Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? (7880 Views)

One Month To Our Wedding, I Discovered We Are Both “AS” What Should I Do? / Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Set To Wed This Weekend (pics) / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I can see yur really missing me tongue tongue
Yes oooo,so much cry grin

1 Like

Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes oooo,so much cry grin
oya take kiss kiss
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by skondo09(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
YourMain:
The poor guy looks like he's in proper agony
grin
YourMain:
The poor guy looks like he's in proper agony

'PROPER AGONY'!!.. Jesus Christ
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by perkyendy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
hahahaa

What else can I say than Gudlock

Wait is it possible for Angels to be seen on camera?
Please I need your help on this. This Pastor Claim He saw Angels and Video Camera them... See for yourself and lets here your opinion
http://seyiadesina.com/word/angels-appears-in-church/
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oya take kiss kiss
Not enough grin

I slept early like 9pm,woke up not quiet long&sleep no gree come again sad
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by antosly(m): 3:31am On Jan 03, 2016
No 1da The young man its already lukin so worn out grin
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by oglalasioux(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2016
MrAkias:
Hmm na wa o! if dis guy is ur frnd or brother what wil u say to him if he comes home one day with dis woman intending to marry her?
Not your business if they are in love.
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Not enough grin

I slept early like 9pm,woke up not quiet long&sleep no gree come again sad
dey pick beans cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
dey pick beans cheesy grin cheesy
grin wicked!

Happy sunday boo kiss
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin wicked!

Happy sunday boo kiss
wish you same darling

Church?
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
wish you same darling

Church?
Back,went to church with my sis!their service tho,e get as e b grin
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by myfantasies(f): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Of cos I will allow my brother to go ahead

After all it's his choice, so he have to live with it
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Back,went to church with my sis!their service tho,e get as e b grin
e quick o. Wetin do their service?

Me still dey church
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Myfantasies why you always deactivating and coming back almost immediately
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
e quick o. Wetin do their service?

Me still dey church
Yea,na CAC grin

U r in chruch typing? shocked grin
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by myfantasies(f): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Myfantasies why you always deactivating and coming back almost immediately
I wish i know y

Maybe cos i have not gotten a job yet, so am just restless, maybe wen i do i won't have d time for nairaland anymore

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
I wish i know y

Maybe cos i have not gotten a job yet, so am just restless, maybe wen i do i won't have d time for nairaland anymore

HAPPY NEW YEAR
lol. That's funny. Hope you know I didn't ask cuz I was trying to throw shade. I asked cuz I'm always worried everytime you disappear smiley

Thanks for the wishes
Same here; happy new year
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by myfantasies(f): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. That's funny. Hope you know I didn't ask cuz I was trying to throw shade. I asked cuz I'm always worried everytime you disappear smiley

Thanks for the wishes
Same here; happy new year
I know, nd tanks for ur concern

So just cos i disappeared for a while u now decided not to give me my own chicken
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Adasun(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
fuckshit:
bloody fυςk!!! this guy is fυςking “done for"; his fυςking facial expression fυςking says it all;

the lady is all smiles; she's going to fυςk the living ŝhit out of this motherfυςker; grin grin
what is u nd dis 'Bleep'thing
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
I know, nd tanks for ur concern

So just cos i disappeared for a while u now decided not to give me my own chicken
hehehehe, your chicken is on its way. And a brand new Hyundai car. A better model than the one olamide and don jazzy are fighting over cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by myfantasies(f): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe, your chicken is on its way. And a brand new Hyundai car. A better model than the one olamide and don jazzy are fighting over cheesy cheesy grin
Don't mind those two overgrown children, let dem keep it up

Nd i don't want hyundai car, I prefer Toyota

Please order my chicken through konga or jumia
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Don't mind those two overgrown children, let dem keep it up

Nd i don't want hyundai car, I prefer Toyota

Please order my chicken through konga or jumia
hehehehe Toyota? Ok! I'll have to call the driver to return the Hyundai
Consider the Toyota done

And for the chicken, where be the delivery address!
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by myfantasies(f): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe Toyota? Ok! I'll have to call the driver to return the Hyundai
Consider the Toyota done

And for the chicken, where be the delivery address!
Aaahh, na d delivery address be problem ooo, cos i I am looking for accommodation

Tell dem i will wait under mile2 bridge, it's closer to where i sleep

Nd which model of Toyota r u sending, cos i have taste
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Aaahh, na d delivery address be problem ooo, cos i I am looking for accommodation

Tell dem i will wait under mile2 bridge, it's closer to where i sleep

Nd which model of Toyota r u sending, cos i have taste
lobatan! Around mile2? Ok. Just come with your ID, Bank card, Int'l p'port, certificates, and birth certificate for identification grin grin grin

Tell me the model you want smiley
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by myfantasies(f): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lobatan! Around mile2? Ok. Just come with your ID, Bank card, Int'l p'port, certificates, and birth certificate for identification grin grin grin

Tell me the model you want smiley
So just cos i want a chicken i will now provide all dese documents... Just say u don't want to give me chicken

Only the car will do, I will just manage Toyota Prado, latest model
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
myfantasies:
So just cos i want a chicken i will now provide all dese documents... Just say u don't want to give me chicken

Only the car will do, I will just manage Toyota Prado, latest model
it's cuz I don't want anybody to impersonate you. You know we've dropped enough detail here and people dey watch. So person fit go corner the chicken tongue tongue tongue
Just get those documents ready

Consider the Prado done. 10:00am Monday, meet the delivery man under the bridge
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by myfantasies(f): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
it's cuz I don't want anybody to impersonate you. You know we've dropped enough detail here and people dey watch. So person fit go corner the chicken tongue tongue tongue
Just get those documents ready

Consider the Prado done. 10:00am Monday, meet the delivery man under the bridge
Yes sir
Re: See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? by xtervaganza(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
MrAkias:
Hmm na wa o! if dis guy is ur frnd or brother what wil u say to him if he comes home one day with dis woman intending to marry her?
see the look on that guy's face?

It's a forced marriage and any sex between them should be termed rape

See as the woman be like patience Jonathan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attention Fynestboi..... / Vaseline Crew... Coman Choose Oo / What's The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.