Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

No Native Doctor Section On Nairaland Why? Are We Not Africans? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Native Doctor Section On Nairaland Why? Are We Not Africans? (5641 Views)

Nairaland, Why? / The Popularity Of GEJ Is Dwindling On Nairaland. Why? / Nairaland: Why So Much Copy And Paste? Cant You Write A Story By Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: No Native Doctor Section On Nairaland Why? Are We Not Africans? by jamace(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
OP
I support you. There is the need for a Native Doctor Section on NL.
Re: No Native Doctor Section On Nairaland Why? Are We Not Africans? by Jeepi(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
DDbrown1:
Where to post and discuss every issue relating to native doctor and complimentary medication is not on Nairaland, why? If we were Chinese there would be a section for Acupuncture.  Mr webmaster we need a section where native doctors can share ideas and help the nation. If all native doctors in Nigeria were to help Nigeria we would no longer have any problem.
Haba you did not put it in the Health section or the religion section why? What is going on here, are we not Africans. Please lets all make webmaster to give us a subsection so we can talk and share tricks of the trade. I come from a long line of family of native doctors and I would like to continue the tradition but information is hard to come by.  Please I don't want any contributions from black witches etc. If you're black witch start your own topic. Thanks for your contribution.
you need Jesus christ in ur life my deae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk Moves To Stem Immigration / Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now! / Nnamdi KANU: Did The Call For Restructuring Go With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.