Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186710 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
cybug:

Where is it?

ok. give me some moment today, l 'll upload it, all the indies and template so u can give ur feed back tomorrow.
According to my experience the market changies every hour and for u to trade and win, u to need have an edge over ur broker ie having a good system and a good indies that work's well.
So stay posted for it.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Multispanzy: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Please someone should help me with the link to the binary thread that has to do with automated trading strategies and softwares. Thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by emonadeco(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Multispanzy:
Please someone should help me with the link to the binary thread that has to do with automated trading strategies and softwares. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2273489/binary-option-alertz-strategies-season4/

Pages 50-121

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
phlopholly:

Good evening Mr N, if this offer is still available. I will love to tag along. My email is folarini@yahoo.com, whatsapp 08095748947.
Hoping to hear from you
quoted
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2016
phlopholly:

Good evening Mr N, if this offer is still available. I will love to tag along. My email is folarini@yahoo.com, whatsapp 08095748947.
Hoping to hear from you
The trade for me service that I offer is with $100, you will be getting a sure $8 profit everyday, if you are interest call me or whatsapp 08022476502.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2016
nairabinary:
quoted
I am not trying to ruin anyone's reputation here but this is just a warning to be careful with all trade for me offer with a very high returns for example I tried out this Same Mr Nobody's offer(Note that he just changed his name to Nobody recently, if you scrow thru the thread you will see) with $50 and he lost the whole money in just 2days the problem is he advertise on this a promising strategy but he traded my money with random indices and lost the whole money in 2days I cud'nt believe my eyes because with my style of trading I can't lose up to 15$ a day, He apologized though and promise to refund me. If you want me to upload a prove of screen shot I will, Just to warn u guys to be careful with high return offer ooo, I think this is what Naira land thread is meant for "WARNING".

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by cybug: 12:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Achimaechi:

ok. give me some moment today, l 'll upload it, all the indies and template so u can give ur feed back tomorrow.
According to my experience the market changies every hour and for u to trade and win, u to need have an edge over ur broker ie having a good system and a good indies that work's well.
So stay posted for it.

I no see your break light o
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2016
cybug:

I no see your break light o

don't worry, l will upload it just as l ' ve said.
I got it for free, it 'll always remain free for anyone to try and give me feed back.
But u most be ready to follow the simple trading.
So expect it any moment.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Achimaechi:

don't worry, l will upload it just as l ' ve said.
I got it for free, it 'll always remain free for anyone to try and give me feed back.
But u most be ready to follow the simple trading.
So expect it any moment.
Pls bro how can I get the activated version of the indicator you share sometimes ago that is the xpma but you gave it or name when u uploaded it then?.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Cul4real(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please I need education on how to make use of VPN to hook up a robot and a broker which does not accept Nigeria. My challenges include area of account verifications, deposit and withdrawal if VPN is in use. Thanks.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Here it come's

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
I just upload some indies on nairaland but can find it on this thread.
I will reupload it again l when 've time and detail info, about the strategy.
Binary made simple!!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
sholytomx:

Pls bro how can I get the activated version of the indicator you share sometimes ago that is the xpma but you gave it or name when u uploaded it then?.

hi, there is nothing like activacted version, is just an indie u can copy into ur mt4.
Meanwhile, l don't use for binary.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Achimaechi:

hi, there is nothing like activacted version, is just an indie u can copy into ur mt4.
Meanwhile, l don't use for binary.
Whenever i log into my laptop mt4 account I keep getting alert that my trial period has expired.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Binary jelenke profits daily

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Cul4real(m): 5:59am On Jun 08, 2016
falad4u200:
please, kindly teach me about this strategy. Thanks.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by hurlar2014(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2016
Achimaechi:
I just upload some indies on nairaland but can find it on this thread.
I will reupload it again l when 've time and detail info, about the strategy.
Binary made simple!!
THANKS
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Binary jelenke money

Picture 1: d guy started yesterday with 10$ and he withdrew 35$ Dis morning aving a balance of 15$
Picture 2: describe itself

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 6:58am On Jun 09, 2016
How does it work Broz, I guess it is volatile indeces- 50 index- touch/no touch
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2016
sholytomx:
How does it work Broz, I guess it is volatile indeces- 50 index- touch/no touch

You said volatility 50 index touch/no touch well dats not d trade,

Very easy this is jelenke money from binary
Here is a testimony from a guy in Austria on a demo account he was just trained day b4 yesterday and he demo traded yesterday, 1600$ to 3700$ on demo
Very soon I will post his testimony on live account,
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by binarykid(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2016
falad4u200:
falad4u again??!!! hmmmm...

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sean05(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2016
What is this binary jelenke money? Please explain, people are anxiously waiting to know...no suspense

falad4u200:

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2016
binarykid:

Binarykid wetting falad4u do oooooo

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by binarykid(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2016
falad4u200:

Binarykid wetting falad4u do oooooo

No oo... I just de greet u for now sha.... lol

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2016
binarykid:

No oo... I just de greet u for now sha.... lol

OK ooooo thnx
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by sholytomx: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bros how does this binary jelenke work? Abi una wan collect all the money finish b4 rest of us join?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
sholytomx:
Bros how does this binary jelenke work? Abi una wan collect all the money finish b4 rest of us join?

Its not possible to collect all d money nah, as me and those av trained dey collect d money some people who doesn't av the trick and gamble still dey pour in more money
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by BluePearls(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
falad4u200:

Its not possible to collect all d money nah, as me and those av trained dey collect d money some people who doesn't av the trick and gamble still dey pour in more money

oga spill the beans abi na milk make boys follow u testify grin
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
binarykid:

@ falad4u
we not here for ur advert, if u ve something to drop.
Drop it here let us see it.
I 've gone beyond a stage someone 'll be advertising something he cannot proof.
So, show what u get!!
So l can finish mine as unfinished
bussiness.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by oyewale3000(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sure this Falad guy is just here to sell stuff...Like information marketers do. Pls remember this thread is for sharing things for free, don't cook up stuff and start requesting for people's mail...Just passing by cheesy

@ Falad I'm not spoiling ur market o...but be careful

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hi guys loget on to uefa.com to play the euro fantasy football 2016 where you get to test your managerial skills with exciting prize to be won and also join my private league with this code 57944F2B

Thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by falad4u200: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Achimaechi:

@ falad4u
we not here for ur advert, if u ve something to drop.
Drop it here let us see it.
I 've gone beyond a stage someone 'll be advertising something he cannot proof.
So, show what u get!!
So l can finish mine as unfinished
bussiness.

Advertising something dat can't be proof, if its not proofable I wnt come out here and tell u binary is jelenke, bro I av not ask u guys to contact me or av I put my contact for u, plz just passing bye and say binary still get money whey dem suppose pay guys in jelenke manner. So plz no take offence, u can go and try out d combination BB and anotgee inducator den deduce ur trade urself to see d jelenkelism of binary I think av given a li2 tip. U said i can't proof it will be cooking screenshots everyday with chats of testimonies and u r seeing dates on d screenshots plz let's try and watch d way we talk to ourself thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.