Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours (18096 Views)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by MisterLawyer: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:
Truly Education those not make a Man Wise

How can Yorubas forget so easily how absolute power wielded by the military never helped matters

How can Yorubas forget how many lives were lost to restore democracy

Is Buhari God that is perfect

When Buhari Changes negatively, who checks him then

Let it be known to all and future generations of Yorubas, that their people today had sold them to eternal bondage that can never be redeemed except through a painful sacrifice

Tomorrow when his tyranny faces the direction of those supporting his disobedience of court orders, they will start deceiving themselves calling on God and organizing street protests.

If you know you will call on God for deliverance when absolute power corrupts Buhari, ask God now His view about your stand before you start shouting Oluwa oooo egbami

Oluwa(God) will not save you guys if you fail to do so.

IF YOU THINK THOSE NIGERIANS SUPPORTING DISOBEDIENCE OF COURT ORDERS WILL REGRET

CLICK LIKE

IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE

CLICK SHARE

Oga ade ,you better #LeaveTrashForLawma.

5 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by silent10(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2016
WOCKHARDI:

Of course the same millions that voted APC physically will go online, vote/sign and still 'win'. But that doesn't CHANGE the fact of the matter : Disregard to court orders and tyrannical tendencies. Or are these not obvious to the APC e-Warriors?
menxer:

When the accused stole and incited hatred was it not obvious to them and the wailers that it is a disregard to the constitution?
I always tel 'em gullible bigots dis "when u r embedded with hate confusion is inevitable" biaf*rauds my foot

1 Like

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Dragonking: 8:55am On Jan 04, 2016
Luukasz:
Did you read my post??. If not read it again and use your IQ. When Brother GEJ was jeopardizing Nigeria nobody asked him to resign but Baba Buhari who has not even used up to a year they want em to resign.
Sharap there!!! Your bastard brother obasanjo destroyed Nigeria as a military man and also as a Democratic President... How many noise have you made about him.?? Any thing that doesn't concern gej, you guys will always look for a way to bring his name in to the matter...Is it gej that rallied people to tell buhari to resign? Please use ur brain for once joor

1 Like

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by dvee2: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2016
azzima:
You made a fool of yourselves by putting all your eggs in one basket and you lost the election. You then decided to made a clown of yourselves by shouting Biafra all over the place. Once that didn't work, you now decide to write petition. Meanwhile,the Ijaws whose Son lost the election have moved on for a progressive Nigeria. The more the Igbos make clowns of themselves,the more their weaknesses are exposed,the more hated they will be and the further they will EVER get to the corridor of power.
My brother the next thing they said they were marginalised, marginalised by who? If you believe you are marginalised why are you rooting for a party which have already zoned their presidency to the north? These people are confuse I hate to say

4 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by repogirl(f): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Boooooohari and drama grin

My new year resolution na to dey laugh dey go.... Wetin consign me?

P.S. whether they counter petition or encounter petition, wetin I know be sey America must still look into the matter. Finish!
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Did they follow the procedure as stated below

That is only necessary when an accused is arrested for the same offence that he was granted bail and not for a different offence as in the case of thief Dasuki.

As for Kanu, there is no bail that I'm aware of.

Beside, there is no restraining order against the State from re-arresting the suspects.

5 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by martineverest(m): 9:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Keep on deluding yourselves, I hope you've queued for fuel this morning only to buy it at an exorbitant price.

Mumuni grin
u don't exchange words with truck pushers.

1 Like

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by hmuhammad(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2016
bloodkiller:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

3 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by slyng(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2016
I am no 7500, my wife, 7501, my kids 7502 and 7503 respectively and the expected bouncing child 7505

6 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by azzima(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Acidosis:
No one is against the fight against corruption, but let the fight be done rightly.

smiley

We can't wait until Buhari deploys the army to kill people on sight. APC should be careful
is "doing it rightly " the reason why ALL the ex governors that have been charged with corruption since 1999,NOT one of them has seen a jail cell?They are all still walking freely by using legal "maradonna". It's not business as usual anymore. God bless and protect Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by mindtricks: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Over 6000 in just 12 Hours? So finally Nnamudi Kenny NgoziChukwu NwanneKaenyi Okwukanu is going to be hanged?

RIP Kanu and Biafra...

Back to the topic:

What baffles me about some Nigerians is, when they leave their abodes and sight a gathering of 5 and 6 people in the streets shouting "Ole Ole Ole" they will not only join the Chorus, but help in Bringing tires, Fuel, matches etc to burn the poor thief.

In this instance,
they care less about the So called Rule Of Law,

They care less about the tribe.

They care less about what and how much was "Stolen".

They don't even want to know whether the offence was actually committed.

But all they will want is, Jungle Justice immediately...

However, when corrupt politicians who are alleged to have stolen Billions are taken into custody, you begin to hear trash like witch hunting, Rule of Law, Ethnicity, PDP, APC and other useless inanities from the same pretenders.

May Thunder Strike anybody who ask for bails for these idiotuss!

Ndi Ara!

If bail is bad in these cases, they should simply take it out of constitution rather than ridicule it.
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by fanysteve: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2016
Buhari is a disgrace to nigeria and the judiciary,i see him falling like abacha
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Younggeneral: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2016
viktagorion:
The beauty of democracy is that the majority will have its WAY and the minority will have its SAY.

I have signed the petition.

Nigeria will be great again.

Sai Buhari!
bross were edey happen make i go sign my own, hope i fit sign double

3 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by nom44311: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Over 6000 in just 12 Hours? So finally Nnamudi Kenny NgoziChukwu NwanneKaenyi Okwukanu is going to be hanged?

RIP Kanu and Biafra...

Back to the topic:

What baffles me about some Nigerians is, when they leave their abodes and sight a gathering of 5 and 6 people in the streets shouting "Ole Ole Ole" they will not only join the Chorus, but help in Bringing tires, Fuel, matches etc to burn the poor thief.

In this instance,

However, when corrupt politicians who are alleged to have stolen Billions are taken into custody, you begin to hear trash like witch hunting, Rule of Law, Ethnicity, PDP, APC and other useless inanities from the same pretenders.

Ndi Ara!

Amen! Woe betide dem all, enough is enough..

2 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by free2blast(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2016
EternalTruths:
Truly Education those not make a Man Wise

How can Yorubas forget so easily how absolute power wielded by the military never helped matters

How can Yorubas forget how many lives were lost to restore democracy

Is Buhari God that is perfect

When Buhari Changes negatively, who checks him then

Let it be known to all and future generations of Yorubas, that their people today had sold them to eternal bondage that can never be redeemed except through a painful sacrifice

Tomorrow when his tyranny faces the direction of those supporting his disobedience of court orders, they will start deceiving themselves calling on God and organizing street protests.

If you know you will call on God for deliverance when absolute power corrupts Buhari, ask God now His view about your stand before you start shouting Oluwa oooo egbami

Oluwa(God) will not save you guys if you fail to do so.

IF YOU THINK THOSE NIGERIANS SUPPORTING DISOBEDIENCE OF COURT ORDERS WILL REGRET

CLICK LIKE

IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE

CLICK SHARE
I guess you are an E-pob or is it Ipob? Save your meaningless rant for your flat head comerades who has no direction but will blindly follow anybody or anything just as long as its against the west and north. Overhype yourself all you can but belive me, chest beating will take you no where.

4 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by lawydewy(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That is only necessary when an accused is arrested for the same offence that he was granted bail and not for a different offence as in the case of thief Dasuki.

Beside, there is no restraining order against the State from re-arresting the suspects.

Brother! please , lecture them........
EFCC /DSS are not fools.
EFCC only Bring the charges part by part. not all at the same time. If he is being bailed for a charge, they will bring the next one........
DSS withdrew the case from magistrate court and took him to high court .........

4 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by free2blast(m): 9:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Dragonking:
Sharap there!!! You bastard brother obasanjo destroyed Nigeria as a military man and also as a Democratic President... How many noise have you made about him.?? Any thing that doesn't concern gej, you guys will always look for a way to bring his name in to the matter...Is it gej that rallied people to tell buhari to resign? Please use ur brain for once joor
Keep quiet...GEJ is the one working quietly and cluelessly behind the scene as usual because he lost out. All you flat head Hero ass lickers should leave the current president alone and let him work or else you can relocate to South Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by 1shortblackboy: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2016
neutrotoba:
Only insane Nigerians would sign that petition against Mr. President.

The Judicial arm of Government in Nigeria is as corrupt as Dasuki.

Court Orders have to be flouted in dealing with some criminals. We can't risk Dasuki jumping bail, we can't risk Kanu roaming the streets thereby potentially sparking a Hutsu/Tsutsi situation in Nigeria.

This is the change we asked for

#fearlesspresident

#GodblessPMB
ur enjoying the change abi. U think its good leadership to flout court orders. I hope u don't get arrested for nothing and kept in jail indefinitely
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by BABANGBALI: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2016
in olamide's voice "baba iya won" abeg where dem dey sign make i go sign my own?baba must rule Nigeria for 8 solid years and nothing is gonna change dat. Wailers should keep on wailing.

1 Like

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by beautifulflower: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

RIP Kanu and Biafra...

Back to the topic:

In this instance,

Ndi Ara!
hahahah, so what will happen to the likes of Fashola, Tinubu, Amechi, Adam osho,lemme mention but a few, Are they innocent?
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by BABANGBALI: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2016
neutrotoba:
Only insane Nigerians would sign that petition against Mr. President.

The Judicial arm of Government in Nigeria is as corrupt as Dasuki.

Court Orders have to be flouted in dealing with some criminals. We can't risk Dasuki jumping bail, we can't risk Kanu roaming the streets thereby potentially sparking a Hutsu/Tsutsi situation in Nigeria.

This is the change we asked for

#fearlesspresident

#GodblessPMB
no mind dem jare

1 Like

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by kayroy5(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2016
I will always support President Buhari no matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by BABANGBALI: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

RIP Kanu and Biafra...

Back to the topic:

In this instance,

Ndi Ara!
good talk,good thinking

2 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by Dragonking: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2016
free2blast:
Keep quiet...GEJ is the one working quietly and cluelessly behind the scene as usual because he lost out. All you flat head Hero ass lickers should leave the current president alone and let him work or else you can relocate to South Sudan.
Keep quiet, child of hate an jealousy...How is it gej that is working quietly behind the scene?...Dunce!!! Envious people....GEJ will be forever be remember no matter how many times you people try to paint him black.
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by BABANGBALI: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2016
free2blast:
tell the fok bastards. Sai babaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by exceloup: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2016
THAT MANY PEOPLE SAY YES DOES NOT MEAN THAT YES IS THE ANSWER. MY PROBLEM WITH APC AND ITS FOLLOWERS IS THAT THEY ARE PERFECT THAN GOD THAT CREATED THEM. RULE OF LAW FOR GOD'S SAKE IS RULE OF LAW.IS DEMECRATIC TO UPHOLD IT.THAT YOU HAVE BILLIONS OF SIGNATURES TODAY IS NOT A YARDSTICK TO GO AGAINST THE LAW.
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by phemray(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2016
The judge shld resign

How can he granted bail to such class of criminals, what will happen if they both jumpbail? Which is obvious, where is lamorede of efcc today?

Dokpesi was granted bail no issue cos he is not the principal criminal, so y people supporting evil. Anyway PMB shld carry go.

Pls there shld be online petition for d judge to resign so as to serve as lesson for currupt judges

3 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by BABANGBALI: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

finally you are now a born again buharist,thank God o

4 Likes

Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by victorjohn48(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] Nigerian should be wise enough, becos our judiciary need to clean with hypo with the help of good government. grin grin
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by alumco: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2016
tuale4u:
Good
. Sai
buhuri
Re: Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours by free2blast(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Dragonking:
Keep quiet, child of hate an jealousy...How is it gej that is working quietly behind the scene?...Dunce!!! Envious people....GEJ will be forever be remember no matter how many times you people try to paint him black.
Everybody knows the flat heads tribe has hatred flowing hrough their vein like blood, they bath with hatred, the cook and eat with hatred and also have sex with hatred thats why every child of theirs is born with natural hatred for other people. If you like make a goliath size statue of GEJ and place it in your living room and worship every day and night, he is confined to the bad side of the history of this nation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu's 2019 Presidential Posters Under APC Flood Umuahia(pics / Where Is The Lagos Sate-owned Sunburn Yacht Hotel? / Stop Complaining, Vote Out Bad Leaders, Abdulsalami Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.