Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1948 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Can You Date Or Marry A Prophetess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Re: . by RoyalBlak007: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2016
how do you know her prophecies are from God
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2016
By the tym she sees in a vision of u cheatin on her, u will hear ween

4 Likes

Re: . by Mrbigman1(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2016
Depends on what answers she gives u. U can come stay with u and u would see other part of her without any sexual affiliation.

Depends on d distance btw you two, she can come spend time and still go back same day.

And for ur sister, try find out her reason.

Wia re u from?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
how do you know her prophecies are from God

Her prophecies are from God because I have been to her place of worship, an Apostolic Church. People give testimonies to what God to their lives, through her prayers upon them
Re: . by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2016
I do not like prophetess
Re: . by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2016
It depends if she is real or fake...
No good christian prophetess or not that will stay 24hr with a man she is nt married to.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Depends on what answers she gives u. U can come stay with u and u would see other part of her without any sexual affiliation.

Depends on d distance btw you two, she can come spend time and still go back same day.

And for ur sister, try find out her reason.

Wia re u from?

Whenever I invite her to come stay, she feels very happy to come. As in, she do honour the invitation, but I keep telling her to be patient that I want to try fix my television so dat when she comes, she would be entertained by the media. Although there is nothing wrong with my tv, am just using the time out to seek advice before finally asking her to come.

She is living within Lagos. Am also in Lagos too.

My sisters keep saying that the moment they saw her, that their inner mind didnt accept her.. Although I have already proclaim the news to them that she is a prophetess a week ago. So a week later, I brought her for them to see. Immediately they set eyes on her, they didnt accept her

Am a native of Ibeku, Abia state
Re: . by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2016
hopelink1:
I do not like prophetess

Give me reasons please.
Re: . by Mrbigman1(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2016
samukoji:

Whenever I invite her to come stay, she feels very happy to come. As in, she do honour the invitation, but I keep telling her to be patient that I want to try fix my television so dat when she comes, she would be entertained by the media. Although there is nothing wrong with my tv, am just using the time out to seek advice before finally asking her to come.

She is living within Lagos. Am also in Lagos too.

My sisters keep saying that the moment they saw her, that their inner mind didnt accept her.. Although I have already proclaim the news to them that she is a prophetess a week ago. So a week later, I brought her for them to see. Immediately they set eyes on her, they didnt accept her

Am a native of Ibeku, Abia state

It's nice, keep taking her to ur sisters to get more reactions, sisters could be jealous and same time be right. Just play d game of watching and mind reading. If they dnt like her outta nothing den dey dnt ve a point.

But as fot her gift, just be too sure it's d spirit of God that's in her before u go further in telling her anything deep.

Take her to ur priest of pastor to talk and let dia spirits exchange pleasantries and u should be an observer in all occasions.

U'd surely find answers. What everyone needs is a good virtues woman and nothing more.

If she's all u need, please go for her.
Re: . by cruzita(f): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2016
grin I hope say u dey ready to dey hear bell sound every second.
Re: . by Rozaystunna(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2016
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin ehhhhhhhh..
Re: . by stzy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
She 4 dn dream where 2 of una dey collect bleeping, had vision of hw ur mind will work after bleeping n probably will give u heads up after giving u head... Tho u hav 2 knw dat she sees tinz spiritually n in Spirit
Re: . by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
there is nothing wrong in dating a true prophet/profetess,they are humans like u, bt wt 2much kpanshin she may lose her sight so dnt...btw can i have her num?need some answers bordering sme missing girls smewer
Re: . by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mrbigman1:

It's nice, keep taking her to ur sisters to get more reactions, sisters could be jealous and same time be right. Just play d game of watching and mind reading. If they dnt like her outta nothing den dey dnt ve a point.

But as fot her gift, just be too sure it's d spirit of God that's in her before u go further in telling her anything deep.

Take her to ur priest of pastor to talk and let dia spirits exchange pleasantries and u should be an observer in all occasions.

U'd surely find answers. What everyone needs is a good virtues woman and nothing more.

If she's all u need, please go for her.

Thanks alot.. Concerning taking her to my sisters place for more reaction. I will do that.

Concerning her gift, I shall be more observant and be very sure too.. Although I have taken her to one Evangelist for him to pray and to check if she is truely mine. To my greatest surprise, she scanned the Evangelists life and began to give him prophetic messages. She began by saying "Sir, immediately I stepped into dis your Church, the Lord showed me this and this and that and that etc" sorry I cant say it here on Nairaland, but hope u understand what am trying to say.

Thanks once again for ur advices.
What about where she hails from? I learnt that Isi Ala ngwa pple are wicked. Do I really to mind that too?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Oktoberfest:
there is nothing wrong in dating a true prophet/profetess,they are humans like u, bt wt 2much kpanshin she may lose her sight so dnt...btw can i have her num?need some answers bordering sme missing girls smewer

Yeah, of a truth, therez nothing wrong dating a true prophet/prophetess... She will not loose her sight when she had officially settled down with her hubby
Re: . by Mrbigman1(m): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
samukoji:

Thanks alot.. Concerning taking her to my sisters place for more reaction. I will do that.

Concerning her gift, I shall be more observant and be very sure too.. Although I have taken her to one Evangelist for him to pray and to check if she is truely mine. To my greatest surprise, she scanned the Evangelists life and began to give him prophetic messages. She began by saying "Sir, immediately I stepped into dis your Church, the Lord showed me this and this and that and that etc" sorry I cant say it here on Nairaland, but hope u understand what am trying to say.

Thanks once again for ur advices.
What about where she hails from? I learnt that Isi Ala ngwa pple are wicked. Do I really to mind that too?

Nna, onyere ebe onye ojor adilo.

U be man, na ur head u go use and not ur heart. Ndi Igbo anolo e return nwanyi after marriage. So u go do ur survey know weda u fit stay with dis person despite her gift for say 20yrs and beyond.

Just be more observant and try to engineer expected occasions unexpectedly and know the outcome.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Nna, onyere ebe onye ojor adilo.

U be man, na ur head u go use and not ur heart. Ndi Igbo anolo e return nwanyi after marriage. So u go do ur survey know weda u fit stay with dis person despite her gift for say 20yrs and beyond.

Just be more observant and try to engineer expected occasions unexpectedly and know the outcome.

When you said "I go do my survey know weda I fit stay with dis person despite her gift for say 20yrs and beyond" abeg na what kind of surveys u advice make I do?
Re: . by tafabaloo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Pls, go ahead with her. You are just a lucky guy. Meanwhile, you shld also know that any day you are caught entangled with unbecoming, she would prophesy your death and no way to escape it.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
samukoji:

I am quite familiar with the prophetic world; as I consider myself one. I mean I have the spirit of prophecy with specialty in seer anointing. In that I have dreams and occasionally visions. I don't have the title "prophetess" so to speak because you have to be ordained and recognized by a certain body of Christ to hold that title.

My opinions are:

Has her credibility as a prophetess being certified, attested and approved by the church as in a proper body of Christ/ group of believers?

Your sisters dislike of her merits some further investigation on your part. As in, sit your sisters down, and ask them to be detailed and precise about what they don't like about her--sometime more than mere jealousy.

You too, need to engage in prayer to ascertain the 'spirit' upon which she prophecies. The devil too, can prophesy, you know.

Asking her to stay with you, should present no problems. But, listen to your inner self, if you are hesitant to invite her, as I believe you are, then apply the brakes, and some time may illuminate some things for you. You can always consult with G-d as well. Wait it out and see...

As your post suggests, you have no peace or rather you have some hesitancy towards her, I recommend you follow thru with your guts and find out why.

No need to rush things, you know. Take your time. If she is truly a believer, she will understand and appreciate that.

Good luck.
Re: . by illmatic101(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Op... You can't cheat on her without her knowing lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! / Is This Love Or Stupidity? (screenshots) / Sweet Death! 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.