Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. (1819 Views)

My Pre-Wedding Photos; Traditional Wedding Is On December 16th / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / What Are They Feeling Like(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by AizekB(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2016
Hy pals, my wedding is around d corner. Jan 30th. Anziety grips me. Like finaly saying bye 2 bachelorhood, no more eating at d buka again, no more unnecessary movement, everything has 2 b 4 a reason.
Eventhough am happy, i hold no lady emotional hostage. Am 29 and she is my 2nd lady in my life. The 1st one left that she is nt ready. I love her and she loves me too. I always imagine, wil the love continue as it is or it wil change wt time. As 4 the anziety, 4 those that pas through this stage, is the filing normal or am i just been unnecesary restles?
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by northvietnam(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2016
I never even begin Dream of my wedding sef
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by marshalcarter: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2016
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))

Just pray jare...pray for ur wife...ur children to come...ur wedding..the cakes...food and drinks...eaters and eatees...nd also for the bachelors to find a good spinster to make a family grin

I neva even enter skul sef adon dey advice pesin wey wan marry 2 much weed grin
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Aweeee!embarassed Congratts...

Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Ahmed0336(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2016
northvietnam:
I never even begin Dream of my wedding sef
Guy you funny. At op i ll be plain as possible. It is normal to be anxious. during my time anything 1am my eyes don open, naso my heartbeat go dey sound so loud but i did get over it. My brother patience i repeat patience is the key driver in marriage.
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by eldino44(m): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2016
this thread is gonna be packed with married folks.
mek I sip bottle dey read comments
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by northvietnam(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Guy you funny. At op i ll be plain as possible. It is normal to be anxious. during my time anything 1am my eyes don open, naso my heartbeat go dey sound so loud but i did get over it. My brother patience i repeat patience is the key driver in marriage.

broooo can I ask u??

have u started having the thought of it ..?

be sincere ..
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by cruzita(f): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
u go feel like fowl inside water anytime u remember am e go be like say cold dey catch u.congrats
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Ahmed0336(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
northvietnam:

broooo can I ask u??

have u started having the thought of it ..?

be sincere ..
thought of what? I'm already married bro
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by northvietnam(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ahmed0336:
thought of what? I'm already married bro

Ahhhh Sorry Ooooooo oh......

papa bomboi grin grin grin

I will join naaaaaaah league in 4 years time.... but for now, its my families happiness that's on my mind(parents/siblings)...

1 Like

Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by joliyp(f): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
congrat dear!!!! God will sustain ur life
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by missKiffy(f): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Congrat in advance, I think the anxiety is normal
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Congrats, God will see you through.
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
cool
*enters thread with white chair and settles down *

MAYBE I CAN GET MA POTENTIAL BRIDE ON THIS THREAD grin

buh till then..... SINGLE ROCKS!!
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Maximillian1: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
phellamon:
cool
*enters thread with white chair and settles down *

MAYBE I CAN GET MA POTENTIAL BRIDE ON THIS THREAD grin

buh till then..... SINGLE ROCKS!!
*grabs a seat beside him and joins in the search*
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by 500samuel(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Fear dey catch me dat wants to do just introduction
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
northvietnam:

Ahhhh Sorry Ooooooo oh......

papa bomboi grin grin grin

I will join naaaaaaah league in 4 years time.... but for now, its my families happiness that's on my mind(parents/siblings)...
curiously waiting for ya

1 Like

Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Maximillian1:
*grabs a seat beside him and joins in the search*

*pulls chair out from under him (he fall n tumbles)*

SIDON FOR GROUND MA FRND!! angry angry
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Maximillian1: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
phellamon:

*pulls chair out from under him (he fall n tumbles)*

[bSIDON FOR GROUND MA FRND!![/b] angry angry
sorry sircheesy...*spreads mat on the ground*
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
joliyp:

smiley PLS PRAY 4 ME TOO cool
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Maximillian1:
sorry sircheesy...*spreads mat on the ground*

*brings out oshogbo weed frm polybag n rolls a fat joint*

cool u care 4 a smoke??
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Maximillian1: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
phellamon:

*brings out oshogbo weed frm polybag n rolls a fat joint*

cool u care 4 a smoke??
no thank you sir..*sips orijin*
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Maximillian1:
no thank you sir..*sips orijin*

FINE angry

*drags in a great big motherload of smoke n blows it in his direction*
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by joliyp(f): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
phellamon:

smiley PLS PRAY 4 ME TOO cool
lol God bless the work of ur hand
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
joliyp:
lol God bless the work of ur hand

grin i guess i shld say Amen

Nyc Dp tho undecided
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by joliyp(f): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
phellamon:

grin i guess i shld say Amen

Nyc Dp tho undecided
tanks
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
joliyp:
tanks

yeah u wlc grin grin

*brings in a new white chair n places it nxt 2 his*

U CARE FOR A SEAT?? cool
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by misspicy(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
500samuel:
Fear dey catch me dat wants to do just introduction

AizekB:
Hy pals, my wedding is around d corner. Jan 30th. Anziety grips me. Like finaly saying bye 2 bachelorhood, no more eating at d buka again, no more unnecessary movement, everything has 2 b 4 a reason.
Eventhough am happy, i hold no lady emotional hostage. Am 29 and she is my 2nd lady in my life. The 1st one left that she is nt ready. I love her and she loves me too. I always imagine, wil the love continue as it is or it wil change wt time. As 4 the anziety, 4 those that pas through this stage, is the filing normal or am i just been unnecesary restles?

LMAO gringringrin

is this anxiety or fear of commitment?

am sure your brides are in ecstasy state by now they must be feeling fly that they are finally getting married and here is there groom having cold feet's or I dare say second thoughtssss

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa
sorry but this is funny to me,

Congratulations in advance,may your family be blessed and your marriage be fruitful and peaceful smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Flyingngel(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
It is normal, i got married yesterday that is 2nd January 2016. Anxiety almost overwhelm me. Sometimes i t will look as if i have not done half of what shld b done. What kept Mr going was the word of God.
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by Flyingngel(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
It is normal, i got married yesterday that is 2nd January 2016. Anxiety almost overwhelm me. Sometimes it will look as if i have not done half of what shld b done. What kept me going was the word of God.
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by CircleOfWilis: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
Na so so palpitations I just dey get, I don postpone my own till further notice
Re: How Is The Feeling Like Wen Ur Wedding Is Around The Corner. by ignite10001: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:

Been trying to get your attention. Kindly send me an email on this address plsss. ignite10001@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me. I Need To Be Romantic To Her. / Photo: How To Identify A ‘ Runs’ Girl Easily. / About This Edition Of The Wooing Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.