Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (191601 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
comptable:

sorry! i mean BUEB pattern as you stated in example pix3.thanks a lot
Bueb means bullish engulfing bar. Beeb means bearish engulfing bar. Pls google those patterns so u can get basic knowledge of how to identify them.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by comptable: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
stmichael001:
Bueb means bullish engulfing bar. Beeb means bearish engulfing bar. Pls google those patterns so u can get basic knowledge of how to identify them.
stmichael, now gotten it,it was the acronym(Bueb,Beeb) that confused me initially.Many thanks to you
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sup bom warlords? Cold room.

Wana drop some sucess tips...
No1.... You musnt trade evrydae as gud setups dont come all the time... Good things takes time to happen...bt when they happen u rejoice..

Real traders dont trade evry blessed day...becos they know the market is indeed a market and so you cant force it to give u signals and setups.
The moment u have the mindset of "i must trade evrydae"you,d find ursef creating setups by ursef and taking wrong trades.

No2...Always remember its quality over quantity...
I prefer having 5 authentic greenful trades per week to having multiple trades and having losses uncontrollably.
........To be continued

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2016
Gudmorning guys....

was expecting to see guys upload tradable similar setups alongside questions atleast to show follow-up...bt it seems peeps here aint serious abt this biz..

Also notice peeps just come here,copy things and dont say a word...i,d fix that too soon.

Would upload some more pix today or tomorrow,bt these might be my last here..js thinkn...
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Caleb5: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2016
stmichael001:
Gudmorning guys....

was expecting to see guys upload tradable similar setups alongside questions atleast to show follow-up...bt it seems peeps here aint serious abt this biz..

Also notice peeps just come here,copy things and dont say a word...i,d fix that too soon.

Would upload some more pix today or tomorrow,bt these might be my last here..js thinkn...
Boss, please oh. I am quietly following abeg. Don't go. I need to learn how to draw resistance and support line. please angry
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Am dropping 3setups again todae... pls learn from them..

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Setup1

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2016
setup2

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by anslemleo: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
Please keep it up. I am following.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
stmichael001:
good work sir..we r following
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by fxdee(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
stmichael001:
nice set up sir..but i think my challenge now is to know when to and how to perfectly draw s/r lines...when do you think d best time dis set up use to come up if i m not really into fuli time trading to allow me be on my system everytime?.... good job and weldone sir..God bless
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Seyola9(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
@stmichael..Thanks very much for the education..It's a pity that I don't have time to trade now as I'm very busy at school with my project..

pls I have some questions:

1) If I want to use 1hr timeframe strictly, should I draw my support and resistance on the same 1hr TF? ?

2) I want you to clarify the way you draw this your support and resistance lines. why are they not many?? I'm seeing just two (2) lines or so.. and do you place them on the wick of the candle or the body? because my observation is that the key to this system being profitable is correctly placing the support and resistance lines..if not one may end up being frustrated..I'm talking from experience

Thanks once again
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by comptable: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
@stmichael, more grease to your elbow and may God almighty continue to increase you in everything good but just like fxdee and seyola9 have said,i really want to echoe them in that as good as this PA mthd is,its successful accomplishment undoubtedly lies in drawing proper S/L line(s).So kindly give us more insight in how to draw S/L appropriately.We all are following U,So pls ride on!!!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Pacesetter4lyf: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Hello, I am new to this system.
Why is it that I cannot see candlesticks charts on binary.com? Its just line charts all through. I need a good platform to practice on. Any help?
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omo87(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
fxstory:
download mt4 platform and then use it to study charts. Learn how to read price action with candle stick.

I see newbies begging on how to draw S/r go to stockcharts.com, learntotradethemarket.com and search for s/r better still Google it.
To succeed in binary options Google should be your best friend
I trade with bearish shooting star and hanging man at resistance to put after atleast 3 or more consecutive bullish candles
And To Call- bullish hammer and inverted hammer at Support after at least 3 or more consecutive bearish candles. Search for these candles on babypip and also read them from Steve Nixon book. I had 35 wins and 12losses from this strategy this week. Don't trade in erratic market . 5mins chart-5mins expiry
15mins chart-15mins expiry.
30 mins chart 30mins expiry etc
It works on all timeframes and timeframe/expiry must be the same. I learnt it from Oga Accentuate here on nairaland
I'm still practising on virtual account. Bravo
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omo87(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
omo87:

I see newbies begging on how to draw S/r go to stockcharts.com, learntotradethemarket.com and search for s/r better still Google it.
To succeed in binary options Google should be your best friend
I trade with bearish shooting star and hanging man at resistance to put after atleast 3 or more consecutive bullish candles
And bullish hammer and inverted hammer at Support after at least 3 or more consecutive bearish candles. Search for these candles on babypip and also read them from Steve Nixon book. I had 35 wins and 12losses from this strategy this week. Don't trade in erratic market . 5mins chart-5mins expiry
15mins chart-15mins expiry.
30 mins chart 30mins expiry etc
It works on all timeframes and timeframe/expiry must be the same. I learnt it from Oga Accentuate here on nairaland
I'm still practising on virtual account. Bravo
Fxstory God bless you for the brotherly advice
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by omo87(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2016
Please to the guru in the house
What are the processes of funding binary.com with visa,
2. Is there verification of account before withdrawal and what is required.
3. How long does it take to initiate a deposit/withdrawal
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Greetings guys....been away for some days now serving my Ban,reasons why i cudnt even upload the 3rd trade setup example and reply questions. Seems to me like i wont continue with much tutorials here as NL already is against threads relating to trading options.

Hence,i,d be re-opening my watsapp group for traders and intending traders.There i,d answer all questions relating to what we already started here on NL.

Those interested to joining my group should click on my ID get ma contact from there and show interest.
Y,all hv a funfilled weekend.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Caleb5: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2016
stmichael001:
Greetings guys....been away for some days now serving my Ban,reasons why i cudnt even upload the 3rd trade setup example and reply questions. Seems to me like i wont continue with much tutorials here as NL already is against threads relating to trading options.

Hence,i,d be re-opening my watsapp group for traders and intending traders.There i,d answer all questions relating to what we already started here on NL.

Those interested to joining my group should click on my ID get ma contact from there and show interest.
Y,all hv a funfilled weekend.
Thanks boss, will really appreciate that.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by grass2grace247: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
omo87:
Please to the guru in the house
What are the processes of funding binary.com with visa,
2. Is there verification of account before withdrawal and what is required.
3. How long does it take to initiate a deposit/withdrawal

1. For now use neteller, perfectmoney, okpay...

2. You don't need verification for now, but may be required when huge fund is involved

3. Deposit instant, withdraw within 6 hours using ecurrency.

The above us for binary.com broker.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Just to make things straight....pls slot for my watsapp group is for only 30 serious minded persons...as i wouldnt want what happened to my previous group to repeat itself. y,all hv fun!
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Well! Well! The train is moving on, may be l can help someboby with simple indicators to help u draw ur support and resistance lines or may be a moving average with price alerts, when price goes blow and above a candle stick to make it easier for u.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Seyola9(m): 3:20am On Aug 15, 2016
Guys please beware of instaforex broker.. It seems they are now scammers..Iv been reading a lot of negative review about them here:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/www.instaforex.com

http://www.forexfraud.com/forex-articles/instaforex-possible-fraud.html
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 15, 2016
Seyola9:
Guys please beware of instaforex broker.. It seems they are now scammers..Iv been reading a lot of negative review about them here:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/www.instaforex.com

http://www.forexfraud.com/forex-articles/instaforex-possible-fraud.html

lol, who uses instaforex
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2016
stmicheal strategy is not for the impatient, I have one for the impatient but vow not to give it out no matter what, a guy here I gave it never even said thank you. This is my last post on this thread.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2016
nairabinary:
stmicheal strategy is not for the impatient, I have one for the impatient but vow not to give it out no matter what, a guy here I gave it never even said thank you. This is my last post on this thread.
Hahahahahha i gues its an indicator based strategy....If u have used it for months and you feel its tested and trusted,go on and make money wth it.

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Hope y,all had a funfilled weekend...as this week promises to be awsome. Its a pity NL has twisted things up...Hv gots lots of setup pix to upload bt wont caz i dont want another 4days ban.I'd alternatively drop here from time to time some key points to note while trading bt would do more in details with pix on ma watsapp group its safer there... Those who dont hv watsapp can stil drop questions here as i,d answer them bt i wont upload pix anymore.

Somebody suggested i also create a fb group for those whos watsapp aint working.I,d do that later after am done with the watsapp group.Got to do things step by step.

So guys,pls feel free ask ur questions...bt pls dont ask me questions abt how to draw support and resistance caz as u wel know one cant rely explain that without the involvement of pictures.

For those who cant buy a premium course that teaches this,you have youtube and google..download all videos relating to support and resistance,download as much pdf files as possible relating to support and resistance and study atleast it would be alot cheaper for u...lol,
On a more serious note,i'd advice you,if you know u dont know what price action is DO ALL IT TAKES TO GET THAT KNOWLEDGE...otherwise binary options will teach u wisdom the hard way.

For those whos alrdy in queue on my watsapp trading group,get ready for the best trading experience of ur lives.
-where truthz about this biz will be unveiled.
-where you are taught that whc u need knw per time.
-where u are forced to pass through process and refined afterwards to be a better trader.
-where you are finally possessed with skills required to succeed.
-where patience is taught u by example...etc

Y,all have a lovely trading week

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Multispanzy: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
stmichael001:
Hope y,all had a funfilled weekend...as this week promises to be awsome. Its a pity NL has twisted things up...Hv gots lots of setup pix to upload bt wont caz i dont want another 4days ban.I'd alternatively drop here from time to time some key points to note while trading bt would do more in details with pix on ma watsapp group its safer there... Those who dont hv watsapp can stil drop questions here as i,d answer them bt i wont upload pix anymore.

Somebody suggested i also create a fb group for those whos watsapp aint working.I,d do that later after am done with the watsapp group.Got to do things step by step.

So guys,pls feel free ask ur questions...bt pls dont ask me questions abt how to draw support and resistance caz as u wel know one cant rely explain that without the involvement of pictures.

For those who cant buy a premium course that teaches this,you have youtube and google..download all videos relating to support and resistance,download as much pdf files as possible relating to support and resistance and study atleast it would be alot cheaper for u...lol,
On a more serious note,i'd advice you,if you know u dont know what price action is DO ALL IT TAKES TO GET THAT KNOWLEDGE...otherwise binary options will teach u wisdom the hard way.

For those whos alrdy in queue on my watsapp trading group,get ready for the best trading experience of ur lives.
-where truthz about this biz will be unveiled.
-where you are taught that whc u need knw per time.
-where u are forced to pass through process and refined afterwards to be a better trader.
-where you are finally possessed with skills required to succeed.
-where patience is taught u by example...etc

Y,all have a lovely trading week
Please can you send all trade set-up pics to this email geniuzme@gmail.com, with S&R indicator. Thanks
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Multispanzy:

Please can you send all trade set-up pics to this email geniuzme@gmail.com, with S&R indicator. Thanks
lolz...oya clap for yasef...

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Achimaechi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Remember google is ur friend, u can google the six best moving average.
Good luck.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by stmichael001(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Achimaechi:
Remember google is ur friend, u can google the six best moving average.
Good luck.
lolzzz abi o

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (83)

Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.