Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186604 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by mosesbinary: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2016
from Mr ifankaleluya software & what he taught me

GBP-AUD is BUY

GBP-NZD is BUY

AUD-CAD is SELL

@ifanka...av sent a mail 2 u, bt no response. if i offend u in anyway 4giv m bro. pls dnt 4get d oda material u promised m. tnx a bunch, God bless u.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by africanman85: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

We can not move 4ward, if w can not do away with our jiggery-pokery. Do you think it w cost m anything to distributes d software 4 d users of ds thread JERRY? @least am making dollars everyday, & is anything wrong 2 request 4 compensation 4 d time & knowledge required 2 code it? You kno wht it takes 2 code a software, & even if u give it to coder dey w collect money 4rm you. Thousands of its like is out there, bt dia's difference.

Sometimes ago...I droped here the formula 4 d strength,bt no-one is interesting in coding it. Anyway...I gat no ill-feelings..!! Only dt when u paid 3k, I was worried 2 make u successful in trading after sent d software to you. But u told m d software does not works on ur MT4, even till ds evening I sent u a message 2ru whatsapp 2 make u successful. Now...u put there dt ''it's like d coder put all his xeprienced in d software..'' SO IT WORKS ON UR SYSTEM BUT U WAS ONLY DECEITING ME. ANYWAY, it's a fallacy dt all mi xperience is in dt software. U'r only aving 30% of mi xperiences in trading cos i av 6-softwares. THE SOFTWARE HAVE AN EXPIRING DATE U DO NOT KNOW, I WISH YOU WIN 40% OF ALL YOUR TRADES B4 IT EXPIRED. I WISH YOU WELL!!!
I. Don mail u tire . U just don't want to help u brothers
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by hurlar2014(m): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2016
hokabs:
Good morning,pls house i just open my binary.com acct this morning using firefox,opera,internet explorer but the trading interface don't show up though all order things show like profit table,statement ,pls anybody with similar problem and i trade fine with it yesterday
my guess is you are using glo modem to browse change ur network and it will be back to normal am currently using mtn since my binary acct will not connect with glo.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BluePearls(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2016
dvakpos:
Is anybody in need of that software? I don't wnt to jeopardize the intention of the guy who introduced it here. All CNI cn say. The coder did. Very nice job. Its like outing all his knowledge and experience in one indicator.

I need. How do I get?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2016
If you want me to manage your account send me a pm.
Note: Your account balance should be in the region of $100 or more for a 30% profit daily. This offer is not for the gurus. grin
(commission = 10% daily).
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2016
you are right that the room is silent for some time now, but still strongly belief that you have many working system here you can use to cash $$$ just pick one and make it your personal diary chikena!

very soon am going to post a system that took one month of research.is just a matter of waiting for the set up, act on it and cash in your $$$.am given it out as Easter Gift.

TOOLS NEEDED TO TRADE THE SYSTEM

1. Stochastic Indicator(9,3,3) with Levels on 10 & 90

2. Bollinger Band (Default Settings)

3. Candlestick Pattern(Focus on Spinning Top,Harmmer,Shooting Star and Doji)

4. Candlestick Pattern (Deep Knowledge of Candlestick Pattern when No.3 above fail to confirm the validity of the signal)

5. Your Degree of Patience

TO PLACE BUY OR CALL ENTRY

1.One of the Candlestick Pattern must Pin the Lower Bollinger with real body not touching the Band i.e Spinning Top,Harmmer or Doji)

2.Wait for Stochastic line to move below 10 Level

3. Immediately the Stock Line move below 10 check for Candlestick Pattern in No.3

4. Once the Candlestick pattern Confirm the oversold region at below 10 Level

5. Wait for the Current candle to close and enter 15 minutes Expiry with the new Candle.(Use 15 Minutes Time Frame Chart)

TO PLACE SELL OR PUT ENTRY

1.One of the Candlestick Pattern must Pin the Upper Bollinger with real body not touching the Band i.e Spinning Top or Doji)

2.Wait for Stochastic line to move above 90 Level

3. Immediately the Stock Line move above 90 check for Candlestick Pattern either Spinning Top or Doji

4. Once the Candlestick pattern Confirm the overbought region above 90 Level

5. Wait for the Current candle to close and enter 15 minutes Expiry with the new Candle.(Use 15 Minutes Time Frame Chart)

Accentuate
https://www.nairaland.com/1897325/binary-option-free-alerts-strategies/66
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2016
apply bollinger band default settings (20, 2)

Chart timeframe should be set to 1M

Expiry should be 5minutes

Signal is when the wick of a candle touches the bolinger band (not the body of the candle) open closing of that candle.

Check the recent screenshot for clarification.

GOOD LUCK

Sunwalk
https://www.nairaland.com/1897325/binary-option-free-alerts-strategies/64
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2016
Binaritian:

you are right that the room is silent for some time now, but still strongly belief that you have many working system here you can use to cash $$$ just pick one and make it your personal diary chikena!

very soon am going to post a system that took one month of research.is just a matter of waiting for the set up, act on it and cash in your $$$.am given it out as Easter Gift.

TOOLS NEEDED TO TRADE THE SYSTEM

1. Stochastic Indicator(9,3,3) with Levels on 10 & 90

2. Bollinger Band (Default Settings)

3. Candlestick Pattern(Focus on Spinning Top,Harmmer,Shooting Star and Doji)

4. Candlestick Pattern (Deep Knowledge of Candlestick Pattern when No.3 above fail to confirm the validity of the signal)

5. Your Degree of Patience

TO PLACE BUY OR CALL ENTRY

1.One of the Candlestick Pattern must Pin the Lower Bollinger with real body not touching the Band i.e Spinning Top,Harmmer or Doji)

2.Wait for Stochastic line to move below 10 Level

3. Immediately the Stock Line move below 10 check for Candlestick Pattern in No.3

4. Once the Candlestick pattern Confirm the oversold region at below 10 Level

TO PLACE SELL OR PUT ENTRY

1.One of the Candlestick Pattern must Pin the Upper Bollinger with real body not touching the Band i.e Spinning Top or Doji)

2.Wait for Stochastic line to move above 90 Level

3. Immediately the Stock Line move above 90 check for Candlestick Pattern either Spinning Top or Doji

4. Once the Candlestick pattern Confirm the overbought region above 90 Level

Accentuate
https://www.nairaland.com/1897325/binary-option-free-alerts-strategies/66

still working?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2016
papiforreal:

still working?
yes
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by autodevice(m): 11:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Binaritian:
Note: Your account balance should be in the region of $100 or more for a 30% profit daily. This offer is not for the gurus. grin

i am interested.i tried contacting you.send me an email at dreludegroup@yahoo.com.Lets work something out
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2016
autodevice:

i am interested.i tried contacting you.send me an email at dreludegroup@yahoo.com.Lets work something out
sent
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by hokabs(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
hurlar2014:
my guess is you are using glo modem to browse change ur network and it will be back to normal am currently using mtn since my binary acct will not connect with glo.
Thank you sir,i am using etisalat which is fast in doing other things though i later minimized and loaded it and work,i have not try another network
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by PIPPROF(m): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
wapmasta001:
tongue Bye 4 now

AUDUSD PUT
live trade 6 mins to go for ITM

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by PIPPROF(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
PIPPROF:

AUDUSD PUT

ended OTM in last minute grin
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by PIPPROF(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
another one

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omakay(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

We can not move 4ward, if w can not do away with our jiggery-pokery. Do you think it w cost m anything to distributes d software 4 d users of ds thread JERRY? @least am making dollars everyday, & is anything wrong 2 request 4 compensation 4 d time & knowledge required 2 code it? You kno wht it takes 2 code a software, & even if u give it to coder dey w collect money 4rm you. Thousands of its like is out there, bt dia's difference.

Sometimes ago...I droped here the formula 4 d strength,bt no-one is interesting in coding it. Anyway...I gat no ill-feelings..!! Only dt when u paid 3k, I was worried 2 make u successful in trading after sent d software to you. But u told m d software does not works on ur MT4, even till ds evening I sent u a message 2ru whatsapp 2 make u successful. Now...u put there dt ''it's like d coder put all his xeprienced in d software..'' SO IT WORKS ON UR SYSTEM BUT U WAS ONLY DECEITING ME. ANYWAY, it's a fallacy dt all mi xperience is in dt software. U'r only aving 30% of mi xperiences in trading cos i av 6-softwares. THE SOFTWARE HAVE AN EXPIRING DATE U DO NOT KNOW, I WISH YOU WIN 40% OF ALL YOUR TRADES B4 IT EXPIRED. I WISH YOU WELL!!!

Check your mail.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by volo112: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
it was a good trade although it went haywire toward the final minutes, i won it on 15timeframe chart, i later entered again when it retraced back to the line on 30min timeframe chart, and i lost just as u experienced it.

PIPPROF:

AUDUSD PUT

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Binaritian:
Pls send me your whatsapp no to 08022476502 or to my email at omoshola13@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by amor001: 11:26am On May 01, 2016
PIPPROF:

AUDUSD PUT

Which broker is this?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 01, 2016
sholytomx:

Pls send me your whatsapp no to 08022476502 or to my email at omoshola13@gmail.com
email sent
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omo87(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2016
Hi gurus, please how do i get the basic knowledge to trade BOM. any software or material is well.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxstory(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2016
omo87:
Hi gurus, please how do i get the basic knowledge to trade BOM. any software or material is well.
download mt4 platform and then use it to study charts. Learn how to read price action with candle stick.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 01, 2016
omo87:
http://binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by wxman: 12:48am On May 02, 2016
PLS SEND ME aeromet77@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by wxman: 12:54am On May 02, 2016
barikay:
After much research online by God's grace I was able to get the indicator olag2 guy is selling to some of you. I will attached it here free of charge when I am on pc. It is more blessed to give than to receive. Attached is a screenshot, compare it to what he uploaded and see for yourself

pls send me the indicator to aeromet77@gmail.com
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omo87(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2016
fxstory:
download mt4 platform and then use it to study charts. Learn how to read price action with candle stick.

i`m interested in learning BOM with Price Action and Candlestick, please any other useful info will be of help. warm regards
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omo87(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2016
Achimaechi:

@ omo87
one lucky gift,download this indi frm http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/3-bars-high-or-low-the-united-colors-of-binary-options/
use it demo trade on ur mt4 as a learner.
Thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omo87(m): 10:33am On May 02, 2016
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Tolo2: 2:25pm On May 02, 2016
Hi Wapmasta, it's been a while. Hope you remember me..
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by igidaduro: 3:47pm On May 02, 2016
Enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.