Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (187070 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2016
[quote author=omo87 post=45238135]
Thanks

may be when ve' time l'll show u two more indicators, u can use to comfirm ur singal and the one u will use for candle timing.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omo87(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2016
[quote author=Achimaechi post=45253733][/quote]

it will be highly appreciated boss.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Idy179(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2016
I cant wait 2 see it in my platform....boss tank u
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2016
Idy179:
I cant wait 2 see it in my platform....boss tank u

hello frnds, first of all set ur indestructible trendwinner to period=12, periodATR=5,go to color change no3, chartreuse = non, so that u dont get confused the indi.
Now download these indicators from http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/homemade-strategies-getsuga-tensho-a-complicated-name-for-my-complicated-strategy/
now, we re' not going to use the whole three indi, you ve download because these strategy is for forex alone!
We're only going to take one out of these three indicators.
Which is HAMA.
Now, we'll use HAMA to comfirm our signals we got from Trendwinner.
For the HAMA change the blue color to lime,
when ve' time will upload candlestick timing indicator and news indicator.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by hokabs(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2016
Ifankaleluya:

I had the same tought like that of yours 6yrs back when I started trading forex bro. In fact,I lost thousands of dollar to it then. But...I later understand that the caused of the lost was lack of basic knowledge to understand the market. You w find trading difficult when you can not interpret the market. Some pple does'nt even kno d diff bwtn Fundamental & Technical, some pple can not analyse each currency talkless of knowing the sessions division, som pple w jst enter market anyhow without considered the fundamental effects on the pair they wanted 2 trade. So, all wht u need is to av d basic knowledge of forex-world.
pls i sent a mail.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by ollybode(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2016
just finished reading the whole thread.kudos to all the big players here. Is high time I joined the train. grin
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by africanman85: 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
Pls which phone browser is the best to place trades on binary trading ?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2016
[quote author=Idy179 post=45263058]I cant wait 2 see it in my platform....boss tank u

here is the indies, download and copy it into Mt4.
1,use the Trendewinner as ur signal when it change from Red to limegreen is call, when it change to red=put, change the settings to
period=12, periodART=5.color change the no3, to non.
2,HAMA use it as ur signal comfirmation, change the no3, color to lime, don't forget to check Allow DLL imports in all indies, to make it work.
3,Reloj binary is for timiming each candlestick.
4,FFcal-headelines make sure set it US/JP= true, EUR/US= true, alert=true, 10 min before News alert.
Allow DLL impors check it.
Done,
enjoy!!

2 Likes

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by ojay72(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=Achimaechi post=45279525][/quote]

but baba, you for post photo for better clarification na... Abeg. no think say I de send you message o... na beg I de beg.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by PIPPROF(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=Achimaechi post=45279525][/quote]

cool

template attached

download it

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by PIPPROF(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2016
ojay72:

but baba, you for post photo for better clarification na... Abeg. no think say I de send you message o... na beg I de beg.

you can download the indies and use the template above till Achimaechi comes

though he never mentioned his timeframe
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxstory(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2016
omo87:

i`m interested in learning BOM with Price Action and Candlestick, please any other useful info will be of help. warm regards
you can visit babypips website to learn. Its a cool site to start from. You can equally get your hands on live video tutorials also
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by hokabs(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2016
Ifankaleluya:
The software is ready. You can send a mail to us @ifankaleluya@gmail.com to make a request.

sir, hope no problem. You av been offline for some time now.still expecting your reply@email. Thank u sir
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by kingroot2014: 7:09am On May 06, 2016
hello
we know that due to recent upgrade by binary.com. all scripts/robots stopped working.
but they can't stop us from auto trading on their platform so just recently I got my hand on a marvellous tick trade script which trade both for ex and volatility market.
so here is my offer'i will give u the script at a discount rate of only $10 till the end of this month.
you can reach me on +2348075175351.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omo87(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2016
Kindly assess me gurus. Your success on Bom depend on d following.
1. Money management- don't stake more than 5% of your account.
2. Discipline yourself and take control of both your emotion and psychology.
3. Strategy- all strategies work on bom depending on d trader's MM+Discipline-Greed. Stick to one strategy, perfect it and swim in green. Grow your account steadily with patience.
Learn d basis of bom on babypips.com, practice a demo or virtual account on binary.com for months before going life. Note you don't learn how to shot gun on d battle field, live account is not for practice. I stand to be corrected.

Im not just a learner but a fresher, I need more info on bom
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oladg2: 10:58am On May 06, 2016
HERE IT IS AGAIN, NEW VERSION OF BINARY DIGGER PRO AS BEEN LAUNCHED.
Download it below and follow the instruction.

You can still reach me on the same channel via 2348104751696
YOUNGHADIZ which you more green to ur account.

http://www.4shared.com/get/vPaxGCTNba/BINARY_DIGGER_PRO.html

or

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty6shcksertxtuy/BINARY%20DIGGER%20PRO.rar?dl=0

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 8:07am On May 07, 2016
Oladg2:
HERE IT IS AGAIN, NEW VERSION OF BINARY DIGGER PRO AS BEEN LAUNCHED.
Download it below and follow the instruction.

You can still reach me on the same channel via 2348104751696
YOUNGHADIZ which you more green to ur account.

http://www.4shared.com/get/vPaxGCTNba/BINARY_DIGGER_PRO.html

or

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty6shcksertxtuy/BINARY%20DIGGER%20PRO.rar?dl=0

Pls what is the trading time frame?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2016
[quote author=PIPPROF post=45340407]

cool

template attached

download it

hi, thanks for that screenshot, l was unable to upload with my phone.
Anyway, as good as the strategy is, u can trade with it on 5m chart using 15m or 30m as ur expiration timeframe on each signal.
Check ur confirmation signal before trading.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2016
PIPPROF:

you can download the indies and use the template above till Achimaechi comes

though he never mentioned his timeframe

hi frnds, you can use it on 5m chart and 15m or 30m timeframe to expiration on each signal.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Oladg2: 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
sholytomx:

Pls what is the trading time frame?

Read the manual.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2016
Oladg2:

Read the manual.
use 5m chart
15m or 30m timeframe to trade.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by folaschool: 8:18pm On May 07, 2016
@ oladg2, pls does ur indicator repaint
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2016
folaschool:
@ oladg2, pls does ur indicator repaint

no it doesn't repaint!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 8:54pm On May 08, 2016
Please I need 50 dollars, will anyone sell to me for 300 naira per dollar
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 11:12pm On May 08, 2016
Bosses in the house pls is there a way one can add more currency pair to mobile mt4?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by davidoisamoje: 10:17am On May 09, 2016
sholytomx:
Bosses in the house pls is there a way one can add more currency pair to mobile mt4?
I did not know there is something like mobile mtk4 dem! how do i use this?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 11:30am On May 09, 2016
davidoisamoje:

I did not know there is something like mobile mtk4 dem! how do i use this?
If you have android phone u can download it on Google playstore
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nteogwuija(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2016
pls i need help, i want to understand how to read mt4. like reading your chart or strategy and knowing the exact time to place a trade from the time below the chart on the mt4 window. tnx for your responses in advance
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On May 09, 2016
Nteogwuija:
pls i need help, i want to understand how to read mt4. like reading your chart or strategy and knowing the exact time to place a trade from the time below the chart on the mt4 window. tnx for your responses in advance
This your question get k_leg o. A trader who doesn't know how to read chart have no business trading. You wanna learn head to http://binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On May 09, 2016
sholytomx:
Please I need 50 dollars, will anyone sell to me for 300 naira per dollar
still waiting ...
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 12:57pm On May 09, 2016
Binaritian:
still waiting ...
Bros can't I start with 50$ even if it is 5$ every day
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by davidoisamoje: 2:12pm On May 09, 2016
sholytomx:

If you have android phone u can download it on Google playstore

How do I put the indicators?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.