Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

10 Signs It’s Time To End A Relationship And Set Yourself Free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs It’s Time To End A Relationship And Set Yourself Free (600 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / 12 Signs It Is Time To Walk Out Of That Relationship / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs It’s Time To End A Relationship And Set Yourself Free by izuch(m): 7:18am On Jan 02, 2016
Not every relationship has a happy ending, whether we accept it or not some relationship comes to an end no matter how great it may have seemed at the start. Here are 10 signs your relationships are not worth hanging on to anymore. This post might help you set yourself free and open up your eyes that you needed to be single and be happy.

1. You’re Not Happy

The simplest and most obvious reason. Don’t overthink it—a great guy should make you happy, period.

2. Your Family and Friends Hate Him

They know you pretty well, so if they don’t gel with him, there’s probably a reason.

3. He Doesn’t Make You a Priority

If he has problems making regular plans with you (even if it’s just checking to see what night you’re free to hang each week), he’s simply not invested enough.

4. He Never Does Anything Nice

Even a small gesture—like choosing your favorite bagel place over the pizza place you know he really wants for lunch—shows he cares.

5. His Life Is a Mess

Whether his apartment makes you want to get a tetanus shot or he’s changed careers 10 times over the past year, he needs to get his you-know-what together. Preferably without you being dragged along for the ride.

6. His Friends Are Terrible

You can usually judge people by the company they keep. If every last one of his friends gives you a sleazy vibe, trust your gut.

7. There’s Too Much Mystery

Where did he go till 2 A.M. after his work happy hour? Who was he with at the “dinner thing” he had last weekend? If you never seem to know where he is or who he’s with, here’s the likely answer: another woman.

8. He Fights Dirty

No matter how angry you get, there’s no excuse to say something deliberately hurtful to someone. If he turns against you during fights and gets nasty (instead of trying to hear you out and calmly discuss things), it’s a bad sign for your communication as a couple.

9. The Sex Is Nonexistent

Your sex life is a great indicator of your relationship as a whole. If you stop having sex, it’s often an early warning sign that things are just not working.

10. You Like Someone Else

If it’s just that things have gotten a little routine and there’s a really hot new guy in your marketing department at work, that’s one thing. But if you frequently fantasize about trading in your guy for a new love interest, it’s a sign that you’re just not that into him anymore.

PS: This post is also applicable to men (vice versa)

Know a person whose relationship must end? Share this post and make them realize it’s time to be single again.
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To End A Relationship And Set Yourself Free by Laveda(f): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Even with all these signs do I still need one to tell me nothing is gonna come out of it?
Common sense should undecided
Just wondering who still stays in a relationship he/she can't find happiness
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To End A Relationship And Set Yourself Free by kelvyn7: 7:23am On Jan 02, 2016
shocked
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To End A Relationship And Set Yourself Free by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2016
I know Most girls ALWAYS want to be happy BUT that is near Impossible. In a relationship, Hitches will always sprout here and then BUT is that the time to Bail Out? I think Not!

Oh! & About the Sex, I know we as Humans Yearn for a Fabulous sexual life BUT everybody ain't "Sexually Strong". This is one of the "Wrongest" Reasons to bail Out!

Your Number 10 is totally "OFF the radar". Why be in a relationship with someone you don't like in the first place? I go out on a daily basis, I meet Beautiful Women that I might think "I like", But is that enough to leave my current Relationship? I would rather have a Rethink.

What happened to Perseverance? You have a MINOR hitch in your relationship and the Next option is To take the "EXIT"? If we all Have same mindset as The OP, How can we even "Settle Down"?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To End A Relationship And Set Yourself Free by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 02, 2016
On point
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To End A Relationship And Set Yourself Free by sinaj(f): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2016
Ur no 9 tho undecided

I dnt evn nid diz signs b4 leavin d modafoka tho undecided
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To End A Relationship And Set Yourself Free by feldido(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2016
On point... I can't be in a rship when u cant make me happy.
Re: 10 Signs It’s Time To End A Relationship And Set Yourself Free by rawpadgin(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2016
sinaj:
S
S for s3x

(1) (Reply)

And She Told Him 'Masturbating Is A Spiritual Bondage'. Is It A YES Or No? / Selfie Addiction ;SELFITIS / Celine Dion Loses Husband And Brother In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.