Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... (1476 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by marvelck: 10:13pm On May 31, 2016
What should a married woman who later finds true love after marriage with someone else, do? Should she leave her boring husband/marriage and move on with her life? Or stays in the marriage and suffer in silence? A lot of ladies aint happy in their marriage. Many of them have been turned into a baby making machine and stuck in a boring marriage and with an old schul hubby. Who doesnt care about her feelings or aspirations. These women just sit at home, and watch their dreams die since their hubby neither encourages nor motivate her to pursue her dreams. Thats why such married woman end up developing emotional attachment with any man that shows her better love and motivation. Atimes, its the men that drives their women away and into the arms of other men...

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 31, 2016
My dear, u cannot find genuine happiness on this earth.
Real and endless happiness is with my Father in heaven

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by halfricanadian(f): 10:23pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:

True
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by vizkiz: 10:29pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:

aunty if I spend 2 hours working on you with this shape whey you carry, you will rephrase your comment and type "there is happiness in this world" tongue

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by PureWays(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
Your point?
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

aunty if I spend 2 hours working on you with this shape whey you carry, you will rephrase your comment and type "there is happiness in this world" tongue

Lol,
Spoilt child
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by iceberylin(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

SHE NEED AM cry

ME SEF FIND HAPPINESS IN THE SHAPE smiley
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by vizkiz: 10:50pm On May 31, 2016
iceberylin:

SHE NEED AM cry

ME SEF FIND HAPPINESS IN THE SHAPE smiley

baba that babe get shape whey fit convince me to travel go PH go spend weekend embarassed
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by iceberylin(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

baba that babe get shape whey fit convince me to travel go PH go spend weekend embarassed
YOU DON DIG OUT LOCATION ALREADY wink wink wink CORRECT GUY..
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by vizkiz: 10:55pm On May 31, 2016
iceberylin:
YOU DON DIG OUT LOCATION ALREADY wink wink wink CORRECT GUY..
No time grin
The problem now be say make the yansh real grin
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:

Am with you dear: but sometimes when you meet the right person, things will turn out well
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by iceberylin(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

No time grin

The problem now be say make the yansh real grin

E LOOK REAL BUT NA IF THE MONICKER NAI POSSESSES AM sad
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by vizkiz: 10:59pm On May 31, 2016
iceberylin:

E LOOK REAL BUT NA IF THE MONICKER NAI POSSESSES AM sad

mehn, make the thing no go do me long thing like Nneka234 cry
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by sirjakez(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
happiness is all I see with this shape

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by pbs4real(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:

Lol, Spoilt child
wre the shape?
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by iceberylin(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

mehn, make the thing no go do me long thing like Nneka234 cry

I VIEW THAT ONE LIKE JAGABAN... I LOST LIKE 1G DATA TO THAT CHICK cry
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by vizkiz: 11:13pm On May 31, 2016
iceberylin:

I VIEW THAT ONE LIKE JAGABAN... I LOST LIKE 1G DATA TO THAT CHICK cry

so we even plenty! grin

Na God go collect my data back from that guy whey dey behind her moniker angry
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by Hillzy(m): 11:30pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:
Mehn guyz look at dat hips!!! Dear u're happiness it self

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by seadopoint(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2016
Every relationship has a cycle. Getting out of a boring relationship/marriage don't always do the trick. It's a normal thing after a few years of marriage,the euphoria of love fades. It's the natural cycle of every relationship. Slowly but surely, phone calls become a bother ,touch is not always welcome,and ur spouse's idiosyncrasies drives nuts,instead of being cute...

At this point, you and/or ur spouse might start asking ,"did I marry the right person?"You may begin to desire the love with someone else. This is when marriages bbreak down.
But the ans to this dilemma does not lie outside your marriage. It lies within it.

I'm not saying you couldn't not fall in love with someone else .You could. And temporarily you would feel better. But you'd be in same situation few yrs later. Because the key to succeeding in marrige is not finding the right person; it's learning to love the person you found with immense determination to always workout things.
Contact @ConfidantLANRE today...your emotions confidant.
Whatsapp:08156142264|PIN:2B0A7AAA

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by Burgerlomo: 11:55pm On May 31, 2016
kenonze:

Preach on may God bless you

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by edetty(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
thanks you sis

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2016
sirjakez:
happiness is all I see with this shape

All those shape are ordinary flesh, fats and bone.
It won't last forever.
Like i said endless happiness is with my Father in heaven
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by iceberylin(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

so we even plenty! grin

Na God go collect my data back from that guy whey dey behind her moniker angry

oboy ehhh.. no be only us like better thing...
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by NemzySeries(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
wrong marriage is worst dan HIV......ure living as if tho dead even animals in d zoo @ dat mment appear to b living comfortably beta......Itz best we learn frm pple's mistakes rada dan allowing desperation,greed,short sightedness or orda factors we turn deaf ears to drive us to a point of regret...#stayhappy
Re: She Wants To Leave Her Boring Husband & Marriage... by Holadpearl(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
look before u leap goes the popular saying. wait for the right person before u get marry, after making such a grt life commitment decision and u think the person u married is not the right person, then I don't trust your feelings for this new guy too. quitting most times is about whom you are not the situation. Wish u the best though, the decision between what we feel and wht is right,is always a tough call. Take a break emotionally from both of them and give yourself a happy time and thinking time. The decision lies within you, but first be happy with yourself, for yourself and by yourself.

(1) (Reply)

If A Girl Has A Baby In July But Got Married Last Year November / Mr. Nairaland|| Rate Day One's Interview Over 100 / Guys,how Do You Handle 'I am Not Ready For A Relationship' From A Girl U Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.