Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Biafran girls worwor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biafran girls worwor (831 Views)

Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) / Difference Between A Worwor Girl And A Fine Girl / I Beta Friend A Worwor Babe Wit A Gud Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran girls worwor by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
I cant believe you guys want to secede from Nigeria. Like how can you choose to stop fvcking yoruba girls with their big tits_ big ass and below average face or the fulani and northern girls with their pretty faces but flat ass body lipsrsealed

Dont you know that diversity is key. Dont restrict yourselves to the legendary hairy yamlegs of igbo girls. Yall deserve to have access to all kins of average Nigerian pvssy, dont act rash...One Nigeria viva la NĂ­geria

3 Likes

Re: Biafran girls worwor by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
shocked dude

Re: Biafran girls worwor by Monalisa185(f): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
okay...please move this poo to the toilet...I mean politics section...thanks....
Re: Biafran girls worwor by Maximillian1: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
Another fool spotted

1 Like

Re: Biafran girls worwor by Creamish(f): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Smh..

1 Like

Re: Biafran girls worwor by flokii: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
yam legs and hairy chest/ beard are a big turn off for me...
*pukes

1 Like

Re: Biafran girls worwor by gamaliel121(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bros nawa for u oo.....
Re: Biafran girls worwor by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
South west girls way get horn as clitoriz
Re: Biafran girls worwor by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Monalisa185:
okay...please move this poo to the toilet...I mean politics section...thanks....

You mean our very own politics section is a toilet?
Re: Biafran girls worwor by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Vanquay:
I cant believe you guys want to secede from Nigeria. Like how can you choose to stop fvcking yoruba girls with their big tits_ big ass and below average face or the fulani and northern girls with their pretty faces but flat ass body lipsrsealed

Dont you know that diversity is key. Dont restrict yourselves to the legendary hairy yamlegs of igbo girls. Yall deserve to have access to all kins of average Nigerian pvssy, dont act rash...One Nigeria viva la NĂ­geria

Bro, my babe is an Igbo girl.

She is on my dp.
Re: Biafran girls worwor by Monalisa185(f): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

You mean our very own politics section is a toilet?

lol...nah, didn't mean it like that na

(1) (Reply)

ONE MINUTE MEN- Your Take And What's At Stake.(18+ Only) / Evng. Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Wife Birthday With Awesome Story Of His Proposal / What People Do In A Romantic Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.