Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186610 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2016
2016 “Best Binary Options Broker” Award presented to Binary.com
Apr 14, 2016

Binary.com took home the “Best Binary Options Broker” award at the 16th MENA International Financial Conference and Exhibition last week, hosted at the Westin Mina Seyahi Hotel in Dubai.

We are humbled and honored to be bestowed with this award, and we thank the public – including you, our loyal fans – for voting for us. It is your enthusiastic support that has made us a leader in the binary options trading industry for the past 15 years.

Thanks again for trading with us at Binary.com!
See my Signature to open account with them (trusted broker).
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2016
GBPJPY

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2016
I appreciate the calls and messages. Truth is i'm not angry. I only decided to focus more on ma trading and intensify more on my research. I had promised to send some random strategies on this thread. I am posting this for lovers of Randoms. Instead of sending the screenshots of the manual i have with me as I initially wanted to. i have decided to post some results hoping one or two smart guyz here would decode it.

So here we go. Take trade on 5 cuts 13 on 1TF, 5 and 13 are below (or above for bull) SMA 50 and middle of bollinger band 20 on 15TF. Take trade immediately upon CLEAN reversals after confirming the trend very well on 15TF. If you get it right you can have 3wins with TOUCH, DOES NOT TOUCH AND HIGHER/LOWER. Check your Tick chart to be sure the exact timing of your trade entry. Enter when 5 and 13 are above SMA 50 and Middle of Bollinger Bands 20 for Up trend. Reverse for down trend.

Tador (Muri), i have sent you a copy of one of the random material i purchased. I'm sure you can figure and decode them well as i won't explain. The explanation here should be more than sufficient.

Cheers guyz
By Elemeosho Season 4

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 8:57am On Apr 22, 2016
NZDUSD

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 9:01am On Apr 22, 2016
STRENGTH AS IT STANDS NOW

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2016
JUST OPENED YOUR CHART...

WA8 4 RETRACEMENT..

CHECK 4 FUNDAMENTAL EFFECTS(i.e News) ON PAIRS U MAY WILL TO TRADE...

BIDS YOU ALL GUYZ GREEN PIPS.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Maybachexelero: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
barikay:
Fxmatrigue. Sent. Drop your email if need it
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
I need it, ukpaipaulinus@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
What a gr8 day again??

Imagined the dozens of Green-Pips?

Hope u guz enjoys d signal?

That is just a tip of an ice-berg...!!

We tells u b4 it happens nt after it happened like som pple used 2 do.

Now u shld b convinced dt TRADING IS SIMPLE...no need of cracking ur BRAIN again.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ifankaleluya:
What a gr8 day again??

Now u shld b convinced dt TRADING IS SIMPLE...no need of cracking ur BRAIN again.
Yea trading is simple grin

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ifankaleluya:
What a gr8 day again??

You have anticipate our expectation, pls answer our mails.

You never tell us how we are to compensate for the software
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by comeandsee: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Binaritian:
I appreciate the calls and messages. Truth is i'm not angry. I only decided to focus more on ma trading and intensify more on my research. I had promised to send some random strategies on this thread. I am posting this for lovers of Randoms. Instead of sending the screenshots of the manual i have with me as I initially wanted to. i have decided to post some results hoping one or two smart guyz here would decode it.

So here we go. Take trade on 5 cuts 13 on 1TF, 5 and 13 are below (or above for bull) SMA 50 and middle of bollinger band 20 on 15TF. Take trade immediately upon CLEAN reversals after confirming the trend very well on 15TF. If you get it right you can have 3wins with TOUCH, DOES NOT TOUCH AND HIGHER/LOWER. Check your Tick chart to be sure the exact timing of your trade entry. Enter when 5 and 13 are above SMA 50 and Middle of Bollinger Bands 20 for Up trend. Reverse for down trend.

Tador (Muri), i have sent you a copy of one of the random material i purchased. I'm sure you can figure and decode them well as i won't explain. The explanation here should be more than sufficient.

Cheers guyz
By Elemeosho Season 4
Please , are the time frames in minutes or hours ?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
comeandsee:
Please , are the time frames in minutes or hours ?
minutes
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
A little advise 2 all binary traders.

You av every opportunity 2 trade binary successfully. don't c trading as gamble, but rather as an investment. Though, w av individual knowledge or strategy concerning trading, but 4rm my xperience, using little xperin time is very dangerous. Y not considered hours instead of mins?? Rmember if it is hours, u can resale ur contract b4 its xperin time, perhaps d market is going against u bt dnt wnt 2 lose d whole investment. So,higher xperin time can help..!! I wish u guyz green pips as market resumed 4 ds new week.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
sholytomx:
You never tell us how we are to compensate for the software
You can send us a mail 2 ds mail bro...ifankaleluya@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Ifankaleluya:
A little advise 2 all binary traders.

You av every opportunity 2 trade binary successfully. don't c trading as gamble, but rather as an investment. Though, w av individual knowledge or strategy concerning trading, but 4rm my xperience, using little xperin time is very dangerous. Y not considered hours instead of mins?? Rmember if it is hours, u can resale ur contract b4 its xperin time, perhaps d market is going against u bt dnt wnt 2 lose d whole investment. So,higher xperin time can help..!! I wish u guyz green pips as market resumed 4 ds new week.
Bro are u in USA where there is constant electricity to monitor chart. Guy anything that happens in hours can happen in minutes. Are u afraid of loosing? Consider "Hedging". Use this candle strategy by Oga Accentuate and say bye bye to loosing https://www.nairaland.com/1897325/binary-option-free-alerts-strategies/32
https://www.nairaland.com/1897325/binary-option-free-alerts-strategies/31
https://www.nairaland.com/1897325/binary-option-free-alerts-strategies/30
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2016
Binaritian:
Bro are u in USA where there is constant electricity to monitor chart. Guy anything that happens in hours can happen in minutes. Are u afraid of loosing? Consider "Hedging". Use this candle strategy by Oga Accentuate and say bye bye to loosing https://www.nairaland.com/1897325/binary-option-free-alerts-strategies/32
https://www.nairaland.com/1897325/binary-option-free-alerts-strategies/31
https://www.nairaland.com/1897325/binary-option-free-alerts-strategies/30

Thank you bro...! But i dnt av such time of monitoring a chart for the whole 24hrs. that is why you have to understand the sessions of the market as it is sub-divided. I always trade lapping of LONDON & NY, & i don't think the materials & my strategy required monitoring chart for more than 1-2hrs b4 i could place a contract. Bro..in the world of forex, what happens in minutes do changes in hours if it is not in the direction trend. 6yrs xperience in trading no be joke....."Hedging" or not is an old-method that av do-away with in the past 3-yrs, it is 4 NOVICE traders. i've checked those links you put there...but i don't see something special & needed there. it is all about CANDLE engulfing or whteva, My xperience in trading goes beyond such lagging method. more-over, u put there that am i afraid of losing, bro.... a good trader can not place a trade & hoping to lose it, & i am one.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

I have mailed you already and awaiting your kind response.Thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
happening now

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
GBPCAD

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
W8 4 PULL-BACK

i xpect it 2 start as from 1pm, cos London banks w go 4 lunch

bids u all green-pips
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

sir, i ve sent mail to you ..thnks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ifankaleluya:
W8 4 PULL-BACK

i xpect it 2 start as from 1pm, cos London banks w go 4 lunch

bids u all green-pips
pls does news have effect on that particular pair inrespective of what the currency strenght meter/d system is saying?.. .
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by haryomikun(m): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
fxdee:
pls does news have effect on that particular pair inrespective of what the currency strenght meter/d system is saying?.. .

Yes bro...! Economy situatn of each countries that participates in forex do affects their currencies as at the time data is released.

We av;

High impact news(i.e. NFP dt do affects dollar every first friday of d month)

Medium impact news(i.e rate cut or unchanged)

Low impact news(i.e MPI data).
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by dvakpos: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Is anybody in need of that software? I don't wnt to jeopardize the intention of the guy who introduced it here. All CNI cn say. The coder did. Very nice job. Its like outing all his knowledge and experience in one indicator.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

Yes bro...! Economy situatn of each countries that participates in forex do affects their currencies as at the time data is released.

We av;

High impact news(i.e. NFP dt do affects dollar every first friday of d month)

Medium impact news(i.e rate cut or unchanged)

Low impact news(i.e MPI data).
It means we shud stay away frm that pair untill after the news irrespective of their strenght.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
fxdee:
It means we shud stay away frm that pair untill after the news irrespective of their strenght.

Yes bro..! You're a trader, you got it rit.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ifankaleluya: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
dvakpos:
Is anybody in need of that software? I don't wnt to jeopardize the intention of the guy who introduced it here. All CNI cn say. The coder did. Very nice job. Its like outing all his knowledge and experience in one indicator.

We can not move 4ward, if w can not do away with our jiggery-pokery. Do you think it w cost m anything to distributes d software 4 d users of ds thread JERRY? @least am making dollars everyday, & is anything wrong 2 request 4 compensation 4 d time & knowledge required 2 code it? You kno wht it takes 2 code a software, & even if u give it to coder dey w collect money 4rm you. Thousands of its like is out there, bt dia's difference.

Sometimes ago...I droped here the formula 4 d strength,bt no-one is interesting in coding it. Anyway...I gat no ill-feelings..!! Only dt when u paid 3k, I was worried 2 make u successful in trading after sent d software to you. But u told m d software does not works on ur MT4, even till ds evening I sent u a message 2ru whatsapp 2 make u successful. Now...u put there dt ''it's like d coder put all his xeprienced in d software..'' SO IT WORKS ON UR SYSTEM BUT U WAS ONLY DECEITING ME. ANYWAY, it's a fallacy dt all mi xperience is in dt software. U'r only aving 30% of mi xperiences in trading cos i av 6-softwares. THE SOFTWARE HAVE AN EXPIRING DATE U DO NOT KNOW, I WISH YOU WIN 40% OF ALL YOUR TRADES B4 IT EXPIRED. I WISH YOU WELL!!!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

We can not move 4ward, if w can not do away with our jiggery-pokery. Do you think it w cost m anything to distributes d software 4 d users of ds thread JERRY? @least am making dollars everyday, & is anything wrong 2 request 4 compensation 4 d time & knowledge required 2 code it? You kno wht it takes 2 code a software, & even if u give it to coder dey w collect money 4rm you. Thousands of its like is out there, bt dia's difference.

Sometimes ago...I droped here the formula 4 d strength,bt no-one is interesting in coding it. Anyway...I gat no ill-feelings..!! Only dt when u paid 3k, I was worried 2 make u successful in trading after sent d software to you. But u told m d software does not works on ur MT4, even till ds evening I sent u a message 2ru whatsapp 2 make u successful. Now...u put there dt ''it's like d coder put all his xeprienced in d software..'' SO IT WORKS ON UR SYSTEM BUT U WAS ONLY DECEITING ME. ANYWAY, it's a fallacy dt all mi xperience is in dt software. U'r only aving 30% of mi xperiences in trading cos i av 6-softwares. THE SOFTWARE HAVE AN EXPIRING DATE U DO NOT KNOW, I WISH YOU WIN 40% OF ALL YOUR TRADES B4 IT EXPIRED. I WISH YOU WELL!!!
Oga you are making moneY give it out for free. What is 3k that you can't make within an hour trading. This thread is for freebies
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by hokabs(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Good morning,pls house i just open my binary.com acct this morning using firefox,opera,internet explorer but the trading interface don't show up though all order things show like profit table,statement ,pls anybody with similar problem and i trade fine with it yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.