Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It (1574 Views)

I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / ‘i’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It’ / ‘i’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It’-bunmi Column (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by dammywapes(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I‘m going through my second divorce from a man I married in the native law and custom way.

I have two daughters by my first husband and one by my second. I went straight from my second husband into another relationship. My current boyfriend is divorced and has three children. He’s besotted with me but I feel nothing for him. I want to be on my own, not stuck in a relationship.
I’m never honest with myself or the man I’m with. I’ve never had an orgasm with a man – I’ve always faked it. Also, although I’m a loving mum to my girls, I know I’m not setting them a good example by having these relationships.
I lost my mother at the age of 16 and my dad lives in another state. I have no sisters or brothers, just friends. I feel such a bitch. I lead men on and once we’ve slept together, I don’t want to know. Please help me pull myself together and break this habit. It’s not fair on the kids or the men. I feel like a horrible person.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/ive-never-had-orgasm-with-any-man-always-faked-it/

Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
Isoro-niyen
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
hmm uve never had orgasm 4 once, well mayb d men uve slept with lack d ability to hit you on d right spot, as 4 ur infidelity, ehhhrm u need counselling, u need loving companions, as in find a real church to go and settle down there, then get into their women group, as in make friends with good women of GOD, so u can have someone to talk to when u have problems.
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Wahala go dey this 2016 sha
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hang urself
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
***somemothersdohavethem*** Frank Spencer... undecided
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by gamaliel121(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Let her call obontami.....

I assure her multiple violent orgasms.......
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Just continue with what you're doing - getting sexual gratification outside your matrimonial home.
Your coming here to beg for sound advice after sleeping around is appalling. Shameless slut.
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by mizhefeh(f): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
blackchukky:
Isoro-niyen
Oya milenu ooo
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by cruzita(f): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
kwele ooo
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
shocked
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
MelancholicGuy:
Just continue with what you're doing - getting sexual gratification outside your matrimonial home.
Your coming here to beg for sound advice after sleeping around is appalling. Shameless slut.
you're the most stupid and senseless human being in the world. If you don't have anything better to say, why not move to the next thread.
Hypocrite!
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
you're the most stupid and senseless human being in the world. If you don't have anything better to say, why not move to the next thread.
Hypocrite!
And you, how have you contributed meaningfully to the thread on discuss? I expressed my view on the matter and I believe every member of this forum is entitled to. You don't like my opinion, fine; counter it intelligently and cease wailing more than the bereaved. Local tout.
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
MelancholicGuy:

And you, how have you contributed meaningfully to the thread on discuss? I expressed my view on the matter and I believe every member of this forum is entitled to. You don't like my opinion, fine; counter it intelligently and cease wailing more than the bereaved. Local tout.
you're just one of the reasons why other races don't like the black race.
Hypocrites and easy to criticise.
I won't blame you, go on and keep on showing how senseless you are.
Your view indeed, which require insults.
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
embarassed
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
you're just one of the reasons why other races don't like the black race.
Hypocrites and easy to criticise.
I won't blame you, go on and keep on showing how senseless you are.
Your view indeed, which require insults.

How does this shït correlate with the subject matter?
Ooops! Sorry, I thought I was conversing with a full blooded human.
Re: I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
MelancholicGuy:

How does this shït correlate with the subject matter?
Ooops! Sorry, I thought I was conversing with a full blooded human.
This is the moment when i'll pretend as if i have something important to do and ignore you.
Okay i have something important to do and i'm gonna ignore you now.

(1) (Reply)

Impact Of M*sturb*tion On Fertility / Niggas, Where Can I Find Ladies Who Gat Big Curvy Butt? / 6 Myths About Squirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.