Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours (18102 Views)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by princeobestfit(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2016
The worst that will happen to Nigeria is when they allow anything to happen to Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Geniro:

Reactionary zombies .
If Zombies can help fix Nigeria then so be it.

13 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by spanishkid(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2016
Hahahaha. I pity these PDP supporters and ipob morons. No amount of propaganda will change the fact that PMB will rule till 2023. Foolish people.

12 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by agabusta: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2016
Aufbauh:
This is not unexpected. The only opposition to PMB's administration as far as i am concerned are the ever embittered biafrans that have been given to a reprobate mind and some pockets of unpatriotic Jonathanians that see nothing good about the person of Buhari.
The above fact is verifiable from previous snapshots, online commentaries and street talks.

This set of people overhyped their numerical influence on Internet by throwing tantrums at every turn of time, even though they represent the unstrategic minority.

I challenge them to conduct an election between their most potent hero and PMB, they'll realise that Buhari's support base has been grown geometrically after the April election. Even their Zero hero GEJ cannot garner a 5m votes against Buhari if the election is repeated.

Buhari's mandate is the people's mandate and we can't just help those who have decided to wail ceaselessly without a cause.
Just like the saying goes, the minority will have their say but the majority will always have their ways.

This is so true and on point. But it is not all Biafrans that are chronically embittered about the President. It is just a number of them that likes to make noise on the media.

10 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by martineverest(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2016
BiaFRATs aka wailers( east-end) won't like this news

Abeg show me the website make me contribute my signature.
Wailers never see anything

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:
Truly Education those not make a Man Wise

How can Yorubas forget so easily how absolute power wielded by the military never helped matters

How can Yorubas forget how many lives were lost to restore democracy

Is Buhari God that is perfect

When Buhari Changes negatively, who checks him then

Let it be known to all and future generations of Yorubas, that their people today had sold them to eternal bondage that can never be redeemed except through a painful sacrifice

Tomorrow when his tyranny faces the direction of those supporting his disobedience of court orders, they will start deceiving themselves calling on God and organizing street protests.

If you know you will call on God for deliverance when absolute power corrupts Buhari, ask God now His view about your stand before you start shouting Oluwa oooo egbami

Oluwa(God) will not save you guys if you fail to do so.

IF YOU THINK THOSE NIGERIANS SUPPORTING DISOBEDIENCE OF COURT ORDERS WILL REGRET

CLICK LIKE

IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE

CLICK SHARE
Why not leave Yoruba alone & do something meaningful with your life.

9 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by PassingShot(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2016
I have signed the petition with this comment:

I am fully in support of our lovable and amiable president to bring our treasury looters and war mongers to justice by whatever means necessary. God is with him and majority of Nigerians are with him.

Let looters and their supporters relocate to Rwanda or any other country of their choice, Buhari has the support of majority of Nigerians.

Signatures already passed 7200 and still counting. Their own that was started on Dec. 31st is yet to get to 2,500 grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:
Truly Education those not make a Man Wise

How can Yorubas forget so easily how absolute power wielded by the military never helped matters

How can Yorubas forget how many lives were lost to restore democracy

Is Buhari God that is perfect

When Buhari Changes negatively, who checks him then

Let it be known to all and future generations of Yorubas, that their people today had sold them to eternal bondage that can never be redeemed except through a painful sacrifice

Tomorrow when his tyranny faces the direction of those supporting his disobedience of court orders, they will start deceiving themselves calling on God and organizing street protests.

If you know you will call on God for deliverance when absolute power corrupts Buhari, ask God now His view about your stand before you start shouting Oluwa oooo egbami

Oluwa(God) will not save you guys if you fail to do so.

IF YOU THINK THOSE NIGERIANS SUPPORTING DISOBEDIENCE OF COURT ORDERS WILL REGRET

CLICK LIKE

IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE

CLICK SHARE
What is this one saying

5 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by martineverest(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2016
njikoamaka:
The recently hosted E-warriors are back to work after receiving some paychecks from Aisha Buhari.

Sincere and learned Nigerians can not support the growing trend of flaunting of court orders by GMB. Nobody is holding brief for any corrupt person, but the rule of the law MUST be obeyed. They are suspects until after conviction and must be treated as one no matter how bad you feel about their actions.

GMB is already taking a difficult part on the fight against corruption, because people will flee instead of appearing before a court with predetermined agenda.

I think GMB is on point and kill mission.
by their names, we shall know them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by menxer: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
Of course the same millions that voted APC physically will go online, vote/sign and still 'win'. But that doesn't CHANGE the fact of the matter : Disregard to court orders and tyrannical tendencies. Or are these not obvious to the APC e-Warriors?

When the accused stole and incited hatred was it not obvious to them and the wailers that it is a disregard to the constitution?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by neutrotoba(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2016
millionaireman:

Mugu, no body disobeys court orders. At best you obtain another court order to set aside a previous court order.

At times, Buhari's supporters give their ignorance out in the public space.

Ode, I'm not a Buhari supporter, i'm a Nigerian!!

5 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Olugbemija2002: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2016
I need to drop my something for well-meaning people Nigerian to ponder on. Looking at our whole legal system, process and the technicality, one will not be making any mistake to say the Nigerian Law is faulty. Someone stole gsm and was sentenced to 3years imprisonment but here we are Dasuki and Kalu with treasonable charge were granted bail. My question is; 'of what use is our law' If anybody can do anything he or she likes and get away with it.

10 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2016
7500 as we speek

4 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by menxer: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2016
martineverest:
BiaFRATs aka wailers( east-end) won't like this news

Abeg show me the website make me contribute my signature.
Wailers never see anything

Go here and fire them, grin

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/support-president-buhari

3 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Goke7: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2016
Olugbemija2002:
I need to drop my something for well-meaning people Nigerian to ponder on. Looking at our whole legal system, process and the technicality, one will not be making any mistake to say the Nigerian Law is faulty. Someone stole gsm and was sentenced to 3years imprisonment but here we are Dasuki and Kalu with treasonable charge were granted bail. My question is; 'of what use is our law' If anybody can do anything he or she likes and get away with it.

nothing is wrong, just that the guy who stole gsm does not have the financial muscle to get the best of lawyers who can make him escape Justice on technical grounds, this is what the likes of dasuki are doing. Nothing is actualy wrong with our laws

1 Like

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by EternalTruths: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
millionaireman:

Mugu, no body disobeys court orders. At best you obtain another court order to set aside a previous court order.

Tonyebarcanista can you see the wise post above.

Once court grants bail, to cancel that bail, you obtain another court order to do so. cool

I hope DSS followed that procedure. cool
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by PassingShot(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2016
Aufbauh:
This is not unexpected. The only opposition to PMB's administration as far as i am concerned are the ever embittered biafrans that have been given to a reprobate mind and some pockets of unpatriotic Jonathanians that see nothing good about the person of Buhari.
The above fact is verifiable from previous snapshots, online commentaries and street talks.

This set of people overhyped their numerical influence on Internet by throwing tantrums at every turn of time, even though they represent the unstrategic minority.

I challenge them to conduct an election between their most potent hero and PMB, they'll realise that Buhari's support base has been grown geometrically after the April election. Even their Zero hero GEJ cannot garner a 5m votes against Buhari if the election is repeated.

Buhari's mandate is the people's mandate and we can't just help those who have decided to wail ceaselessly without a cause.
Just like the saying goes, the minority will have their say but the majority will always have their ways.
I like the way you write. Thumbs up!

6 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Wail-on wailers! ETI POTO, ELO POSIWA!

5 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by lekantruth: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2016
Please patriots, go to the site and sign in favour of our president. I just signed mine. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by azzima(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2016
You made a fool of yourselves by putting all your eggs in one basket and you lost the election. You then decided to made a clown of yourselves by shouting Biafra all over the place. Once that didn't work, you now decide to write petition. Meanwhile,the Ijaws whose Son lost the election have moved on for a progressive Nigeria. The more the Igbos make clowns of themselves,the more their weaknesses are exposed,the more hated they will be and the further they will EVER get to the corridor of power.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Dragonking: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Luukasz:
Foolish people dey no fit tok say make Brother GEJ resign na Baba Buhari wey better pass am dem wan make he resign.
God forbid bad people/PDP puppets
Wetin concern GEJ and this story? Can't you people just use your brains for once and leave Gej alone...
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by martineverest(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Why won't you guys show them? After all Aisha dun give una rice and tomatoes for the year. grin
frustration wan kill this man..abeg, no get high Bp for Buhari matter. O.
Keep on wailing till y perish

4 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by silent10(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2016
All i wil say 2 dis Biafra gullible bigots is "when u r embedded with hate confusion is inevitable" let 'em flat heads keep wailing, it won't do a scratch on PMB agbada. Drug na them, baby factory na them, fake products na them, jst anything 4 moni.
. Pmb is fighting crime & corruption which will hinder their illicit trades. We knw ur basis mofos

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Super1Star: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2016
PDP, Wailers,biafaudsters and looters are being put shame, right left and centre.

The God that is never behind looters will continue to put them to shame.

4 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Yomboy4ever:
Abeg where d petition make I sign my own sharp sharp.
Thunder fire wailers, looters and der supporters..

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/support-president-buhari

2 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Luukasz(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Dragonking:
Wetin concern GEJ and this story? Can't you people just use your brains for once and leave Gej alone...
Did you read my post??. If not read it again and use your IQ. When Brother GEJ was jeopardizing Nigeria nobody asked him to resign but Baba Buhari who has not even used up to a year they want em to resign.

4 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Goke7: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2016
silent10:
All i wil say 2 dis Biafra gullible bigots is "when u r embedded with hate confusion is inevitable" let 'em flat heads keep wailing, it won't do a scratch on PMB agbada. Drug na them, baby factory na them, fake products na them, jst anything 4 moni.
. Pmb is fighting crime & corruption which will hinder their illicit trades. We knw ur basis mofos

@the bolded, exactly the problem those folks have with PMB

3 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Tonyebarcanista can you see the wise post above.

Once court grants bail, to cancel that bail, you obtain another court order to do so. cool

I hope DSS followed that procedure. cool
I am not aware that DSS violated any court order.

5 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Truckpusher(m): 8:49am On Jan 04, 2016
martineverest:
frustration wan kill this man..abeg, no get high Bp for Buhari matter. O.
Keep on wailing till y perish
Keep on deluding yourselves, I hope you've queued for fuel this morning only to buy it at an exorbitant price.

Mumuni grin
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by EternalTruths: 8:50am On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I am not aware that DSS violated any court order.

Did they follow the procedure as stated below

millionaireman:

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Warldbest(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

Shut up! This is a failed cheap blackmail & an infantile attempt to further your biafran cause & lawlessness.

If Buhari likes, he can flout all the court orders from here to congo, washington & hiroshima as long as corruption, terrorism, biafran agitation & economic saboteurs are completely eliminated. No amount of threats, persecution, name-calling, lies, propaganda & blackmail can deter him from taking Nigeria to its pinnacle of glory.
Na ur head b dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Denies Owning Ikoyi Collapsed Building, To Sue Sahara Reporters / Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha / Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.