Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot (6104 Views)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by seunwen2(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Let the comments keep flowing. I took her to shop rite tho she is my closed friend
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by jmaxjohn(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
want a trophy?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by johnwizey: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Honey pot undecided undecided na bee u carry go

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by ITbomb(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
E be like the money don start to pain you small small. Sorry

8 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
That foolish Ideology needs to be flushed outta ya brain
Sex between two people of different sex is mutualism - reason is both benefited from the bargain. No wonder girls think that they are doing us a favour each time they allow dudes the 'priviledge' of bedding them. Sad, misinformed generation.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by MzPecs(f): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
What happened to "opened friend?" undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by wiringdpt(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Just 8k? Get your broke ass outta here angry

15 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
jmaxjohn:
want a trophy?

That Nigga ain't serious grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by adorablevic: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
8k undecided....poverty is a disease

7 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by cruzita(f): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
what's 8k?how can you spend such a small amount on a girl?a beg upgrade to 100k
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by gamaliel121(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Well......I aint surre sha ooo.....
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Pheals(f): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Go and get the honey from bees then and learn your lessons... Alawin 8k na money undecided?
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by wunmi590(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sometimes I begin to wonder if it is must for we guys to sleep with girls before giving them money, so you want to tell me that you can't give your sister 8k?.

Am not bragging, have spent more than that for girls and I didn't even see their pant during my undergraduate days.

Some girls deserve better than that, because you don't know where you guys will meet next time

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by seunwen2(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pheals:
Go and get the honey from bees then and learn your lessons... Alawin 8k na money undecided?

Note am a cheerful giver am currently serving and that 8k is up to 45% of my earnings
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by seunwen2(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
With the comments am getting i will overlook it
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by ITbomb(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
^^^Olosho have taken over the thread trying to compare a young man spending with what their sugardaddy pay them , I'm out

9 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
8k??!?!!?!? make thunder no dislocate ya brain there angry
brokie, when u spend at least 70k, then u can start thinking abt sex. oloribooruku. just 8k u spent, ur already complaining.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by seunwen2(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:

brokie, when u spend at least 70k, then u can start thinking abt sex.
oloribooruku. just 8k u spent, ur already complaining.

God go make me bigger

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
seunwen2:

God go make me bigger
amen cheesy
buh bros, no dey ask dat kyn question o. 8k too small na. happy new year
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Dotwillis1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
since when did girls become a commodity? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by mizquote(f): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
men thinking with their pr;ck since 190bc.
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Pheals(f): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
seunwen2:

Note am a cheerful giver am currently serving and that 8k is up to 45% of my earnings
i see sorry bro.. That means u are collecting 16.5k
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by LaurelP(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
No I can't.

She should pay me for satisfying her.
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by seunwen2(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pheals:
i see sorry bro.. That means u are collecting 16.5k

See the way you help me press calculator on top am around that area
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
seunwen2:
Let the comments keep flowing. I took her to shop rite tho she is my closed friend
.This one is a Victim of chronic ancestral Poverty and you obviously inherited it. I Break that Yoke in your Life this 2016

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by seggzz(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
MzPecs:
What happened to "opened friend?" undecided
Can you be my open friend by buying me a car ssweety? ****open friend is a mutual friend also ***
You can't just be a parasite dear?
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by MzPecs(f): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
seggzz:

Can you be my open friend by buying me a car ssweety? ****open friend is a mutual friend also ***
You can't just be a parasite dear?
You okay? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by afesimicaleb(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
U don fit spend 8k on urself?
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by Luckyk(f): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
stingy op..aka gum
Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by donholy28(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
EroticAngelina:

brokie, when u spend at least 70k, then u can start thinking abt sex.
oloribooruku. just 8k u spent, ur already complaining.
70k is that ur price?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
OMG. These comments got me laughing, especially 'em girls saying he should spend atleast 70-100k...Lol.
#TeamVirginTillMarriage.
Lemme just be minding my business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Over 150 Girls Within The Last Six Months / At The End, Women Don't Settle With Who They Love But .... / I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.