Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

There Is No Happiness In A Heart Filled With Bitterness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Happiness In A Heart Filled With Bitterness (7838 Views)

WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? / I Just Got A Heart Break. / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Happiness In A Heart Filled With Bitterness by Orikinla(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
There is no happiness in a heart filled with bitterness.
~ Orikinla Osinachi, from The Language of True Love.

We thank God for protecting and saving us to welcome the New Year 2016.
And after the New Year Day, the next big celebration is coming next month on February 14, Valentine's Day, for the celebration of love.

Love is the greatest gift of life and where there is love there is happiness.
But there cannot be love in a bitter heart, because there cannot be happiness in a heart filled with bitterness.

Bitterness against anyone is borne out of malice and the worst acts of violence in the world have been caused by malice; from personal malice, religious malice and racial malice.

Even if you are hurt by what someone has done to you without any justification, don't be bitter, be better.
Show that you are more civilized and don't let anyone or anything turn you into a beast or a demon of bitterness and hatred.
Just spill it all out instead of letting it choke you.
Once you spill it out, you can breathe better and you will be healthier and stronger.
So, you have to eschew bitterness if you want to achieve any greatness and enjoy happiness in life.
And your happiness is the golden key of your success.

Re: There Is No Happiness In A Heart Filled With Bitterness by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Alomo Bitters embarassed
Re: There Is No Happiness In A Heart Filled With Bitterness by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nice

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ? / I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks / Help!!! I Do Not Love Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.