Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! (8615 Views)

What Is It Called When Ur Crush Has A Crush On You Too? (pic) / When Ur Crush Finally 'toast' U / When Ur Crush Perfer Light Skin Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

No oo it's too late. You can't pick and choose the years you have your files tongue

Ill find another cattle...
Awwwwwwwww this is not the kinda news I like to hear on last day of the year. Deep! cry cry cry
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Awwwwwwwww this is not the kinda news I like to hear on last day of the year. Deep! cry cry cry

Don't worry. I forgive you . Ill give you another chance to like me tongue
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Don't worry. I forgive you . Ill give you another chance to like me tongue
hahahaha. Joker!
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahaha. Joker!

You better like me oo. Nice gehl like me tongue

What are you doing for new year shocked
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

You better like me oo. Nice gehl like me tongue

What are you doing for new year shocked
Miss Nice Girl tongue tongue tongue I like already

Well, my plans messed up already. I guess it's gonna be a night like yours cry
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Miss Nice Girl tongue tongue tongue I like already

Well, my plans messed up already. I guess it's gonna be a night like yours cry

Mr Nice guy tongue

Awh what were your plans before ? Netflix and chill ?
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Mr Nice guy tongue

Awh what were your plans before ? Netflix and chill ?
Go out with ma bro and from there to church. But with the cold and rain, nuff is gonna get my ass out of this house
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Go out with ma bro and from there to church. But with the cold and rain, nuff is gonna get my ass out of this house

I swear! It's actually freezing shocked. I cannot deal. Lol this is why I'm going to marry my bed wink a Nigerian man can't protect you from the cold.
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

I swear! It's actually freezing shocked. I cannot deal. Lol this is why I'm going to marry my bed wink a Nigerian man can't protect you from the cold.
to think it was so sunny all day only to come up with this wicked weather

Nigerian man? Hehehe don't make me start pls cuz I know what yur trying to do. It won't work this evening tongue tongue keep marrying your pillow. Before you know, it'll be 2016, 2017 2018and you'd still be married to your pillow cheesy tongue
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
She saw my john Thomas erec.ted and decided to punish me by refusing to let me in.
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Love Machine:
She saw my john Thomas erec.ted and decided to punish me by refusing to let me in.
shocked shocked
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
to think it was so sunny all day only to come up with this wicked weather

Nigerian man? Hehehe don't make me start pls cuz I know what yur trying to do. It won't work this evening tongue tongue keep marrying your pillow. Before you know, it'll be 2016, 2017 2018and you'd still be married to your pillow cheesy tongue

Lol nonsense weather. Kmt.

Hahahahhaha bhet am I lying though tongue of course . My pillow is loyal tongue grin. It's always there for me. Most especially it doesn't lie lipsrsealed not like some people. Don't worry. Ill send you wedding invitation kiss

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by mimicue(f): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Had an outing with my crush ... Out of curiosity when I alighted from the car my heel broke and my crush was just laughing .. I was embarrassed
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

Lol nonsense weather. Kmt.

Hahahahhaha bhet am I lying though tongue of course . My pillow is loyal tongue grin. It's always there for me. Most especially it doesn't lie lipsrsealed not like some people. Don't worry. Ill send you wedding invitation kiss
I pity the poor pillow. Only if it could talk, it woulda been like "pls can you give me breathing space for once? I'm so sick and tired of being harassed everytime by you. Just go and let me be". Hahahaha

Wedding iv with your pillow? I'll pass. Don't bother.
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
mimicue:
Had an outing with my crush ... Out of curiosity when I highlighted alighted from the car my heel broke and my crush was just laughing .. I was embarrassed
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I pity the poor pillow. Only if it could talk, it woulda been like "pls can you give me breathing space for once? I'm so sick and tired of being harassed everytime by you. Just go and let me be". Hahahaha

Wedding iv with your pillow? I'll pass. Don't bother.

No oo. My pillow loves me! He's always so happy to see me. And I take very good care of him tongue

It's going to be fun oo. Ill cook your fave wink
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

No oo. My pillow loves me! He's always so happy to see me. And I take very good care of him tongue

It's going to be fun oo. Ill cook your fave wink
Him? You've got a 'him' for pillow? Is their something I'm missing out on? shocked shocked

Btw, does the pillow get to go royal rumble with those lips? tongue if no, then yur on a loooooong thing tongue tongue tongue

My fav? How's that even possible when you don't know my fav. Wait, don't tell me I told you already shocked tongue
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by captainking(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
bronzegoddess:
really? seriously? for real? U had to talk about us?
oh my.... Dint think u wud get me here.. Let me apologise by recreating that stunt sex scenario again... But this time... In the proper way.. .
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Him? You've got a 'him' for pillow? Is their something I'm missing out on? shocked shocked

Btw, does the pillow get to go royal rumble with those lips? tongue if no, then yur on a loooooong thing tongue tongue tongue

My fav? How's that even possible when you don't know my fav. Wait, don't tell me I told you already shocked tongue

So you don't even remember shocked when you told me yesterday shocked. And I told you my dad likes it too shocked woooooow

My pillow gets to royal rumble with any part of me that pleases him wink of course my pillow is a man. When I'm not a lesbian undecided.
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

So you don't even remember shocked when you told me yesterday shocked. And I told you my dad likes it too shocked woooooow

My pillow gets to royal rumble with any part of me that pleases him wink of course my pillow is a man. When I'm not a lesbian undecided.
Lol. I remember. Just teasing as usual

Now I'm jealous of your pillow cry
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by babsnuel(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
i'v never had none.so far
dis ur english get K-leg o
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Lol. I remember. Just teasing as usual

Now I'm jealous of your pillow cry

You forgot johr. You've started with your Nigerian men tactics.

Hehehe eh why oo
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

You forgot johr. You've started with your Nigerian men tactics.

Hehehe eh why oo
hahahaha. Don't even play smart with me tongue tongue I remembered. I was only pulling your legs tongue tongue

Why? Cuz it's rumbling with those lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahaha. Don't even play smart with me tongue tongue I remembered. I was only pulling your legs tongue tongue

Why? Cuz it's rumbling with those lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hahaha suuuuuuuuuure. That's what you'll say tongue

With what na ? If you like say my lips shocked
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by AyamConfidence(m): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

....okay okay okay....YourMain and her cohorts( Decker and STFUareyouGod ) in thread derailing and using it for chatting...Agama eyes on y'all
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

hehehe. For you mind, you don sabi me finish

Yea, you know right; your lips it is
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
AyamConfidence:
....okay okay okay....YourMain and her cohorts( Decker and STFUareyouGod ) in thread derailing and using it for chatting...Agama eyes on y'all
shocked shocked shocked sorry sir lipsrsealed
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by AyamConfidence(m): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked shocked sorry sir lipsrsealed
no wham oga mi...una just dey fill up my 'following' column ni....but YourMain can derail thread sha...maybe she has a Phd in that....na joke o...mama no come scatter ground for me o...*runs away
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
AyamConfidence:
no wham oga mi...una just dey fill up my 'following' column ni....but YourMain can derail thread sha...maybe she has a Phd in that....na joke o...mama no come scatter ground for me o...*runs away
hahahahaha. She's a professional derailer cheesy cheesy cheesy

But she promised not to be a derailer by 2016
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod and AyamConfidence. I'm only a small gehl oo Biko
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:
STFUareyouGod and AyamConfidence. I'm only a small gehl oo Biko
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! by Dreyl(m): 6:41am On Jan 01, 2016
CaroLyner:
aww.am glad you had the best of time.smiley
wish you luck ahead wid everything.cheesy
Thanks, happy new year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Oh My! LADY Who Has The Biggest NYASH In Africa Shares New Photos-(look) / Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up / I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.