Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions (27808 Views)

Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / Who Funded Buhari's Campaign / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by OnReflection: 4:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Firefire:

See attached. undecided

Do you never grow tired of peddling your unsubstantiated yarns?
What would it cost you to engage in basic research, in order to spare us your perfidious acts of deflection?

....The NYT had this to say about Jefferson and Aisha Buhari, who may or may not be the daughter of a former military ruler of Nigeria and whom one Nigerian regulator wants arrested by the Justice Department:

"Mr. Ribadu’s agency has asked American authorities to arrest Ms. Buhari. That has not happened, but the Justice Department has an interest in her. Last summer, she testified before a grand jury investigating Mr. Jefferson, the congressman, who is suspected of soliciting bribes from American companies seeking business in Nigeria.

The Nigerian official said that American authorities suspect that Ms. Buhari may have served as a financial conduit for the politician. Mr. Jefferson has not been charged with any crimes and has denied any wrongdoing; his lawyer declined to comment. Mr. Ondeck, whose experience as a lawyer is highlighted on GlobalOptions’ Web site, accompanied Ms. Buhari to the courthouse on the day of her testimony. But he did not go as her lawyer; several years ago, he was disbarred. "
Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/william-jefferson-and-nigeria/

ayodiya:
Following are excerpts from a NY times article written in 2007:
Three years ago, Aisha Buhari, a middle-aged Nigerian woman, stood at a perfume counter inside a Washington pharmacy and, according to an African immigrant named Joshua Assiba who said he was also there, bought thousands of dollars of merchandise.

Mr. Ribadu said he is uncertain if her name is Aisha Buhari, but he added that she is not a daughter of General Buhari.

“I don’t have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari,” Mr. Buhari said. “I don’t have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter.”

As the pair struck up a conversation and subsequently became friends, Mr. Assiba, then a security guard, said she told him that her father was the former military ruler of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and that her American friends included politicians like Mr. Jefferson of Louisiana.

Mr. Ribadu’s agency has asked American authorities to arrest Ms. Buhari. That has not happened, but the Justice Department has an interest in her. Last summer, she testified before a grand jury investigating Mr. Jefferson, the congressman, who is suspected of soliciting bribes from American companies seeking business in Nigeria.

From the above any reasonable fellow is able to deduct the following:
1. That the Aisha Buhari mentioned claims to be PMB's daughter not wife as some like to claim.
2. PMB' s daughter named Aisha couldn't have been middle aged at the time of the case.
3. PMB denied having any daughter named Aisha living outside the country during the period.
4.she is a fraudster using PMB's integrity to defraud unsuspecting members of the public.
5. Therefore Aisha Buhari mentioned in Haliburton Case is not PMB's wife

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?pagewanted=all
cc lasticala

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2507937/putting-rest-aisha-buhari-fraud
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by mikolo80: 5:26am On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
There is a moral burden oñ President Buhari with respect to his own party goats and campaign sponsors. That however doesn't invalidate his war against corruption.
there is no burden. when pdp wins if they like they should not probe apc, na dia wahala be dat. my own is that half probe is better than none
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by mikolo80: 5:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Hiploko:
sorry for you. Stop dodging the question. How can you be fighting corruption when you've not fought the corruption that brought you to power? Who funded APC's election campaigns? Kettle calling pot black. Abeg bounce joor! undecided
very easy, I take your gun and turn it against you. I repeat half probe is better than none
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by mikolo80: 5:29am On Jan 03, 2016
Hiploko:
suddenly in 2016 people now know leaders deserve some respect. What happened from 2011-2015? Who started the social media disrepect of leaders? Hypocrites
the leaders by disrespecting themselves because of money
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by mikolo80: 5:30am On Jan 03, 2016
drss:
most pipul ar afraid to ask because of fear n intimidation. if dem begin ask questions, dem Buari go use efcc to harrase n shut dem up. Buari is a hypocrite n kwonfirm kworupt man who used rivers state public funds to finance his election.
they should wait, when power reach dia hand they can revenge. half probe is better than....
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by ihearYou(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
sorry, buhari lied about his form money, while his wife was buying a wristwatch over N100,000,000 buhari who also declare another highbrow house in asokoro in his declaration form is guilty, and you believe the pooo in that scenario tels us your own sense of maturity

Where is ur proof that Buhari lied about his form? And as all liars are wont to do,u just made urself a very big LIAR! D lie in d issue of Buhari's wife's watch has been exposed and laid to rest forever. That u brought it up here shows u are a BEER PALOUR rumour monger. Concerning Buhari's asset declaration,d matter is now in d public domain,spreading stupid tales won't change it. U and other haters hv access to d CCB,use it to clear ur doubts. Ur lame attempts to drag PMB's name and reputation thru d mud will fall flat on its face.
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by ihearYou(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
why are you crying now, instead of providig rebutals to each and every allegations provided

U are d one dat alleged,and d onus of proof rests on u. And if all u can do is to hide behind d old and worn out cliché,then i really hv no time to waste with u.A fool is thought to be a sage,until he opens his mouth. A word for d wise!
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by coolscott(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
lordizak:
I am sure u guys just wanna pick on Mr President, Who has been funding that of PDP? If APC acts, takes any line of action to work, Wailers and and PDP will be ranting that; Their actions are faulty, There fight against corruption is lopsided, need I remind u, if the fight is lopsided or not, it's a fight against corruption. The big Question is " WHAT HAS PDP DONE FOR YOU FOR 16years"?.
U guys want to make judgement devoid of reasoning. If Amechi is corrupt, where were the saints when he was driving PMB? Politics is a business, invest and get ur returns
The question is not what any party has done for anyone as an individual.
In this ur context, it shld be about what any one of them have done for the country.

Do we remember what Nigeria was around May 1999 barely 1yr after Abacha left?

If I was the PDP, in response 2 their accusations, perhaps I wd begin claiming credit for almost every positive thing that happened in Nig from May 1999 till May 2015
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by BERNIMOORE: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
[size=14pt]post #2*[/size] Another APC Funding Exposed through Harlebouton Money Laundering via Aisha Buhari's Account

OnReflection:

Do you never grow tired of peddling your unsubstantiated yarns?
What would it cost you to engage in basic research, in order to spare us your perfidious acts of deflection?

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/william-jefferson-and-nigeria/

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2507937/putting-rest-aisha-buhari-fraud

1, The Aisha Buhari in your story(Above) was an 'arrangee' who was given money to go to a supermarket and buy expensive goods
(even though we are not told maybe she paid with a credit card that bears Aisha Buhari)but her aim was to distract and ''verbally'' assume 'the identity' of the presidents wife so as to ''confuse'' the establishment of the fraud perpetrated through the real 'Aisha Buhari' wife of Gen Buhari whose name and bank account was used for money laundering see certified true copy of the deal
http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/criminal-fraud/legacy/2012/06/01/11-06-09jefferson-sent-memo.pdf

2, can you tell us Why the bank(reffered in the certified true copy above) kept quiet in revealing the true identity of Aisha buhari which they can only do when there is further probe on the case! burying the case or wishing it away is borne out of fear that the bank might reveal the true identity of the 'aisha buhari' hence, the need to huriedly concort and put together the drama of distraction in this link
Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2507937/putting-rest-aisha-buhari-fraud. and so if the bank account of aisha buhari which was used to siphone these huge monies was yet to be revealed, all those wishing the case away or tries to dismiss it are a huge joke

3, The picture posted in your link was that of an 'arrangee' that is those working for Mrs buhari presidents wife posed to frustrate the establishment of the 'identity of Mrs Aisha Buhari' knowing fully well that the Bank are under Oath not to reveal the true identity of the account owner of the money launder Mrs Aisha Buhari.

money laundering cases are perfected by engaging some other persons to claim suspects identity so as to confuse investigations,

#'One' James Onanefe Ibori was convicted of money inducement here in Nigeria, but the court held that the identity of 'james Onanefe Ibori' could not be established! another person(an arrangee) had earlier surfaced in court claiming to be James Onanefe Ibori to frustrate the case and ibori won! check Ibori vs Ogboru

''the Court of Appeal, Abuja and the Supreme Court respectively confirmed that indeed one James Onanefe Ibori was convicted and sentenced but that there was no proper identification of the said James Onanefe Ibori '' the appeal was struck out by the Court of Appeal and James Onanefe Ibori was freed by the NJC with allegations of some financial inducement worth N250million

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/141543/1/ogborus-litigations-and-unwavering-quest-for-justi.html
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by coolscott(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
mikolo80:
very easy, I take your gun and turn it against you. I repeat half probe is better than none
[size=13pt]In this case you are wrong because:

1). The prober (in this case, the govt) loses credibility

2). The exercise further divides the country along all the lines of passived bias in the minds of the public.

3). The stealing continues because the perpetrators know that all they need to do is switch over to (or steal from the safety of) the winning side. If my memory serves me right, that already has been the status-quo
[/size]
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by omeke12(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Redoil:
saint tinubu spent N30 billion naira saint ameachi who have never stolen a penny spent N20 billion naira
heheheee.... guy abeg, I no wan laf
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by openmine(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
ihearYou:

All what u listed here are nothing but beer parlour and pepper soup joint gossips. If truly these things existed,While and d PDP would hv roasted Amaechi by d balls. Some Nigerians only want to bring shame to their families by posting rubbish on line. If this is d best u can come up with,then my friend, u hv missed our way. Ur story no enter class. So park well.
no bro...dese r not allegations or beer parlour or pepper soup discussions....dese petitions were submitted on august 2014 and as am talking 2 u,dat same petition is gathering dust at Efcc...waiting 4 an independent efcc to spring into action...so far efcc is not independent and I doubt if dey will ever be...they are like someone described as a toothless bulldog....
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by KanwuliaJara: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
The THIEVES in Nigeria of course!!!! grin
Tinubu and Fashola. . . . OBJ!!!!
The WESTERN part of NIGERIA with the highest number of DRUG BARONS! AND STOLEN NIGERIAN MONEY!!!!! kiss

If you can ask questions you already KNOW ANSWERS TO, you must be a "?"!!!!! wink
Re: Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions by mikolo80: 4:06am On Jan 05, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]In this case you are wrong because:

1). The prober (in this case, the govt) loses credibility

credibility has left the building Tey tey
I'll take half over no probe

2). The exercise further divides the country along all the lines of passived bias in the minds of the public.

so long as its corrupt line versus relatively uncorrupt, I'll take it. let us divide,it's the corrupt that have something to lose so I'm not worried

3). The stealing continues because the perpetrators know that all they need to do is switch over to (or steal from the safety of) the winning side. If my memory serves me right, that already has been the status-quo
[/size]
no o, not that kind of half probe, I mean the ones who have not changed unless the switchers will vomit the moni for projects that they were meant for originally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorocha: Presidency Intervened To Release Me From Police Custody / HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.