Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! (8761 Views)

What Is It Called When Ur Crush Has A Crush On You Too? (pic) / When Ur Crush Finally 'toast' U / When Ur Crush Perfer Light Skin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Dreyl(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
i'v never had none.so far
wink
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Hahah you mustn't like me at all. shocked. I thought we're friends
lol. Yes we are tongue
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Yes we are tongue

And you want to laugh at my pain ehn shocked no worries I've a very embarrassing story in my diary...
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

And you want to laugh at my pain ehn shocked no worries I've a very embarrassing story in my diary...
Some shii are better laughed at to ease the pain. Clocked? Gimme link to the story
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Some shii are better laughed at to ease the pain. Clocked? Gimme link to the story

Lol I agree!

It's in my diary here on NL...
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I agree!

It's in my diary here on NL...
lol. I know that feeling. Damn! Espcially the part you caused delay and traffic of the qeue. Lol. You just wanna entering the ground. Lol
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by CaroLyner(f): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I know that feeling. Damn! Espcially the part you caused delay and traffic of the qeue. Lol. You just wanna entering the ground. Lol

You don't like me at all oo you even shared it so more people can witness my shame.

It was SO embarrassing. Oh my. I just didn't even know what to do sigh
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Dreyl(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
tonguetongue
what's up
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by CaroLyner(f): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dreyl:
what's up??
preping for the new eve. cool
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

You don't like me at all oo you even shared it so more people can witness my shame.

It was SO embarrassing. Oh my. I just didn't even know what to do sigh
lol. I didn't share to mock. Did so cuz it's funny cheesy cheesy cheesy besides, it's on your diary so its public enough. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Dreyl(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
preping for the new eve. cool
Sure, I wish we can celebrate new year together. smiley
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by CaroLyner(f): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dreyl:
Sure, I wish we can celebrate new year together. smiley
wait up.how's that bae?
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Dreyl(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
wait up.how's that bae?
we doing fine, everything went smooth, she traveled to Anambra for new year. smiley smiley
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by CaroLyner(f): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dreyl:
we doing fine, everything went smooth, she traveled to Anambra for new year. smiley smiley
cheesy great.so who's advice did you take?
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. I didn't share to mock. Did so cuz it's funny cheesy cheesy cheesy besides, it's on your diary so its public enough. tongue tongue tongue

Sigh. Well fuckit yolo cheesy

I'll only write nice things that happen to me now lol
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Sigh. Well fuckit yolo cheesy

I'll only write nice things that happen to me now lol
Huhuhu tongue tongue tongue

Writing only only good things doesn't make it a diary. It's meant to be combination of both...... Everything that happens.

Why you shy for tho? tongue
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Huhuhu tongue tongue tongue

Writing only only good things doesn't make it a diary. It's meant to be combination of both...... Everything that happens.

Why you shy for tho? tongue

Lol I'm not shy exactly. I'm just embarrassed embarassed

Mhm no. I think my day to day life is too boring to be honest. And it can't be narrated... So just the highlights will do..
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Lol I'm not shy exactly. I'm just embarrassed embarassed

Mhm no. I think my day to day life is too boring to be honest. And it can't be narrated... So just the highlights will do..
oh! She's not shy. That's good news. That lips wink wink smiley smiley

Hehehehe make a slide show of it and we'll watch cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oh! She's not shy. That's good news. That lips wink wink smiley smiley

Hehehehe make a slide show of it and we'll watch cheesy cheesy

Lol so basically a snapchat story tongue eh it's not that deep oo Biko

You've started again with this lips angry... I'll vex now and cut them off tongue
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by bronzegoddess(f): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
captainking:
Humm... Mine was when I was trying to do jetli with my nysc bae back then.. And I had muscle pull tryna pull off some sexual stunt.. Sex ended... So embarrassing... Arrhhh...
really? seriously? for real? U had to talk about us?
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Lol so basically a snapchat story tongue eh it's not that deep oo Biko

You've started again with this lips angry... I'll vex now and cut them off tongue
yes ooo. Atleast I'll have something to retire to every night haha

Now she's shy cheesy cheesy thought she wasnt
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Dreyl(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
cheesy great.so who's advice did you take?
i judged her too quick, she ate a fish I was allergic to, she told me on our date when i teasingly asked her. everything was just flawless, my best moment in this year perhaps. smiley smiley
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
I finally come dey bang the chick, my papa suppose dey work, na so him come dey bang for door. The funny tin was I just pulled out and wore my trouser, the girl just angrily sat on the bed frowning, na me come dey beg am make she dress. My pops enter room come see too teenagers sweating profusely for hot afternoon. Windows and door locked... both of us could not look him or each other in the eyes after that episode. Hope pops didn't suspect any thing... secondary school days. Living in face me I face you is terrible...
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yes ooo. Atleast I'll have something to retire to every night haha

Now she's shy cheesy cheesy thought she wasnt

I'm not shy! embarassed embarassed embarassed you're just bullying me
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not shy! embarassed embarassed embarassed you're just bullying me

awwwwwwwww! cry cry I'm not a bully. Why would I bully you for? cry
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by CaroLyner(f): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dreyl:
i judged her too quick, she ate a fish I was allergic to, she told me on our date when i teasingly asked her. everything was just flawless, my best moment in this year perhaps. smiley smiley
aww.am glad you had the best of time.smiley
wish you luck ahead wid everything.cheesy
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
awwwwwwwww! cry cry I'm not a bully. Why would I bully you for? cry

It's cause you don't like me sad
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

It's cause you don't like me sad
I promise to like you this 2016. I cross my heart cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I promise to like you this 2016. I cross my heart cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ehhh no oo if you're not nice to me in 2015 I'm leaving you there tongue
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Ehhh no oo if you're not nice to me in 2015 I'm leaving you there tongue
Hehehe I refuse to be left behind. You can't leave me in 2015....... Can cattles do without flies? Nah. No way

We walking side by side into 2016. But I assure you I'm gonna like you wink tongue tongue
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehe I refuse to be left behind. You can't leave me in 2015....... Can cattles do without flies? Nah. No way

We walking side by side into 2016. But I assure you I'm gonna like you wink tongue tongue

No oo it's too late. You can't pick and choose the years you have your files tongue

Ill find another cattle...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single / See The Nonsense I Woke Up To Find At My House Gate *picturéd / Look At What Dîck Did To Her [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.