Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? (6683 Views)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Guys, See How She Wants You To Use Your 10 Fingers During Hot Se-x / Where Do You Like To Be Touched Most? - A Lady Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by hkidola00(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:
I like it when we fvcking missionary style and she dips her middle finger down my asscrack into my arsehole...Are you happy now? smiley
av u watched topfive , a movie by chris rock
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2016
nope, I am in the 1% whom choose not to watch movies smiley
hkidola00:
av u watched topfive , a movie by chris rock
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by espn(m): 6:19am On Jan 03, 2016
HateU2:
Luv u too sweery. Catch u in d next thread
lol anticipating!
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by mightyjoe746: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2016
DeejayTafari:
it makes me release hot ogi baba
wen ur release is like ogi baba, go and see ur doctor.
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2016
sundoj08:
Can i join you and I want kuli kuli too if you don't mind sharing cheesy
Sorry o, I am a stingy girl, I can't share my kwuli kwuli
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by sundoj08(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Sorry o, I am a stingy girl, I can't share my kwuli kwuli
shocked
What if i decide to pay double the amount you got the kuli kuli, will that work cheesy
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by generalissimo(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
hmmmmm, make I read comments *spreads mat + a bowl of kwuli-kwuli*
That's not what we want to hear joor. Tell op where to put hand grin
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by generalissimo(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2016
mizquote:
i like to touch his wallet.
Big ups 4 u jawe. You sabi the right spot to touch. grin
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by generalissimo(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2016
ireneony:
Lip sealed. .. Chest grin
Na lie o
So, where do you touch?
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by biz2get(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2016
dhardline:
My kidney

How about your brain?? undecided
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by biz2get(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:
I like it when we fvcking missionary style and she dips her middle finger down my asscrack into my arsehole...Are you happy now? smiley

Jesu!! *finds eye glasses* cry cry
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by biz2get(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2016
mightyjoe746:
wen ur release is like ogi baba, go and see ur doctor.

grin grin
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2016
sundoj08:

shocked
What if i decide to pay double the amount you got the kuli kuli, will that work cheesy

No sir
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2016
Well for me, i alwys lyk 2 touch inside which alwys make her laff seriously
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
My ass***not a touch doh...a bite..Long hard bite. >sad;sad
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by skelewu404(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
mizquote:
i like to touch his wallet.
people from across the other side of the Niger i see u
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Peterdrumz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Boring embarassed
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by Amethyst1(f): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
I'm here to read comment.

#Lip sealed# lipsrsealed
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by sundoj08(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=SexyStrawberry post=41605944]

No sir [/quot
What if i take some without your permission. Should i be expecting a lawsuit
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by SexyCeline(f): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
I like it alot when he suckz my v-jay.. Especially when he concentrates on my clìts..

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by twerky(f): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2016
Nip tip grin
Dirty minded pple shld knw wat i mean

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by dagbokoncept(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chest and Scrotum
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by njiasi30(f): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
I like my man 2 finger me.
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:03am On Feb 07, 2016
twerky:
Nip tip grin
Dirty minded pple shld knw wat i mean

I love to tease and tweak dat nip bit, get it hard and have her lookn n feeln lustful, dem tips are my fav if she is d responsive n sensual type tho....
Re: Where Do You Like To Be Touched During Hot Se,x? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2016
SexyCeline:
I like it alot when he suckz my v-jay.. Especially when he concentrates on my clìts..

I like it a lot when she loves to suck my dikk, now just suck but lick n give a sloppy head from d tip to d balls and she gets turned on by it.... Ecstasy feeling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? / How Do I Grow A Beard And Attract Babes / Love Big Ass In Tight Dresses? Get In Here. (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.