. *faints*
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Victornezzar: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Baba it's normal among dem oo
Some would just go 2 buy 1 item
u would see dem taking a photo of d whole arena
well madness has taken over some people

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by doublewisdom: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
She will caption the pictures " shopping with bae " and tag 60 people. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

When I see her they go without basket I first pause reason the matter again, so babe go fit leave house go shoprite pick items snap then drop the basket down.
That's the extent some of them can go just to show to the world that they are exposed to shopping.. They are usually people with low self esteem

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:
Baba it's normal among dem oo
Some would just go 2 buy 1 item
u would see dem taking a photo of d whole arena
well madness has taken over some people
Noticed that no one babe gree enter this thread, chai women na fake azzes

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
doublewisdom:
She will caption the pictures " shopping with bae " and tag 60 people. grin grin grin
Aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Victornezzar: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Noticed that no one babe gree enter this thread, chai women na fake azzes
u dey mind dem
dats y I don't blv tinz on net oo
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kingpinukecy:

hahaha once again. grin
No be joke, something way I see with my eyes
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by doublewisdom: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Btw, the girl is a learner compared to my sisters in Warri. Even old women no dey carry last for Effurun shoprite. I think it's a gender thing sha.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Kowor(f): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Some girls be disgracing somebody. sad

1 Share

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Alphamale2017(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2017
that sentences to death part got me laughing
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by boiz2men(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2017
Nl ladies are running away from this thread.. They are guilty of the madness grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by dingbang(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / What Do You Like Most About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.