Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. (2871 Views)

My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out / I Mistakenly Had A One Night Stand And I Am Feeling So Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by donaldking10: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Last year September, My mum searched severally for a new house-help that would suit us.
We got a few, and they always leave after a week, claiming that our house was boring, and there was no one on the streets or around to relate with, etc... (B'cos we live in an
Estate and i'm the only one in my compound. Everything required in the house is bought in bulk in stores, so no one
has any reason to go out except school, church, work, etc)...
I knew their problem was that they couldn't do 'runs' with anyone, and i no de give them face.
All the house-helps we got were all matured in their early 20's and very sumptuous.
Finally in December 2015, we got a young 20 year old girl.
The first time i saw her, i was furious because she was stinking. I walked into the sitting room and everywhere was stinking and i got really pissed.
Over the weeks, my mum noticed it too & cleaned her up, made her shave, bought medicated soap, roll-on, cologne, cream, etc for her and ensures she bathes at least twice a day.
One day, i walked into the kitchen and i saw her in a Bum-Short, fitted with a nice top and washing plates. I was amazed at the transformation that had happened over a few weeks.
I began to notice her around the house. She has a figure-8 shape, has a nice ass, hips and firm breasts. She doesn't wear bra at night after taking her bath, (Yes, i noticed, b'cos i've peeped into her dress/blouse severally).
Now when she walks around the house, i have to hold myself.
Am trying to avoid making advances at her. As randy as i am, i've never made passes at any of our house-helps.. (Am sure we've had like 10 of them, beautiful and young).
But now this girl, she's scarred of me and respects me because i don't talk to her at all in the house.
But each time i see her hips, butt, bust or cute face, (her breasts are still very firm), I get confused.
Please What Do I Do??
Am hoping i won't finally come and give testimony of what happens here on Naira-Land Oooo!
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bros just de imagine say she still de smell........... Meanwhile, Ur mama sharp die na why she de bring house girls wey de above 20yrs for u so dat u go de chop n learn,,but as u dull reach u still never understand....Abeg if u get friend wey sharp,, invite am mk him de come ur house for sleep_over so dat him go help himself n d poor girl.....

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Spikkylee: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by hungryboy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bros,

Abeg no vex oh

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Spikkylee: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hahahah....Randy Orton...Yeye dey smell
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by marshalcarter: 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ma guy...start playin with her..from der una go dey discuss and den...kpadimo kpadimo can be involved....you be mangrin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by falconey(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
male HOEDOGWU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by yomi007k(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hahahaha very funny indeed.

........on a serious note I know u know dt if u try s.hit wit her, then u don fck up be dat. #Reminder
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
OP, it is Very Normal that You have this lustful desire & It is not a crime BUT You can control Yourself. Despite the Fact that She's Human Too, She's Just your "House-help" & It will be Unwise Of you To turn your "House-help" into your Sex Mate. Think Of the Repercussion Bro!

Look elsewhere! There are Girls who are Ready to quench Your burning Sexual desire. But laying with your House-Help is Very Awkward. How will Your mum feel if She eventually gets To Know?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
angryLalasticlacla must hear this...
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by donaldking10: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
hungryboy:
Bros,
Abeg no vex oh

How old are you?
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by MeloGist(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by hungryboy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
donaldking10:

Bros, leave that girl make she do work were dem been bring am come to come do,

Small time now, if you Bleep am now she no come respect you again, you go tell your Mama make she sack am,
Farm for your farm,
Make she farm for her own
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by sayyid(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
try to control urself dnt get urself in a silly mess, bt lemme ask self say u no get girlfriend?
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by kaziblake(f): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pls try to control yourself around her,dont allow lust take over you,are you ready to father a child.
Go and met your girlfriend and leave the poor girl alone.
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by donaldking10: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
KingEli:
Bros just de imagine say she still de smell........... Meanwhile, Ur mama sharp die na why she de bring house girls wey de above 20yrs for u so dat u go de chop n learn,,but as u dull reach u still never understand....Abeg if u get friend wey sharp,, invite am mk him de come ur house for sleep_over so dat him go help himself n d poor girl.....

Lolz.. Bad't Guy!
Nawa 4 u ooo! Who tell u say na mama plan?
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by JehanEddy07(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
kaziblake:
Pls try to control yourself around her,dont allow lust take over you,are you ready to father a child.
Go and met your girlfriend and leave the poor girl alone.

Gbam.. I Totally Agree With Yhu.. grin
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by donaldking10: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
sayyid:
try to control urself dnt get urself in a silly mess, bt lemme ask self say u no get girlfriend?

Me get Oo!
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by firstking01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
donaldking10:

dnt u have a gfsad??
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
My brother leave trash for lawma oooooo
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
donaldking10:

Lolz.. Bad't Guy!
Nawa 4 u ooo! Who tell u say na mama plan?
bro I de tell u say mumcy get plans for u na why she de bring fine n 8figured chics as maid...n all of dem de beyond 20....what else do u want bro?....
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by donaldking10: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
firstking01:
dnt u have a gfsad??
i do
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by donaldking10: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
KingEli:
bro I de tell u say mumcy get plans for u na why she de bring fine n 8figured chics as maid...n all of dem de beyond 20....what else do u want bro?....

If u ask me, na who i go ask?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by sayyid(m): 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
donaldking10:

Me get Oo!
so ur planning to cheat on her?
cmon man weneva u feel d urge ur gf is dia for u. or do u tink if ur mum knws ur doing ur house help will she b appy bt it?
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Greenbullet(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
..fucktards like you are the reason growing up for gals is a crime.
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by firstking01(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
donaldking10:

i do
so, y lusting after d poor gal?,,,or ur gf doesn't allow u to touch her?
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by tomylayo: 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
if she needs it den gve her wat she nids... She is bored
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
..I mean its nt lyk anyone is gonna find out..
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Sunkyphil(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
its only a matter of time b4 u get down there no matter d advice you get here
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by donaldking10: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
..I mean its nt lyk anyone is gonna find out..

Lol.. I Love You.
Gerrarrahia!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by Amein(m): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Na
Re: Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. by grad2012(f): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pls leave dat poor gal alone she came to work and earn money for herslef and family.
pls hold urself n if u can't go meet ur galfrnd.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Experienced This? / The Truth About most Nigerian Girls (pic) / How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.