Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me (4849 Views)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2016
Good morning romancelanders, well some of u might know me, some might not. well let me get straight to d point. My girlfriend whom I love so much.. she does too, suddenly started ignoring me u know less communication. She picks my call quite alright but on WhatsApp she reads my messages nd replies very late unlike before then she apologizes for d late reply. I wanted to see her yesterday she said no that'd she'll be busy in the evening? by 7pm.. well in her words *I'm sorry dear I'll be busy let's make it tmao,I love you* I said its OK.. Then I texted her later on that I wanna sleep on WhatsApp she read my text nd didn't reply.. but there's one thing I observed ....she's always on Facebook.. why is she ignoring me, I didn't do anything wrong. Is it because I showed her that I cared nd loved her,is that y she's tramping on my feelings. We've not had sex yet our relationship is quite new. a month nd half.. I even asked her nd told her to be honest with me , if she's tired of d relationship, she said No that she's not nd that she Loves me..Then y is she ignoring me, I do d calling nd I text first before she replies, but she says the word *I love you* first sometimes.. I'm kinda confused..
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by tpiah2: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2016
perhaps she doesn't know she's your girlfriend.

are you a spirit husband?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2016
tpiah2:
perhaps she doesn't know she's your girlfriend.

are you a spirit husband?
lol of course she knows... just that she just started ignoring me lately..
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 03, 2016
So how do you want me to know ?
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Elosky20: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2016
why nt ignore her back. remember no body is worth being unhappy for, live life to the fullest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by zerozeroseven(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Ignore her too... undecided thank me later grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Elosky20:
why nt ignore her back. remember no body is worth being unhappy for, live life to the fullest
Thanks bro I think I'd do that..
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by divinehand2003(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2016
She is not that into you my dear OP. My advice is that you should keep an open heart, don't ignore other potential girlfriends just because of one that isn't serious. Wish you the best in 2016.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by endy4oxide(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Bros maybe u be backup plan.....
Find out if u her main boo or side boo.
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by firstking01(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Op u call dis ignore?,,,she replies ur messages late and still picks ur call?, and u call it ignor?,hmmm...anyway, itz one of those their mood swing attitude and lukwarmness, esp wen dey sight dat u love dem...dunno y she's acting cold towards u, bt my advice...be patient with her, keep dancing to her tune, with tym she'd realise u love her and will give u d full attention u needed, i 've neva seen creatures tha needs patience than gals, funny tin is, dey dnt have one iota of patiencesad...relationship and itz headachesad..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2016
zerozeroseven:
Ignore her too... undecided thank me later grin
OK bro.. I'd do that.. I'm kinda sick of her playing with my feelings
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by kaziblake(f): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Don't watsapp and call her for sometime,she will realise her mistake,that if she still love you and apologise.
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2016
divinehand2003:
She is not that into you my dear OP. My advice is that you should keep an open heart, don't ignore other potential girlfriends just because of one that isn't serious. Wish you the best in 2016.
Bro she told me day b4 yesterday that I doubt her alot nd I don't trust her... nd that I nag a lot..lol ..she gave me reasons to doubt nd nag
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 03, 2016
All this kids having GFs. Face ur studies nd hustle. There are over 80m babes in Nigeria. Move on. When the new guys shes seeing fucka nd dump her . she will come bk to u. U also fuk and ignore her

4 Likes

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2016
firstking01:
Op u call dis ignore?,,,she replies ur messages late and still picks ur call?...anyway, itz one of those their mood swing attitude and lukwarmness, esp wen dey sight dat u love dem...dunno y she's acting cold towards u, bt my advice...be patient with her, keep dancing to her tune, with tym she'd realise u love her and will give u d full attention u needed, i 've neva seen creatures tha needs patience than gals, funny tin is, dey dnt have one iota of patiencesad...relationship and itz headachesad..
Yea .. I just have to be patient... cos I'm not d patient type though
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2016
endy4oxide:
Bros maybe u be backup plan.....
Find out if u her main boo or side boo.
lolz ... who knows sad
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Don't watsapp and call her for sometime,she will realise her mistake,that if she still love you and apologise.
if she doesn't realize her mistakes nd even apolozises then I'll have to move on yea

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2016
panachuku:
All this kids having GFs. Face ur studies nd hustle. There are over 80m babes in Nigeria. Move on. When the new guys shes seeing fucka nd dump her . she will come bk to u. U also fuk and ignore her
really wish I had d heart to do that.. but I can't... the way I get angry easily, its also d same way I get hurt easily..
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by firstking01(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2016
armylord:
Yea .. I just have to be patient... cos I'm not d patient type though
lol, my brother, love must mk u to be patient...just d way i'm patient with precious nw...if ur feelings are genuine, nobody will compell u to wait...most tyms, u wud want to move on, bt d feelings u have for her wouldn't just let u, weneva u see dis kinda traits in u, my brother, knw dat ur in love, bt pray dat d gal in question shud feel d same way or else, na trauma u don fall enter so, it could be devastating mehnnsad

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by laprince(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2016
Ladies love spare.

I know what I mean.
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by agarawu23(m): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2016
armylord:
lol of course she knows... just that she just started ignoring me lately..
Mr man

You are her option B.
I blv she has a reason why she said yes to your dating proposal.

Wise up
Don't let any lady use u as an option.
Ignore her TOTALLY, if she wants u, She will come and if she doesn't, don't bother yourself about her.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Trunaijian: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2016
Ask her for her account no and watch her give you maximum attention!

Just kidding. Could be many things. Play it cool. She may be unto something she may be not. Women are complicated. We cant always decode them.
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2016
firstking01:
lol, my brother, love must mk u to be patient...just d way i'm patient with precious nw...if ur feelings are genuine, nobody will compell u to wait...most tyms, u wud want to move on, bt d feelings u have for her wouldn't just let u, weneva u see dis trait in u, my brother, knw dat ur in love, bt pray dat d gal in question shud feel d same way or else, na trauma u don fall enter so, it could be devastating mehnnsad
exactly my thought bro.. she said that's she's scared that I'll break up with her, cos she's indisposed
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2016
agarawu23:
Mr man

You are her option B.
I blv she has a reason why she said yes to your dating proposal.

Wise up
Don't let any lady use u as an option.
Ignore her TOTALLY, if she wants u, She will come and if she doesn't, don't bother yourself about her.
OK bro I'll take heed to ur advice

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2016
Trunaijian:
Ask her for her account no and watch her give you maximum attention!

Just kidding. Could be many things. Play it cool. She may be unto something she may be not. Women are complicated. We cant always decode them.
lol yea that's true..I think I'll just ignore her today... cos I'm 100% sure she'll be waiting for me to text her first
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2016
laprince:
Ladies love spare.

I know what I mean.
I don't understand.. u meant space ??
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by firstking01(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2016
armylord:
exactly my thought bro.. she said that's she's scared that I'll break up with her, cos she's indisposed
patience is key here...u knw gals r emotional beings...mayb she was hurt in her past relationship and d memory is still lingering over her...be patient bro, i believe she will adjust wit tym, dat is, wen she sees dat ur love is true.
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2016
op dont be 5tupid, give her a little space. people go thru a lot of personal sh1t that dey want to deal with alone. and you appear to me as mr clingy, stop being too needy and love normally. respect her space. do u even know ur bea's personality? dat may explain a lot.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2016
firstking01:
patience is key here...u knw gals r emotional beings...mayb she was hurt in her past relationship and d memory is still lingering over her...be patient bro, i believe she will adjust wit tym, dat is, wen she sees dat ur love is true.
OK bro.. I'll take heed to ur advice.. I'll be patient. We re gonna see this evening.. nd we gonna have a heart to heart convo
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2016
F22RAPTOR:
op dont be 5tupid, give her a little space. people go thru a lot of personal sh1t that dey want to deal with alone. and you appear to me as mr clingy, stop being too needy and love normally. respect her space. do u even know ur bea's personality? dat may explain a lot.
easy with d swear bro, I'm not clingy ... nd I know she's not going thru any personal ish.. I love normally... but she doesn't reciprocate.. she.. doesn't show she loves me... but she uses d three words often
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2016
armylord:
Good morning romancelanders, well some of u might know me, some might not. well let me get straight to d point. My girlfriend whom I love so much.. she does too, suddenly started ignoring me u know less communication. She picks my call quite alright but on WhatsApp she reads my messages nd replies very late unlike before then she apologizes for d late reply. I wanted to see her yesterday she said no that'd she'll be busy in the evening? by 7pm.. well in her words *I'm sorry dear I'll be busy let's make it tmao,I love you* I said its OK.. Then I texted her later on that I wanna sleep on WhatsApp she read my text nd didn't reply.. but there's one thing I observed ....she's always on Facebook.. why is she ignoring me, I didn't do anything wrong. Is it because I showed her that I cared nd loved her,is that y she's tramping on my feelings. We've not had sex yet our relationship is quite new. a month nd half.. I even asked her nd told her to be honest with me , if she's tired of d relationship, she said No that she's not nd that she Loves me..Then y is she ignoring me, I do d calling nd I text first before she replies, but she says the word *I love you* first sometimes.. I'm kinda confused..
Hehe. You have a girlfriend other people enjoy on the bed. She's dating somebody else.
Re: Why Is My Girlfriend Ignoring Me by firstking01(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2016
armylord:
OK bro.. I'll take heed to ur advice.. I'll be patient. We re gonna see this evening.. nd we gonna have a heart to heart convo
shey u no go mind if i come peep grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Want To Marry Virgins / We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry / Hello Everyone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.