Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,190 members, 7,849,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. (2507 Views)

Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her / I Love Sucking Only, I Don't Like Fvcking! / Guys mention a nairalander u wana fvck and she is all urs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Where are u running to?
To a berra place
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by firstking01(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:
Lol leave me joor
tongue Only two lalas dey nl .. Lalastic n moi .. Mayb d guy is gay .. Who knows
are you lala247??
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Smellymouth: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:

To a berra place
Am already dere grin
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
are you lala247??
Yes long time wink
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Am already dere grin
Lol haba wait joor
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by firstking01(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:

Yes long time wink
wow, used to admire that moniker when i was still a viewing guest...how have you been??
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
wow, used to admire that moniker when i was still a viewing guest...how have you been??
Im good thank you .. Here nor there ..
Didnt know ppl noticed me .. Was so quiet grin
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Jadekitana(f): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Jameskyle:
Only one lady on my mind... Name's JADEKITANA
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by firstking01(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:

Im good thank you .. Here nor there ..
Didnt know ppl noticed me .. Was so quiet grin
ofcourse quiteness and humility will always fetch you admirations and a vast success in life

1 Like

Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
ofcourse quiteness and humility will always fetch you admirations and a vast success in life
Yes alot lack this trait .. Hope ur weekend going to plan
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Smellymouth: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:

Lol haba wait joor

Leggo grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
no too vex dear... I had to say my mind lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by firstking01(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:

Yes alot lack this trait .. Hope ur weekend going to plan
yeap, arsenal almost spoilt it for meundecided but thanks to my boo mary, she made me happy this eveningcheesy...and how abt urs??
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
firstking01:
yeap, arsenal almost spoilt it for meundecided but thanks to my boo mary, she made me happy this eveningcheesy...and how abt urs??
Dont tell me u support Arsenal .. Dat team get as e be

May day is going ok i guess normall saturday vibe .. Ok i should say thanks to mary abi for keeping u sane
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by firstking01(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
BumBae:

Dont tell me u support Arsenal .. Dat team get as e be

May day is going ok i guess normall saturday vibe .. Ok i should say thanks to mary abi for keeping u sane
saneundecided, i was never insaneundecided
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Speeechless3
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by demzylahot(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking. by drmikeadams(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin..will only mention her name ,if she go gree make I zoom on her Yamaha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact!! Ladies Wouldn't Ever Accept, / Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! / ALL ABOUT TESTAMENT THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.