Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

‘i’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘i’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It’ (685 Views)

I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / ‘i’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It’-bunmi Column / I’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It’ by Treash(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I‘m going through my second divorce from a man I married in the native law and custom way.
I have two daughters by my first husband and one by my second. I went straight from my second husband into another relationship. My current boyfriend is divorced and has three children. He’s besotted with me but I feel nothing for him. I want to be on my own, not stuck in a relationship.
I’m never honest with myself or the man I’m with. I’ve never had an orgasm with a man – I’ve always faked it. Also, although I’m a loving mum to my girls, I know I’m not setting them a good example by having these relationships.
I lost my mother at the age of 16 and my dad lives in another state. I have no sisters or brothers, just friends. I feel such a bitch. I lead men on and once we’ve slept together, I don’t want to know. Please help me pull myself together and break this habit. It’s not fair on the kids or the men. I feel like a horrible person. Mirabene, by e-mail.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/ive-never-had-orgasm-with-any-man-always-faked-it/
Re: ‘i’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It’ by amJoe(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
nonsense post.. abeg who get Nokia touch for sale?
Re: ‘i’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It’ by TrapKNNG(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
Great sex doesn't always have to end in one fell swoop of orgasmic delight. Some women even orgasm without knowing it
Re: ‘i’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It’ by c0mrade: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
it maybe as a result of poor sex Techniques‚you and your partner need to try and introduce different new sexual positions.
when sexual intercourse becomes boring to a
female, there is no way she would be satisfied
. If all what you know is to penetrate up and down in
the usual missionary position, then there may be
trouble. There are lots of sexual positions that you
could assume to make sex more enjoyable.
Re: ‘i’ve Never Had Orgasm With Any Man, Always Faked It’ by kinglekan: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2016

It is clearly evident from your post that the issue isn't really with the sexual performance of the men you have been with even though this might be a factor but rather a psychological issue bordering on commitment and your emotions.

Its apparent you have little love for yourself hence the feeling of emptiness and that vacuum you feel might be as a result of an embattled childhood.

To begin to fix this, you would have to work on loving yourself. No man would fill the void in your heart, nothing would bring you the happiness you desire until you begin to truly love YOU.

You ALONE are responsible for your own HAPPINESS. You can start off by doing things you love or picking a hobby or an interest. Do those things that make you smile, then you would gradually begin to get yourself to a state of self-awareness and self-love.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Woman Wahala! / Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed" / Some Girls Are Hopeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.