Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined (786 Views)

Guys What Do U Think Of This My Gf Action, Is She Still Seeing Him? / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by marvelck: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Any married woman that is finding difficult getting over her ex(s), should have her head examined. If your ex loved you so much, why didn't he marry you. And if you loved him that much, why didn't you marry him. Don't know what's wrong with women who cheat on their husband. Especially when everything is being provided and given to her by her husband, and yet she can't help cheating on him. Such a woman is not worth being a wife. Men need to be very careful so that they don't end up with strange women...

1 Like

Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by lgboks(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
funny way of women and some men too...
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by Adasun(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
examine,like using screwdriver to open their brain and us tester on themembarassed

1 Like

Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by ronald4lif(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
And how about men who cheats? You should have address all cheating spouse, not one.
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by Kaylexzy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Adasun:
examine,like using screwdriver to open their brain and us tester on themembarassed
Lol....

U can also use a multimeter...

grin
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by DuchessLily(f): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
marvelck:
Any married woman that is finding difficult getting over her ex(s), should have her head examined. If your ex loved you so much, why didn't he marry you. And if you loved him that much, why didn't you marry him. Don't know what's wrong with women who cheat on their husband. Especially when everything is being provided and given to her by her husband, and yet she can't help cheating on him. Such a woman is not worth being a wife. Men need to be very careful so that they don't end up with strange women...

Yes oo! I support ooo... Even the married men too grin
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gender pejoration...undecided

You shouldn't have laid Emphasis on just femalez...Guys do way worse than this! cheating on their spouse, for instance?

Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by Cholls(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
my brother those women no dey belle full.
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by omooba969(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Women are in a world of their own so don't bother ok. smiley
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
Gender pejoration...undecided

You shouldn't have laid Emphasis on just femalez...Guys do way worse than this! cheating on their spouse, for instance?

There goes the feminist and human rights activist. cheesy
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
PushMusic:

There goes the feminist and human rights activist. cheesy
As much as I'd like guys washing my laundries, Wiping my ass And kissing my feet...I'm not feminist...undecided

It's underrated....lipsrsealed

Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Estharfabian:
As much as I'd like guys washing my laundries, Wiping my ass And kissing my feet...I'm not feminist...undecided

It's underrated....lipsrsealed

Gosh!
You've become something else.
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by Spikkylee: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
PushMusic:
Gosh! You've become something else.
tonguetonguewink
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by Cadamlk: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
I once told my Ex to focus the energy she used to call me on her husband and her children.Ever since she stopped calling.
Re: Any Married Woman Still Seeing Her Ex(s), Should Have Her Head Examined by frodobee: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
Frodobee :
tell that to Olosho Buhari who married her father's mate.

(1) (Reply)

Very Shock: This Woman Makes Millions Taking Pics Of Men's P,enis (watch Video) / Hello Guys And Ladies Am New Here / Please Who Can Explain This To Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.