Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer (23537 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Asks Buhari, Others To Postpone Gambia Trip / Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency / Biafra: Why Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others –lawyer January 2, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
Demmocrats:
This is just the beginning when DSS is done with him, he will tattoo "I represent one Nigeria" in his body.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by oyinkinola: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
anticabal1:

keep fighting for okorawusa, it doesn't change the fact that radio biafra is alive and blasting. If your okoroawusa or anyone wants a real apology from kanu, they'll have to die 200 times first before they get it. Make do with your fake apology letter till then. grin
OKORO HAUSA IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN OKORO BIAFRA!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by gulfer: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

After refusing to caution him when he was making those uncomplimentary and inappropriate statements, they still refused to encourage him to seek for forgiveness.
You are showing non-partisanship these days and I am beginning to be your fan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by gulfer: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

After refusing to caution him when he was making those uncomplimentary and inappropriate statements, they still refused to encourage him to seek for forgiveness.
You are showing non-partisanship so much these days, with very objective comments and I am beginning to be your fan once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
Maybe I'm the only insane one here...But after going through this piece i deduced few pkinfs...i want to ask rheoritically th this few questiins

1). Could it be that someone is trying to hide its incompetence here...why leaking a statement written in october probably during his arrest to the media...What do they want to archieve...Simple guess to demoralize the protesters.
I dont support IPOB but i hate the rate of propaganda this current administration is using...we are not fools.

2) Why all this comment about him aplogising...we are really making this man a hero

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by cooooooks(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
It'd be nice for him to apologize but I doubt it doesn't affect the case.

Sedition and call to arms against the state are treasonable and should be treated as such. But I hope he isn't sentenced to death.

madridguy:
Lawyer with their lies, well, na their work. I hope Kanu will be bold enough to swallow his pride and make a public apology to the President maybe PMB can consider him. With the look of things, Kanu, Dasuki and Zakzazy might groove PMB tenure with him inside inbox.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by cooooooks(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
I think under freedom of speech he can call Nigeria anything he wants.

The issue is when he went to World Igbo Congress and openly asked for money for arms & ammunition.

bashydemy:
Did you mean freedom fighter? hahaha freedom fighter using such a hatred word on a Nation calling that Nation a Zoo.. Firstly why did he come into Zoo? to cos more trouble abi? Well good they deny him that and averted another civil war... Where are the IPOB protesters now it's been a while now i hear about them..
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by zendy: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
Can't people read? The headline of this thread is misleading. Kanu's Lawyer clearly states that Kanu never write an apology letter to anyone. What the simply aknowledged that certain words he used were uncomplimentary. So where is the apology in that?

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by afrikanns: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
cheruv:
"Okenye anaghi a no n'ulo ewu a muo n'ogwa"

Nnamdi has succeeded in waking Igbos up to the grand conspiracy about them...the level playing ground GEJ offered the Igbo was to make them forget that they were the tribe Nigerians found a unity of purpose in making sport of but the coming of the President Buhari gave Igbos the needed hard reset!

Pls buhari shouldn't stop now oo....put in policies that'd strangulate the Igbo, pay off their elders to keep mum and show them they're all Igbos but you don't givva damn about them.
N'eleghianya, Fero na ndi Kemei megidere umu Israel ihnye dika nnu afo(1840-1440BC) mana mmegbu ahu bu ihe mubara ha mmekwa ka o nuo ha oku n'obi ipu Kemei.
Mgbe Moshe biara n'afo 1440BC,opupu ahu a buru ihnye dizi ire...ihe a bu otu nke Biāfra gādi

wetin this one dey talk, u saying you belong to isreal and they would invade Nigeria to defend you people abi? if na so mumu you be?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by SHAIBULIAR: 2:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
how prison now?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Monkeys and baboons, you will never seize to amaze me. Kanu, my Director apologise to a monkey? Y'all are idiots
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by alrahmanonline(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
mrDennis:

after a kidnap saga happened in ekosodin (an off camp bordering uniben campus). dss moved into the area.
suddenly same cultist wey dey terrorise Jews start to dey greet everyone good morning lol.
a suspected blueblood in bdpa was whisked away from his hostel by dss operatives after close to a month where he and others weren't even given access to lawyers or family. he was released. sha but left Skul .
anyway heard he's now a born-again xtian .. he has found GOD lmaoo
uwazirike enter dss wahala came out and no dey talk anyhow again in fact u would have noticed he created a new group during this saga (BIM) since some Massob members are join ipob to protest b4 DSS go come ask am question .

when GOD takes u out of the lions den... u Wont wanna go back .
Lol no be small thing o.... na factory reset button dem dey press for their Brain...
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by Charly68: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lawyer says he apologised but another paper says he did not apologise so whose report are we to believe now...in any case apology or no apology the state is bigger than anybody let the man face his treason charges squarely without prejudice..I only pity his wife..
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by olajide8(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
cooooooks:
It'd be nice for him to apologize but I doubt it doesn't affect the case.

Sedition and call to arms against the state are treasonable and should be treated as such. But I hope he isn't sentenced to death.

Believe it or not that's the judgment for treason- well, it would do us good, one more problem off our backs as a nation, we need our nigeria back- the peaceful nigeria of old, where a guys married their women, where their guys married our women, nigeria in the 40's and 50's, check it out- where the love of man kind is placed before the love of money- where ethnocentric madness does not exist and co-existence, loyalty and respect for each other as human beings are KINGs

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by xtropy: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
olajide8:

Believe it or not that's the judgment for treason- well, it would do us good, one more problem off our backs as a nation, we need our nigeria back- the peaceful nigeria of old, where a guys married their women, where their guys married our women, nigeria in the 40's and 50's, check it out- where the love of man kind is placed before the love of money- where ethnocentric madness does not exist and co-existence, loyalty and respect for each other as human beings are KINGs

You are on a wild goose chase without even knowing.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by olajide8(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
xtropy:

You are on a wild goose chase without even knowing.

Maybe not during this our time, but during the time of generations to come, the generation of blessed people - that would have better thinking capacities- (this generation are a cursed blood money disrespectful gang) for this generation, their brains have been so bashed that they are always high on negativity and ethnocentrism, most of them only have a big head and a high inferiority complex-
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by igbanbajo(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
Demmocrats:
This is just the beginning when DSS is done with him, he will tattoo "I represent one Nigeria" in his body.

So much on point.

I used to listen to Radio Biafra especially as they threatened a war which scale had never been experienced by Nigeria. At this point in time, I thought they had secured serious weapons of mass destruction through some allies. During this time, he poured viturepations on the persons of PMB, GEJ, Igbo elders, et al. For instance, he once pronounced that the first state assignment that the Biafran government would carry out once established was to exhume the corpse of Nnamdi Azikiwe and burn it to ashes, being his reward for working with other parts of Nigeria when he could have worked against the Nigerian interests.

With the above in mind, I was surprised to read his statement made with DSS wherein he apologised for the name calling.

2. In the same statement, when asked for his nationality, I thought he would state BIAFRAN but alas, he filled NIGERIAN/BRITISH. Nigeria, not even the zoo, as he disgustingly called Nigeria.

With this apology and his admission of being a Nigerian, I personally believe that the agitation for Biafra is dead.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by bashydemy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2016
cooooooks:
I think under freedom of speech he can call Nigeria anything he wants.

The issue is when he went to World Igbo Congress and openly asked for money for arms & ammunition.

Exactly jare, Lot of people are calling Nigeria zoo and nothing happen, But someone who is demanding for money to buy ammunition to do what...
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by xtropy: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2016
bashydemy:
Exactly jare, Lot of people are calling Nigeria zoo and nothing happen, But someone who is demanding for money to buy ammunition to do what...

You have no talk; for every human has the right to self-defence.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by bashydemy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
xtropy:

You have no talk; for every human has the right to self-defence.
Abi this one dey craze ni? self defense is that what you mean? you dey mad.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by xtropy: 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
bashydemy:
Abi this one dey craze ni? self defense is that what you mean? you dey mad.

You must be going insane. When what you and your slave masters enjoy is bloodletting to satisfy your wicked gods since 1945, 1953, 1966-70 to date.

Useless, hypocritical ass-licking slave!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 03, 2016
anticabal1:

Kanu DID NOT apologize. Keep writing apology fake letters and forging kanu's signatures. No moral victory for you until you call a press conference and get kanu apologize publicly, which is impossible. tongue
NK is going to calla preSs conf and mak a public apology before july dis year! Go nd mark it
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer by xtropy: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2016
Osahon7:
NK is going to calla preSs conf and mak a public apology before july dis year! Go nd mark it

Silly rants!

" I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know
amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vYxXAQYKyX0

Hypocritical bigot, have a look at your people you should channel your silly rants to :

1. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Former Gov. of Lagos state.
It is going to be rig and roast. We are prepared not to go to court but drive them out.
(Tell, 7 July 2014.)

2. National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Dr. Junaidu Mohammed
Unless efforts are made to ensure that the 2015general election are free and fair, it may turn out tobe the last election in the history of the nation.
(Leadership March 29, 2012)

3. Dr. Junaidu Mohammed National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians. 
there will be bloodshed. Those who feel short-changed may take the war path and the country may not be the same again
(Reported by Kemy Oguns in Osun Defender, 2nd December, 2013)

4. Abu King Shuluwa 

Nigeria will disintegrate if Jonathan contests in 2015
(Daily Independent Friday, March 8th ,2013)

5. Governor Shema Ibrahim of Kastina State

You should not be bordered with cockroaches of politics. Cockroaches are only found in the toilet even at homes, If you see cockroach in your house, Crush them.
(Reported by Premium Times on 19th November,2014)

6. Alhaji Lai Mohammed .Publicity Secretary of All Progressive Congress.

If the 2015 elections are rigged, the party will not recognize the outcome and will go ahead and form a parallel government.
(Leadership 21st November, 2014; Sahara Reporters 22nd November,2014)

7. Ima Sadiq An Islamic cleric,
Muslims, vote for Buhari. It is a sin to support a non-Muslim
(Twitter handle, Saturday, 27th December, 2014)

8. Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu

During a courtesy visit by Eze Ndigbos (Igbo traditional rulers) in all the local governments inLagos at the Oba’s palace, Mr. Akiolu reportedly said that the Igbos resident in Lagos should cast their votes for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Akinwunmi Ambode, or perish inside the lagoon.

9. National Coordinator of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Dr. Junaidu Mohammed

It must be a Northerner or no Nigeria…If Goodluck Jonathan wins the PDP‟s endorsement to contest the 2011 presidential election, there would be violence.
(Interview with Guardian Newspaper, 2nd November, 2010)

10. Presidential Candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, General Muhammadu Buhari

God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked inblood.

(Reported by Lika Binniyat in Vanguard Newspaper on May 15th, 2012)

11. Shehu Sani, a Kaduna based civil rights activist.

President Goodluck Jonathan should not contemplate contesting the 2011 presidential election. Any attempt by him to contest amounts to incitement and a recipe for political instability.
(www.nigerianbestforum.com./shehu- sani-warns- jonathan-against- contesting)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grand Reception Of Oshiomhole & Iara: Obaseki & Deputy Shaibu Attend / Hameed Ali And Saraki Meet Behind Closed Door / Senators Pray over Saraki's Victory At The CCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.