Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! (8602 Views)

What Is It Called When Ur Crush Has A Crush On You Too? (pic) / When Ur Crush Finally 'toast' U / When Ur Crush Perfer Light Skin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by AyamConfidence(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:
STFUareyouGod and AyamConfidence. I'm only a small gehl oo Biko
says YourMain....but adonbilivit BTW FTC ON PAGE 4
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by CaroLyner(f): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dreyl:
Thanks, happy new year.
same to you smileysmiley
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Dreyl(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
same to you smileysmiley
so how are you planning this year? wink
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by steveneche(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by CaroLyner(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2016
Dreyl:
so how are you planning this year? wink
hoping for the best.school resumes in a bit
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by steveneche(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Shoo
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Dreyl(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
hoping for the best.school resumes in a bit
yeah, you school in lagos right?
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by CaroLyner(f): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2016
Dreyl:
yeah, you school in lagos right?
fresher yea smiley
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Dreyl(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
fresher yea smiley
That's cool, I wish you the best. smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by abbeybiodun: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2016
Omoh, just can't forget dis most embarrassing day dis virgin gurl I have bin dating finally agreed I shud have sex with her, after sum minutes of pre-intimacy na him I say make I enter d promise land, my prick no just gree enter her tight toto, we try all style, (doggy,missionary,cow boy) all to no avail, since dat day dis gurl run away from me, even till 2day I stil can't undstnd y d tin no gree enter..abeg who get idea oo so as to safe mysef from future embarasment of d same incidence
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by steveneche(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
lol
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by captainjoh(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
After so many attempt, i was able to arrange a meeting with her. Before leaving home that evening, my sisters husband came home with a bottle of drink (i don't know the name) and i sip a little, like very little since i don't take alcohol just wanted to know what the drink is like.

The drink was very offensive. When i got to meet with her in her street, we began discussing and i notice she was hiding her face, the next thing she just said you are drunk. Me? Ha! I pity myself, how do i explain i don't take alcohol, shame catch me. Na so she waka go
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by oodua1stson: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
steveneche:
My most embarrasing moment was when i finally got lucky n stack nude with my long chased crush but my 'oga' refused to rise all through dat night..
believe me, you have a problem with your weiner
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
I've got no embarrassing moment to share cause I haven't a crush .. Some tell me i'ma weirdo cause I've got no crush .. Isn't it possible for someone not to have a crushcry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Ladies Disgrace Themselves Publicly After Fighting Over A Man In Public.PICS / Interracial Marriage (white Man, Black Woman) / I'm Back & I Am Serious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.