Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (32793 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bleep it, na tecno get am
TJKay:
OGA, LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA. GIONEE TI TAKE OVER.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
This Boluu guy is a very stupid tecno paid person. Reply him at your own risk.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
Correct na just tecno
Boluu:
Bleep it, na tecno get am
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
U self you get bad mouth, how much did gionee pay you?
Phonewiz:
This Boluu guy is a very stupid tecno paid person. Reply him at your own risk.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Question for the gods
Annkorede:
U self you get bad mouth, how much did gionee pay you?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol... Who wants to sell Phantom 5, abeg me I want to buy oooo, that phone is too sexy abeg
Boluu:
Lol.... Mumu if you self the Phantom 5 that means you have sold your birth right.. U get it?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Those same gods will purnish u.. Mumu
Phonewiz:
Question for the gods
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
*grabs popcorn and chilled Pepsi*

1 Like

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
God for bid what na, tecno is a nice phone na
Mariamo88:
God forbid. I use a gionee p5w which i love, it is very affordable, but i want to upgrade
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
You shut up jooor, u dunt know what u talking about, tecno is the bomb
Yommieland:
Gionee is the bomb, techno take a sit.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
*snatches popcon and Pepsi* grin
KaffyK:
*grabs popcorn and chilled Pepsi*
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
U this boy, u dumb tecno phones are better than gionee phones both in quality and market sales
Phonewiz:
Louder so tthat olodo people can hear you
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Is anyone argueing the fact that tecno is better?
Femikutti:
Tecno is better na
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol, tecno camera fine without Filter ooo
Femikutti:
If that the Case then tecno will make you finer
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sleak Phantom 5,
Femikutti:
How will u say Phantom 5 looks like skate board? Nawa ooo u no sabi better thing, phone that is super sleak
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Annkorede: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
Walahi, tecno is the bomb
Femikutti:
Good advice for you sale and upgrade to a Phantom 5
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by spanzed(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
babafrey:
you wouldnt be making a mistake. The s plus is actually very good.
but someone said the m5mini is not as costlier as s plus but they both have the same specs is that true?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Annkorede:
Sleak Phantom 5,
ehhhn super wetin. It looks like a slab of metal. No curves at all
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by wheezyoung(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
mogreen22:
[sub][/sub] yes dear, whichever one that suits your style
bro....abeg how long does it take to chatge your device?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Boluu:
Lol, me self am using Camon C8
go and swap for gionee
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Annkorede:
Lol... Who wants to sell Phantom 5, abeg me I want to buy oooo, that phone is too sexy abeg
please go to tecno thread and stop derailing
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
spanzed:
but someone said the m5mini is not as costlier as s plus but they both have the same specs is that true?
they dont have the same specs and yes the mini is cheaper
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Enough derailing please, let us focus on the matter at hand. Thats the gionee splus
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by wheezyoung(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
mogreen22:
Enough derailing please, let us focus on the matter at hand. Thats the gionee splus
i can't find engr mode mtk on my s+ tho no sim yet...any idea why?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by funkdr(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
I've changed my s-plus imei severally but the glo bis has refused to connect, but my m3mini is working flawlessly, please what could be the problem?.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by wheezyoung(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
funkdr:
I've changed my s-plus imei severally but the glo bis has refused to connect, but my m3mini is working flawlessly, please what could be the problem?.
what app did u use to change it...mobile uncle?...can't find engrn mode mtk over here
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by funkdr(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
wheezyoung:
what app did u use to change it...mobile uncle?...can't find engrn mode mtk over here
Try MTK Engineering Mode, download from playstore.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by BedLam: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please has anyone been able to root this phone ? If yes , what method ?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by wheezyoung(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Who don root this phone na angry
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by spanzed(m): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=mogreen22 post=41822623] they dont have the same specs and yes the mini is cheaper[/quotet]The m5 mini u referring to is it marathon or there is another m5?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by wheezyoung(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
funkdr:
Try MTK Engineering Mode, download from playstore.
done...Thanks
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Dam5reey(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Boluu:
Lol, me self am using Camon C8

So what are you looking for here, Tecno de y for the Thread name...? Abeg comot...
Tecno mess up with Camon C8, this has really affected them, now they looking for a way to cover the same by proposing marshmallow ahead of phantom 5.

Have move to Gionee... The experience has been awesome!!!
Better software optimisation... Compared to Tecno

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

MTN Memo And Airtel Letter Confirming FG's Ban On SIM Card Sales / 5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.