Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari (39107 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
iconize:

Unlike you, I don't need to take narcotics before I can teach you senses. LOL.

You're too dumb to even realize that you're dumb.

Ok.

Now you can scamper off.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Candyrain:

Oh so Nigeria is the one doing the attachéé by force to other 3rd world countries. Hahahahahah Rose you'll kill someone with laugh ooo grin grin grin

Sorry na. Truth must be told sometimes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rose2014:

Sorry na. Truth must be told sometimes

Yea yea, the very hard truth.

The worst of it all is that they don't care. They travel out, they see what's obtainable out there but still come back with that I-don't-care attitude.

It's really worrisome dear.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by iconize(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Candyrain:

Ok.
Eat a truck load of shأt.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Candyrain:

Yea yea, the very hard truth.

The worst of it all is that they don't care. They travel out, they see what's obtainable out there but still come back with that I-don't-care attitude.

It's really worrisome dear.
If they even come back with I-don't-care attitude, it would've bn better but they come back n force us to love Nigeria n be patriotic while their kids are abroad and they go abroad to treat minor headache

Worse still, we accept the status quo
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rose2014:

If they even come back with I-don't-care attitude, it would've bn better but they come back n force us to love Nigeria n be patriotic while their kids are abroad and they go abroad to treat minor headache

Worse still, we accept the status quo

Now that is the height of wickedness. Really worrisome.

It's even more worrisome when we look around and see the present youths, the so called leaders of tomorrow, who should be agitating for things to be done right. Let a politician give them just a cup of rice, the next is they start praising the person.

Nigeria becoming better is in the hands of the young ones but that can only happen if they start think right and with their brain and not with their stomach.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Candyrain:

Now that is the height of wickedness. Really worrisome.

It's even more worrisome when we look around and see the present youths, the so called leaders of tomorrow, who should be agitating for things to be done right. Let a politician give them just a cup of rice, the next is they start praising the person.

Nigeria becoming better is in the hands of the young ones but that can only happen if they start think right and with their brain and not with their stomach.

Now you're asking for too much cheesy
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rose2014:

Now you're asking for too much cheesy

Hahahaha... Yea I know. I guess they are too lazy for that hence they are contended with whatever it's thrown at them.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
kingofdemons:
eeehmm make i do wetin i come here to do sef

Hello Rose2014 my name is BloodyKiller aka king of demons and i want to take you out for a date.

can you give me your number kiss

Micheal Mba, rose2014 is a man o!
His names are Obinna Omeje.

I know him right from 2014 on vanguard newspaper where we use to comment after reading news just like Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

I know him right from 2014 on vanguard newspaper where we use to comment after reading news just like Nairaland.
Oga Candyrain come follow me laff o. You don't reply this type, just laugh
If u have 'laughing meme' kindly upload let's have some fun

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 12:06am On Jan 04, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Guy your mumuness no get rival.

Haba! Na who do this to you?

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 12:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Candyrain:

Guy your mumuness no get rival.

Haba! Na who do this to you?

Looking at the time, I think the guy was sleep typing

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Udmaster:
why are u avoiding me.
Dust Bin Product with fake history and no culture.
I blame some of my fellow IGBOS here who are giving a baboon like u chance to talk.
He isnt an Ogba man dundee, stop denigrating the Ogba people because of one lying imposter. That dude is a proud Ijaw.
You and others should take note.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Udmaster:
So Nairaland is an avenue u want to promote ur irrelevant Ogba.. People who have no culture and history.
Lol. Chai mumus dey.
- go and have a sit with ur fellow dust bin product TonyeBarcanista.
Riverine Low Achieving drunkards.
Udmaster take note. Leave the Ogba people out of this and face that Ijaw Truckpusher for who he is.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

Oga Candy.rain come follow me laff o. You don't reply this type, just laugh
If u have 'laughing meme' kindly upload let's have some fun

My dear that guy is a dumbo
grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

Looking at the time, I think the guy was sleep typing

Sleep nairalanding

grin grin grin

Ndi ara
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Blackkie: 12:36am On Jan 04, 2016
You have voluntarily seeded part of Delta state to Igbos?
On what grounds did they become Igbos

TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari didn't mention South South na, he only mentioned people of Delta north that are partly Igbo that is Kachukwu and Emefiele. If you say Delta North ar Igbos, well I don't think any Urhoboman or Ijawman will bother to contest with you. But going beyond that is moving beyond boundary grin

BTW: Happy New Year 2016
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 12:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Candyrain:

My dear that guy is a dumbo
grin
Don't mind him
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 12:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Blackkie:
You have voluntarily seeded part of Delta state to Igbos?
On what grounds did they become Igbos

Are you saying they are not Igbos?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:
Don't mind him
You really are a nightmare to many people in this forum Rose grin grin
How did you do it?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 1:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Candyrain:

Are you saying they are not Igbos?
I think he's just being sarcastic grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 2:33am On Jan 04, 2016
Chiwude:
He isnt an Ogba man dundee, stop denigrating the Ogba people because of one lying imposter. That dude is a proud Ijaw.
You and others should take note.

I won't be surprised one bit. There are lots of impostors on this forum.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2016
Chiwude:
Udmaster take note. Leave the Ogba people out of this and face that Ijaw Truckpusher for who he is.
Keep claiming you're from Ogba even when an Igbo man can't buy a piece land in Ogba land which I'm against but on a closer look I don't just care after all the same Igbo people will never allow you pluck an ordinary fruit from their backyard in the village without slamming a fine on your poor ass. grin

Tell Udmaster that the Ogba people has been enjoying 24 hrs power supply , clean pipe borne water , motorable roads and host of other goodies ranging from both local and international scholarships et al for decades before some cities in Nigeria started seeing 12 hours of light. Fact.
He will stay untop that his red soil and be talking about a people that are better than him in all ramification.
It is a pity sha and as for you eh , stop claiming Ogba before I go use our deity put curse for your useless head. grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

I won't be surprised one bit. There are lots of impostors on this forum.
Chiwude is the imposter here.

Tell your people to stop lying to themselves - He probably lived in Omoku or any of the Egi communities with his parents for few years . grin
But Rose come oh , Una people yeye sha. grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Keep claiming you're from Ogba even when an Igbo man can't buy a piece land in Ogba land which I'm against but on a closer look I don't just care after all the same Igbo people will never allow you pluck an ordinary fruit from their backyard in the village without slamming a fine on your poor ass. grin

Tell Udmaster that the Ogba people has been enjoying 24 hrs power supply , clean pipe borne water , motorable roads and host of other goodies ranging from both local and international scholarships et al for decades before some cities in Nigeria started seeing 12 hours of light. Fact.
He will stay untop that his red soil and be talking about a people that are better than him in all ramification.
It is a pity sha and as for you eh , stop claiming Ogba before I go use our deity put curse for your useless head. grin

the ogba I kno is at ikeja
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2016
chiefobdk:

the ogba I kno is at ikeja
Travel , read sef una no go gree.

Oya enter Google jare. grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Travel , read sef una no go gree.
Oya enter Google jare. grin
dude. I am Igbo and I am a traveller.

I kno about Ogba.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by DiademSh07: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

Did Buhari call Emefiele and Kachikwu Igbos? Yes or No Stay on topic pls
Was there ever an argument that the Aniocha/Oshimili weren't ibos? LOL! Ibos are clowns I swear!
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2016
Rose2014:

I think he's just being sarcastic grin

It had better be because tearing him to shred would have been the next.

Morning sweetheart
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Candyrain:

It had better be because tearing him to shred would have been the next.

Morning sweetheart

grin
Morning boss
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
DiademSh07:

Was there ever an argument that the Aniocha/Oshimili weren't ibos? LOL!
Ibos are clowns I swear!

Your truckpusher has consistently and persistently insisted that there are no Igbos in SS. Is Aniocha/Oshimili not in SS?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by DiademSh07: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2016
onenaira3:

Give the glory to the right person and stop giving it to "fall of oil prices".
In Anioma, we have other forms of resources outside of oil so it has nothing to do with the oil. The person you should be praising is Nnamdi KANU. No matter how rude, loud and insulting that man is he did a lot to open the eyes of every Igbo person with his radio. That's why they are trying so hard to shut him up.

A lot of you guys don't even realize the impact Nnamdi made to Anioma. I can't say what he did for SE but for anioma, that man opened our eyes. I learned that the second i read that ika ikenga now call themsves "igbo pan group". Anyone of us that knew about ika ikenga can verbally inform you how anti-igbo ika ikenga used to be. To learn they now consider themselves "igbo pan group" and even spoke up for Nnamdi showed me exactly the impact Nnamdi was doing. Even my third cousin now calls himself Igbo. Someone I always known that told the entire world he's ukwuani, not Igbo. Always fought with every body whenever you call him "Igbo". Hell the nigga even fought me self is now going around telling everyone he's "Igbo". He's even now a member of IPOB Delta. Nnamdi had a huge impact at least in my opinion.

That's why it shocks me the people selling out Nnamdi are all from SE. Excluding Abia and Anambra, the rest of you guys are just falling my hands
LOL!
Tales by moonlight!
No one has ever disputed the fact that Aniocha/Oshimili were ibos to begin with! It's a fact known even to Buhari who witnessed how those despicable people allowed their biafra brothers to invade the midwest and partook in Nigeria's first coup!
Hence, I wonder what all the noise are about!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Nigerian Ambassador Blasts US Refusal To Sell Arms / Jimi Agbaje Cries On Live TV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.