Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne (1165 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne by amar3664: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household work..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she will hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that
Re: Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne by tribalmall: 5:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Change the servant to a girl. That should be simple if your wife is not your boss.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne by ipobarecriminals: 5:40am On Apr 20, 2018
sad be back to read.
Re: Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne by Lexusgs430: 5:55am On Apr 20, 2018
tribalmall:
Change the servant to a girl. That should be simple if your wife is not your boss.

And if the wife is bisexual?
Re: Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne by tribalmall: 6:08am On Apr 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

And if the wife is bisexual?

If his wife, my wife can never be because all those gay issue irritate like shii. You can not be a friend talk less of a lover n cope with how vocal I make my disdain known about it. You can not love that which hates you. I chase bisexual gays lesbians away from not just me but everyone that cares to listen around me. If you ain’t straight you deserve to die no remedy or prescription.
Re: Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne by Lexusgs430: 6:12am On Apr 20, 2018
tribalmall:

If his wife, my wife can never be because all those gay issue irritate like shii. You can not be a friend talk less of a lover n cope with how vocal I make my disdain known about it. You can not love that which hates you. I chase bisexual gays lesbians away from not just me but everyone that cares to listen around me. If you ain’t straight you deserve to die not remedy or prescription.

It's those that despise issues, that simply use that hatred as a cover-up, to hide their involvement.

Nah pesin wey then catch be barawo........

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne by tribalmall: 6:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It's those that despise issues, that simply use that hatred as a cover-up, to hide their involvement.

Nah pesin wey then catch be barawo........

Well till am caught then.
Re: Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne by UDUJ(m): 6:18am On Apr 20, 2018
amar3664:
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household work..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she will hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that

You are asking the same question over and over again. This is like the 5th thread you've created asking if your wife will fvck your male servant while you're away angry Your insecurity is out of this world.

Yes she will fvck him while you're away. The chances are 100% angry

Meanwhile you've been talking about fvcking your elder brother's wife (of which I am very sure you've fvcked her already). You are sick mentally. You need help.

Your wife will surely fvck your houseboy cause you're not a man and people smell insecurity from afar angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Person weh get cap no get head, person weh get head no get cap. A woman is like this and she keeps seeing men to marry her in d house more than once.

Many moral girls dey outside weh don overage and no man marry them.
Re: Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne by Motolank: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Why did she said like that? Gbagamu
Re: Did I Do Aanywrong By Marrying Her?please Advice Ne by Mcy56(f): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2018
I think she's just joking, though its an expensive one.
Why employing the service of a grown up man as a maid in the first place?
If you feel insecure leaving her with the domestic servant, then let him go, simple!
I must however commend you for accepting to marry her despite that she was married before. Some men would have castigated her.

(1) (Reply)

She Always Call To Ask Where I Am, Could This Insecurity? / How Can I Get My Woman Back? / Re. Why Is It Hard To Find A Good Man..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.