Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Is This Really The Reality Of A Broken Relationship? {with PICTURE} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Really The Reality Of A Broken Relationship? {with PICTURE} (1499 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / How To Restore A Broken Relationship And Marriage / My Date With Nairaland Babe At Shoprite Today With PICTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really The Reality Of A Broken Relationship? {with PICTURE} by Tunchi101(m): 7:19am On Jan 04, 2016
This might be actually true o grin

Re: Is This Really The Reality Of A Broken Relationship? {with PICTURE} by Mologi(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2016
If I hear....women are always enslaved by love
Re: Is This Really The Reality Of A Broken Relationship? {with PICTURE} by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2016
It is partly True BUT not in all Cases.

After a Break Up, The Woman tends To "Sulk" The most ESPECIALLY if the Guy has "Popped the Cherry" Already. Eventually, The woman Moves On BUT the pain Lingers For a while IF not Longer. She might get over the Break Up Owing to the fact that she can easily pick from the string of men approaching her WHICH is not Entirely so in the case Of the man.
Re: Is This Really The Reality Of A Broken Relationship? {with PICTURE} by Monalisa185(f): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2016
it could be a 50 50 thing...
Re: Is This Really The Reality Of A Broken Relationship? {with PICTURE} by DebbyChris(f): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2016
Na lie o, i was the cause of my relationship break up but i felt it more....
Re: Is This Really The Reality Of A Broken Relationship? {with PICTURE} by Michellla(f): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2016
its may be true.
i wouldnt cry for a guy tho.
my mascara is too expensive grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Out Of The Friendzone / What Will You Do To This Guy? / Love For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.