Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Should I Do Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Please Advice (1222 Views)

Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? / My Girlfriend Versus Her Bestfriend Versus Me: Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Please Advice by Nkasiobi87(f): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
After many years of going through pains in his hand.I finally got a job which he said that is either I chose the job or I leave his house. after 5kids and a house wife for over 9years. staying at home and seeing what he is doing with his mistress in our home is really giving me pains.He did not want to change yet he is scared of me going out he banned my friends from visiting me.He turned his own friends against me. he lives with his mistress in our home.Now is either I chose the job I got or leave his house. I have suffered a lot in his hands. what should I do.which decision should I take so that my kids will not label me a bad mother. please I need your honest advice.
Re: What Should I Do Please Advice by CountDracula(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmm... Honestly I think uve already made a decision, u just want approval... U don't need to be a rocket scientist to know ur viable option is to leave (waka), carry ur children and pack out, u have a job now, it may not b enof but u will survive
Re: What Should I Do Please Advice by SPDAZZY(f): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Choose your job lady.

God's grace.
Re: What Should I Do Please Advice by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Take up ur job ma'am and free yourself from emotional abuse. Take care of ur kids. Is that hard?
May God put you through
Re: What Should I Do Please Advice by atilla(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Howdy madam.

Did you take the job?
Re: What Should I Do Please Advice by soopamom: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Reading all your other posts i can only say two things.
1. Do you have any friends that can help you? It doesnt matter , and its no longer about choice. You need therapy, you need to run out of that marriage if you have any love for your children. Seek help please. Youre being abused both physically and otherwise.
Re: What Should I Do Please Advice by erasergozy: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2016
I don't know if this is coming late, But you really need to sit down and think abt what you want out of this life.
You need to ask yourself a lot of questions abt What you want, what you can make out of any citation, how to protect your future and so many other questions.
You need God More
You need to alive too
One very important thing you MUST know is that NOBODY will determine your happiness if you don't let them.
You need a Job, a career, a trade or something. The good Book said so too even when the Job of Motherhood is so Challenging.
And give yourself some brain.
Good luck
Re: What Should I Do Please Advice by byvan03: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
You are too weak for the average human, continue asking " what will you do, what will you do undecided".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ALPHA MALE (secret exposed) / My Greatest Fear About Love / Change Or Forget About Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.