Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) (5209 Views)

I Have A Crush On This Pretty Igbo IndecentStar / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
Check out this flash back that has been making waves on social media, a 1968 throw back photo of a pretty Igbo lady looking passionately at a Biafran solder, as they all smile together.

I see nothing but true love and happiness.

Guys what do you see?

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/pretty-igbo-lady-and-biafran-soldier-all-smile-in-romantic-photo-1968-throwback/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by Groovenaija360(m): 4:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
cc;lalasticlala

please help move to Romantic (Category) mistakenly shared on crime.

Thanks cool
Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by OneCorner: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
osu girls with dere bear-bear face. cool
They are open to yanshing any corner cool
Even inside molue cool
Very loose cool

See diz one go do 5some inside bush cool

12 Likes

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by anibirelawal(m): 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
OneCorner:
osu girls with dere bear-bear face. cool They are open to yanshing any corner cool Even inside molue cool Very loose cool
OneCorner, why na. wetin dem do to you
Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by Zonacom(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2018
Just look at the 'rising sun' emblem on that soldier's shoulder. Looks nice. Maybe someday, that military camouflage will be worn again.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by Xinzu: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Umu Chineke!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by dkronicle(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
My country will soon be back. Just small time

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
OneCorner:
Even inside molue cool
Very loose cool

Wait bring your head.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by gulfer: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
What's amusing those boy scouts especially the one with wide basket mouth undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by UGLEEBOI: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
See dem!

Sex starved mofos
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by kramer: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Waiting for the rabies infested cretin that will start insulting non-biafrans, loading...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by vicben27(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Zonacom:
Just look at the 'rising sun' emblem on that soldier's shoulder. Looks nice.
Maybe someday, that military camouflage will be worn again.
make una dy decieve una hear?
Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by hidhrhis(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
we've seen the beautiful gal
where are the biafran soldier today
they perished alongside their legacy
we only have Nigerian soldier now no biafra

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
I think she was probably a nurse, or even a doctor maybe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
hmm these biafrian soldiers dem get fine uniforms.i like dat sun insigna on his sleeve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2018
OneCorner:
Even inside molue cool
Very loose cool

U must be osu for u to identify one
And as ur name depicts it,u always take it at one corner wit a mad person.. disgusting human being, ozu rere ere!decomposed corpse

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by AK481(m): 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
Who else saw the white guy?
Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by bobokeshington: 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
I love Igbo ladies and hope to marry one sha.... Although I'm a Yoruba guy....

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by deolurexy1(m): 12:11am On Feb 14, 2018
Everyone in that pics probably died a horrible death sad
Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by oyatz(m): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2018
Educated Igbo ladies from the Southeast (Not Lagos or Ibadan Igbos) are very loving to be with except..... they love money too much.
If you haven't fvcked an Igbo babe before, you don miss ooooo.

bobokeshington:
I love Igbo ladies and hope to marry one sha.... Although I'm a Yoruba guy....
Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by oyatz(m): 12:22am On Feb 14, 2018
You can't say for certain that she is an Igbo lady because Efik, Ibibio, Ika etc were also involved in the civil war.

The civil war was a very tragic part of our history. It shouldn't have occurred.
It solved no problems and only cause unnecessary enmity among various tribes in this country.
May the souls of all those who died in that war rest in peace and God heal our land of the repercussions of such senseless blood letting, creating wounds that are yet to heal 48 years after the war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by victorioushands: 1:10am On Feb 14, 2018
OneCorner:
Even inside molue cool
Very loose cool

Someone must obviously have cursed you at birth. Seek salvation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Biafrian soldiers wey no sabi cork gun shey that one na soldier
Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by biafrasun: 5:48am On Feb 14, 2018
that was my father and mother, that's how they met,don't worry Biafra would rise again.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by quinSonia(f): 6:29am On Feb 14, 2018
history
Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by sekxyqueen(f): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2018
land of the rising sun

1 Like

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by DavidEsq(m): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2018
oyatz:
You can't say for certain that she is an Igbo lady because Efik, Ibibio, Ika etc were also involved in the civil war.

The civil war was a very tragic part of our history. It shouldn't have occurred.
It solved no problems and only cause unnecessary enmity among various tribes in this country.
May the souls of all those who died in that war rest in peace and God heal our land of the repercussions of such senseless blood letting, creating wounds that are yet to heal 48 years after the war.
Sori dear. Ur prayers or expectations are far from wat the scriptures say. Revelations 6:3-4, 8 is very clear. Then see Revelations 12:12. Wat do u think wld be the consequences of the devil's great anger, in view of Luke 4:6 and 1 John 5:19?
The answer is simple: chaos, suffering.
Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by belente(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2018
Very nice picture
Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by Shukusheka(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2018
Where is the romantic photo?

Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by talk2emma: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2018
AK481:
Who else saw the white guy?

Your eyes is sharp
Re: Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Guys Will Still Hit (pics) / Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? / Is It Proper For Me To Kneel Down And Beg My Girl B4 She Reconsider Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.