Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Evng. Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Wife Birthday With Awesome Story Of His Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evng. Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Wife Birthday With Awesome Story Of His Proposal (829 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evng. Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Wife Birthday With Awesome Story Of His Proposal by tinafix: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gloria Bamiloye of Mount Zion Ministry is a year older, her evangelist, drama master, and hubby, penned down loving words just for her with his journey through proposal to her. See beautiful words he wrote below
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY...SISTER GLORIA!
SHE IS 52 TODAY!
I write to Celebrate my Dear "Sister Gloria" today.She is very humble...She listen to me!
She is very wise....I listen to her!
She is too Open....I caution her a lot!
I am too practical...and too cautious....
She cautions me a lot...!
I am too Telescopic and...could be too active...and step on many toes at time. But she is very Microscopic and...meticulous...
So she cautions me....
She is very Prayerful and Consumes a lot of The Words...
She keeps me running a lot of times...to Pray and to...Word..too!
She did more in bringing up our children in the Word of God...
She is the Bible Teacher in our home....!
She is very caring and loving. So caring to all our Office Staff and responsible for caring for them all these years...
READ STORY OF HIS JOURNEY TO PROPOSAL AND HOW THEY MET HERE http://tinaomone..com.ng/2016/02/evng-mike-bamiloye-celebrates-wife.html

Re: Evng. Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Wife Birthday With Awesome Story Of His Proposal by fmc1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
I am happy her,this made me remember their films in early 90s watched by most christian homes. God Almighty will continue to keep her (amen).
Re: Evng. Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Wife Birthday With Awesome Story Of His Proposal by lordthree(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wow just look at his tie and suit! Stylish dude
Re: Evng. Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Wife Birthday With Awesome Story Of His Proposal by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
cheesy looool the woman bad o one month after proposal to give reply i will marry u

Try that now after 2 weeks of no reply dis our generation guys go hammer anoda girl straight up

She took her time the man had chills cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Girls View Lotto Agents As Irreponsible? / Urgent Answers Need... / Is It My Fault That My Mother Treats My Brother Better Than I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.