Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. (2895 Views)

My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by robosky02(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
grad2012:
Pls leave dat poor gal alone she came to work and earn money for herslef and family.
pls hold urself n if u can't go meet ur galfrnd.

qed
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
donaldking10:

Lol.. I Love You.
Gerrarrahia!
awww I luv d way ur mouth move wen u say 'iloveyou' #cute #hearthmelting
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by grad2012(f): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
robosky02:

qed
hi robosky02 happy new year #hugs hope u gud?
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
You have woken up the " HE GOAT " in you.

Continuu.

It is a laughin sonthing..
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by iPopAlomo(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2016
Just use a condom brah... always...
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by robosky02(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2016
yea

good to be here in a new year

wish you the must blissfull year 2016

#hugs u
grad2012:
hi robosky02 happy new year #hugs hope u gud?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
donaldking10:

can we give you an advice that is more reasonable than the BIBLE?
Can we be more pure and reasonable in counsel than our Maker?
1 corinthians 6 vs 13-20.
At 25 years of age, (apparently my age) you're responsible enough to make a decision of whom to serve. But i'll advice you to choose wisely.
TAKE THIS AS YOUR ADVICE -
READ 1 CORINTHIANS 6 vs 13-20
1 TIMOTHY 5 vs 2

thank you
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON.
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by pri3stess(f): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2016
It really irks me when people use words in the wrong context.
donaldking10:
Last year September, My mum searched severally for a new house-help that would suit us.
We got a few, and they always leave after a week, claiming that our house was boring, and there was no one on the streets or around to relate with, etc... (B'cos we live in an
Estate and i'm the only one in my compound. Everything required in the house is bought in bulk in stores, so no one
has any reason to go out except school, church, work, etc)...
I knew their problem was that they couldn't do 'runs' with anyone, and i no de give them face.
All the house-helps we got were all matured in their early 20's and very [size=16pt]sumptuous.[/size]
Finally in December 2015, we got a young 20 year old girl.
The first time i saw her, i was furious because she was stinking. I walked into the sitting room and everywhere was stinking and i got really pissed.
Over the weeks, my mum noticed it too & cleaned her up, made her shave, bought medicated soap, roll-on, cologne, cream, etc for her and ensures she bathes at least twice a day.
One day, i walked into the kitchen and i saw her in a Bum-Short, fitted with a nice top and washing plates. I was amazed at the transformation that had happened over a few weeks.
I began to notice her around the house. She has a figure-8 shape, has a nice ass, hips and firm breasts. She doesn't wear bra at night after taking her bath, (Yes, i noticed, b'cos i've peeped into her dress/blouse severally).
Now when she walks around the house, i have to hold myself.
Am trying to avoid making advances at her. As randy as i am, i've never made passes at any of our house-helps.. (Am sure we've had like 10 of them, beautiful and young).
But now this girl, she's scarred of me and respects me because i don't talk to her at all in the house.
But each time i see her hips, butt, bust or cute face, (her breasts are still very firm), I get confused.
Please What Do I Do??
Am hoping i won't finally come and give testimony of what happens here on Naira-Land Oooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayweather "Money" Falls In Love With A 19 Year Old Model / Will This Relationship Ever Work??? / 7 Signs You've Outgrown A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.