Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari (39118 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by MrAnalyst: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
chiefobdk:

wats dis one saying
I tire o. Just spewing imbecilic spittle all over the place. Leave the fellow
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by kingofdemons: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
eeehmm make i do wetin i come here to do sef

Hello Rose2014 my name is BloodyKiller aka king of demons and i want to take you out for a date.

can you give me your number kiss
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
smiley ....Happy New Year to my e-family, the extended Nairaland Family, Seun, Lalasticlala and all level headed mods
Shymm3x , fx45, tpiander , mazeltov,
debinile, tpiarh11 , Alero3Arubi , Truckpusher, BishopMagic , MizMyColi, udondeymadt, Davehunk,247notire, puntertim,
Freemanan, Nuzo1, TonyeBarcanista,
SonOfEl, tblaze007, IbnSultaan,
stevecantrell , Billyonaire, 2SWT,
bigfrancis21 and my lovers on Nairaland... Salute

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by cheruv: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari didn't mention South South na, he only mentioned people of Delta north that are partly Igbo that is Kachukwu and Emefiele. If you say Delta North ar Igbos, well I don't think any Urhoboman or Ijawman will bother to contest with you. But going beyond that is moving beyond boundary grin

BTW: Happy New Year 2016
Stop grasping at straws brother
Emefiele and Kachikwu are from different parts of Anioma so which one is partly Igbo and full Igbo
Look at Ijo parts of SS and remove your eyes elsewhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by MrAnalyst: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
kingofdemons:
eeehmm i just came here to shyke Rose2014 kiss

@ topic

don't you know that some people here are naturally dumb while some are just dunce blinded by hate.

at least this will put this word "we SS" to rest
some people are just shameless especially that TonyeBarcanista.
i can see him now beating around the Bush trying to twist facts i taught there's no igbos in SS or rivers.

chaii the worst thing that can happen to a man is not being himself always flexible, such a person deserves a pucccy not dicck.

TonyeBarcanista is his own nightmare

Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by cheruv: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
vicadex07:

There are or were at least two Igbo commissioners in Lagos.

There is more than one house of rep Igbo member in Lagos too.

I guess that also makes Lagos Biafra Land according to your Logic?

Its not surprising anyway, since you already labeled it no mans Land. But you all know you can only try bullshit with the South-South people and go free.

You will all drown in the Lagoon if you ever try shit like you did in the last elections without Yorubas lifting a finger. I hope you lot learnt from the Biafran war how deadly the Yoruba could be when provoked.
I jighi okwu angry
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Afam4eva(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
cheruv:

Stop grasping at straws brother
Emefiele and Kachikwu are from different parts of Anioma so which one is partly Igbo and full Igbo
Look at Ijo parts of SS and remove your eyes elsewhere
Grasping at straws indeed. I'm surprised they didn't give the excuse that Buhari is playing politics like they did when Amaechi opened his own mouth in Aba and called himself Igbo. These people will always dance the macabar dance to defend their bias.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by chiefobdk(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

For the upteenth time, I DON'T hate the Igbos. I love the Igbos and want the progress of Igbo nation. Misunderstanding with some Igbos doesn't mean hating.

the hate is quite obvious. you don't notice it because it run deep. and is natural. I don't see how u will notice it.

though we don't care.

because your hate make us stronger.

we 're like seed. burying us u 're doing us a favour.

maybe u 've not noticed how the constant attack is uniting the Igbo nation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by cheruv: 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
vicadex07:

What am implying is that someday if the Yoruba is not careful, say like about 70 or more years to this time, the Igbos highly populated in many areas of Lagos like alaba and so on will claim to be indigenous members of those places cos many generations of their ancestors has spawned their.

That their is the current predicament of the indegenous Niger delta people. Theirs was able to occur rapidly within a century due to their geographical proximity to Igbo people. Today we know the end result.

The only disadvantage that might hinder the Lagos land grabbing is the geographical location of it in the South West. If not Lagos would have been taken over too due to proximity just like rivers state, and parts of Edo, Benue state and some other SS states.
Biko
Nwāfo Igbo obula gbachie ya nkiti..ya zuzucha, o si ebe a puo! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by hucienda: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fact is Igbo are native to the SE, parts of the SS, and even Southern Benue, all in the Nigeria.

Your name is Ifeanyi' from say, Rivers and you say you are not Igbo?

Or Your name is 'Kemi from say, Kwara and you say you are not Yoruba?

Thinks like a duck, acts like a duck. What then is it? Abeg tell me another thing.

You don't need Mr President to reaffirm that 'cause it's obvious, even to fools.

Anyone saying to the contrary is just purposely deluding himself or herself.

Happy New Year.

7 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Afam4eva:

Those people know these things, they're just trying to downplay the indigenous Igbos presence in the SS for obvious reasons. There are Igbos in Delta and Rivers state and anyone who thinks otherwise need to have themselves checked.

Here's a link where Asari stated the different groups that made up Rivers (Igbos (Ikwerre included), Ogonis and Ijaws). Here he was canvassing for the Ogonis to produce the next governor of the State.

He mentions that the Ijaws have produced governor in the persons of Ada Goerge and Melford Okilo, Igbos have in the persons of Peter Odili, Rotimi Amaechi and that Ogoni was the next. But some deluded, evil people will claim there are no Igbos.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/asari-dokubo-dares-patience-jonathan-you-cant-make-wike-rivers-governor/

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/dr-peter-odili-and-the-ijaw-question.html

These links will better inform the evil people.

cc Rose2014

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by cheruv: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

I agree with you on the effect ish
Imagine how they've bn trying to silence the Igbos in SS saying they don't exist

I believe if Buhari didn't say it on live TV, my darling Barca would've opened a thread by now to tell us how Buhari didn't mean it that way cheesy

To all the Igbos in SS and anywhere else on the globe, one love
United we stand, divided we fall like oil price
Since I realized what oil is doing to SS Igbos, I've always wanted it to be worthless and Chukwu Okike has answered me.
Let it fall very well to $1 or $½ per barrel.... After all Okpara turned the eastern economy into the fastest growing regional economy in the world as at 1966 with just coal and palm oil produced in Igboland

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
kingofdemons:
eeehmm make i do wetin i come here to do sef

Hello Rose2014 my name is BloodyKiller aka king of demons and i want to take you out for a date.

can you give me your number kiss

Only you all these titles, am I safe? undecided
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

BuharÍ only mentioned Delta north people and not the whole SS. Himself know the truth!

Oga I didn't hear the president say anything about delta north or south

Do u want me to upload the video link for u to watch again? grin

I'm a bit busy now. Will come back soon

7 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Afam4eva:

Grasping at straws indeed. I'm surprised they didn't give the excuse that Buhari is playing politics like they did when Amaechi opened his own mouth in Aba and called himself Igbo. These people will always dance the macabar dance to defend their bias.

Lol I only know of atilogu cheesy
Abeg show me a pic of macabar dance step. I need to update
Lwkm here
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
cheruv:

Since I realized what oil is doing to SS Igbos, I've always wanted it to be worthless and Chukwu Okike has answered me.
Let it fall very well to $1 or $½ per barrel.... After all Okpara turned the eastern economy into the fastest growing regional economy in the world as at 1966 with just coal and palm oil produced in Igboland
I agree. So we can know the true state of thins
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
All these "no-Igbo-in-SS" crew got nothing to say. They should all go hide their face in shame. Their hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by MrAnalyst: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
cheruv:

Biko
Nwāfo Igbo obula gbachie ya nkiti..ya zuzucha, o si ebe a puo! angry
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Candyrain:

Here's a link where Asari stated the different groups that made up Rivers (Igbos (Ikwerre included), Ogonis and Ijaws). Here he was canvassing for the Ogonis to produce the next governor of the State.

He mentions that the Ijaws have produced governor in the persons of Ada Goerge and Melford Okilo, Igbos have in the persons of Peter Odili, Rotimi Amaechi and that Ogoni was the next. But some deluded, evil people will claim there are no Igbos.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/asari-dokubo-dares-patience-jonathan-you-cant-make-wike-rivers-governor/

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/dr-peter-odili-and-the-ijaw-question.html

These links will better inform the evil people.

cc Rose2014
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
hucienda:
Fact is Igbo are native to the SE, parts of the SS, and even Southern Benue, all in the Nigeria.

Your name is Ifeanyi' from say, Rivers and you say you are not Igbo?

Or Your name is 'Kemi from say, Kwara and you say you are not Yoruba?

Thinks like a duck, acts like a duck. What then is it? Abeg tell me another thing.

You don't need Mr President to reaffirm that 'cause it's obvious, even to fools.

Anyone saying to the contrary is just purposely deluding himself or herself.

Happy New Year.

I honestly thought it was obvious until I started seeing things on nl
Example is the screenshot I attached on the first page

Happy new year to you as well

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Ugomba(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
A House Build On The Foundation Of Lies Will Crumble When The Wind Of Truth Blows.
nice thread Rose2014.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by kingofdemons: 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rose2014:

Only you all these titles, am I safe? undecided

100% safe dear kiss
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Emekamex:

Read the headline well Mr, no one mentioned boundaries or land grabbing in anyway on this topic; stop fueling unnecessary rivalry and distrust.
.. don't mind that bigot. He is always claiming 'I too know'
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by FisifunKododada: 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
Its a new year and we are still hearing all this rubbish. Okay lets go there motherfckers.

cool I have told my people in Lagos state to stop giving political power to the Igbos. They are just too tribalistic and greedy for my liking. It is the same tribalism and greed that led to the first coup and horrific civil war. Everywhere they go there is always tribal conflict. Its either they are beating their chest and claiming tribal superiority or claiming 'ownership' of other people's property. Having said that, anyone who thinks that Delta Igbos are not indigenous to Delta North is either a fool or a liar. On the other hand, morons like Kanu who declares all of South-South as Biafran land is the singular reason why people like Barcanista have decided to push back (aggressively) at what they consider as land-grabbing. As for the Yorubas in Lagos, the quicker they manage their Igbo 'problem' the better for them and the future generations. Any group of people that come to your land and call it a no-man's land are not only your enemies but enemies of future generations yet to be born. That is why I refused to criticize Oba Akiolu when he made his infamous threat. However, its not the place of our Royalty to be getting in the thickets of such politics - that is why we have elected officials across the state. The should do their job. And fast. Its time for the Lagos house of Assembly/Governor to make moves to make it difficult for non-Yorubas to seek and gain political office. Exceptions would be made for individuals who have made meaningful contributions to the community. And even in cases of this nature, an Itshekiri, Benin, Urhobo or Hausa (frankly any other tribe) candidate should be preferred to the Igbo. God forbid in a 100 years from now, the Yorubas start sharing political power equally with the Igbos in Lagos - just like the Ijaws and Ogonis have to do in Rivers State. God forbid bad thing.

Please do you home work before you quote me with nonsense or I would drag you through the coals, walahi. Nigeria is and always will be a tribal democracy. ANY tribe that allows another tribe (especially one that is openly antagonistic) to come to her homeland to acquire political power is a foolish tribe - that would eventually become a minority in their own enclave. Yorubas are not foolish. And I expect my people to do the needful.

AGAIN if you quote me with silliness Shango/Ogun will visit you with hardship throughout 2016.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
FisifunKododada:
Its a new year and we are still hearing all this rubbish. Okay lets go there motherfckers.

cool I have told my people in Lagos state to stop giving political power to the Igbos. They are just too tribalistic and greedy for my liking. It is the same tribalism and greed that led to the first coup and horrific civil war. Everywhere they go there is always tribal conflict. Its either they are beating their chest and claiming tribal superiority or claiming 'ownership' of other people's property. Having said that, anyone who thinks that Delta Igbos are not indigenous to Delta North is either a fool or a liar. On the other hand, morons like Kanu who declares all of South-South as Biafran land is the singular reason why people like Barcanista/Goodboiyy/Hopeathand have decided to push back (aggressively) at what they consider as land-grabbing. As for the Yorubas in Lagos, the quicker they manage their Igbo 'problem' the better for them and the future generations. Any group of people that come to your land and call it a no-man's land are not only your enemies but enemies of future generations yet to be born. That is why I refused to criticize Oba Akiolu when he made his infamous threat. However, its not the place of our Royalty to be getting in the thickets of such politics - that is why we have elected officials across the state. The should do their job. And fast. Its time for the Lagos house of Assembly/Governor to make moves to make it difficult for non-Yorubas to seek and gain political office. Exceptions would be made for individuals who have made meaningful contributions to the community. And even in cases of this nature, an Itshekiri, Benin, Urhobo or Hausa (frankly any other tribe) candidate should be preferred to the Igbo. God forbid in a 100 years from now, the Yorubas start sharing political power equally with the Igbos in Lagos - just like the Ijaws and Ogonis have to do in Rivers State. God forbid bad thing.

Please do you home work before you quote me with nonsense or I would drag you through the coals, walahi. Nigeria is and always will be a tribal democracy. ANY tribe that allows another tribe (especially one that is openly antagonistic) to come to her homeland to acquire political power is a foolish tribe - that would eventually become a minority in their own enclave. Yorubas are not foolish. And I expect my people to do the needful.

AGAIN if you quote me with silliness Shango/Ogun will visit you with hardship throughout 2016.

Ore you no get talk. No dey disgrace yourself anyhow. Those we were referring to have gotten the gist of what we were talking about and they are now silent and gone into hiding. Just save for yourself the energy you're about to waste, your gfriend would need it later tonight. Isi okpo.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by HopeAtHand: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool I have told my people in Lagos state to stop giving political power to the Igbos. They are just too tribalistic and greedy for my liking. It is the same tribalism and greed that led to the first coup and horrific civil war. Everywhere they go there is always tribal conflict. Its either they are beating their chest and claiming tribal superiority or claiming 'ownership' of other people's property. Having said that, anyone who thinks that Delta Igbos are not indigenous to Delta North is either a fool or a liar. On the other hand, morons like Kanu who declares all of South-South as Biafran land is the singular reason why people like Barcanista/Goodboiyy/Hopeathand have decided to push back (aggressively) at what they consider as land-grabbing. As for the Yorubas in Lagos, the quicker they manage their Igbo 'problem' the better for them and the future generations. Any group of people that come to your land and call it a no-man's land are not only your enemies but enemies of future generations yet to be born. That is why I refused to criticize Oba Akiolu when he made his infamous threat. Its not the place of our Royalty to be getting in the thickets of such politics - that is why we have elected officials across the state. The should do their job. And fast. Its time for the Lagos house of Assembly/Governor to make moves to make it difficult for non-Yorubas to seek and gain political office. Exceptions would be made for individuals who have made meaningful contributions to the community. And even in cases of this nature, an Itshekiri, Benin, Urhobo or Hausa (frankly any other tribe) candidate should be preferred to the Igbo. God forbid in a 100 years from now, the Yorubas start sharing political power equally with the Igbos in Lagos - just like the Ijaws and Ogonis have to do in Rivers State. God forbid bad thing.

Igbos are native to some LGAs in Rivers. Its in the official Rivers state gazette. We also do not see SE Igbos as enemies. They are our neighbours, brothers and friends. We just want them to know the acceptable limits in certain engagements with Riverians.

@bolded shows you do not know much abt Rivers state. So i suggest you stick to Lagos politics and leave Rivers politics for Riverians. Adios.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by FisifunKododada: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Candyrain:

Ore you no get talk. No dey disgrace yourself anyhow. Those we were referring to have gotten the gist of what we were talking about and they are now silent and gone into hiding. Just save for yourself the energy you're about to waste, your gfriend would need it later tonight. Isi okpo.

cool Ore a ra e. Wetin concern amala with spaghetti? Abeg swerve joor. Truth is easy - no xtra energy required. Stay off my mentions. Idi ara.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Ore a ra e. Wetin concern amala with spaghetti? Abeg swerve joor. Truth is easy - no xtra energy required. Stay off my mentions. Idi ara.

Idi ara ko, Idi araba ni.
I just dey advice you. All those things you were blabbing up there was just a waste of useful energy. Stop dabbling into what you know nothing about dude.

4 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by iconize(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Barcanista and his co drunks are just playing emotional games with y'all.

Anybody with half a brain should know this.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by FisifunKododada: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Igbos are native to some LGAs in Rivers. Its in the official Rivers state gazette. We also do not see SE Igbos as enemies. They are our neighbours, brothers and friends. We just want them to know the acceptable limits in certain engagements with Riverians.

@bolded shows you do not know much abt Rivers state. So i suggest you stick to Lagos politics and leave Rivers politics for Riverians. Adios.

cool Your relationship with Igbos is none of my business - keep that to yourself. Any tribe that declares a Yoruba land a no-man's land is an enemy from my point of view - an Igbo man is not my brother.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
HopeAtHand:

The bolded is what OP wants the "no-Igbo-in-SS" elements to know. You'll do well to educate them that their are Igbos in SS and we'll do anything to protect our brothers if need be.

Take out time to read this links

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by FisifunKododada: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Candyrain:

Idi ara ko, Idi araba ni.
I just dey advice you. All those things you were blabbing up there was just a waste of useful energy. Stop dabbling into what you know nothing about dude.

cool Ta lo fu obo ni portfolio? Stay in your lane joor. Advice yourself to mind your own business. Oponu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election / I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says / Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.