Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,170 members, 7,811,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (32800 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
WHICH ONE OF THE LEGS BELONG TO YOU? wink
Chiakaebe:
There is always wahala from Tecnlo in every gionee thread. But it's all good, they are only making my phone better. See my beautiful pictures. I have been using this phone since December and it is lovely.and I would buy it over any tecno, infinix or Samsung at that price. Believe a user over these fake tecno accounts.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by goziesweetie: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
M5 is cheaper and has smaller RAM. It's a matter of taste. Both phones are very good
Akaolisa:
Between this phone and m5 mini, which one better pass?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Chiakaebe: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Forget that one. You no fit afford any of those legs.
TJKay:
WHICH ONE OF THE LEGS BELONG TO YOU? wink
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Chiakaebe: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Carry your wretchedness away from me.
jheed:
Baje! I don jam you tire. No be your mama dey sell akara for our junction?

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
KaffyK:

Infinix lon lo cry
lol. That one still fit connect but Na under probability. E for make sense if Na gionee
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
God forbid. I use a gionee p5w which i love, it is very affordable, but i want to upgrade
kessintona:
if you want him to pick up. I hope you are not using Tecno to make that call
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Yommieland: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gionee is the bomb, techno take a sit.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wow very nice. Oyibo sabi too much. Is that the only feature of the smart gesture
mogreen22:
let me explain the one i use, its called smart stay. When you are reading a page and you are taking your time, you know if u set your phone to 30 seconds and after that 30 seconds your phone goes dim, well with smart stay, after that 30 seconds the splus would detect your eye and leave the screen on. So you dont have to tap the screen again
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
It's obvious you are an unintelligent fellow.
teelaweee:

Goan sleep. Gerrarahia
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Louder so tthat olodo people can hear you
Yommieland:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mariamo88:
God forbid. I use a gionee p5w which i love, it is very affordable, but i want to upgrade
your head is there jare. Take 5
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Phonewiz:
It's obvious you are an unintelligent fellow.

It takes one to know one, you know?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Femikutti: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol.. I tire oooo
jheed:
They have started showing body parts ( —_-)
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Femikutti: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tecno is better na
KaffyK:

Buy for me sad
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Femikutti: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
If that the Case then tecno will make you finer
Chiakaebe:
See how gionee would make you fine. Stop sleeping on a bicycle in 2016.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Femikutti: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
How will u say Phantom 5 looks like skate board? Nawa ooo u no sabi better thing, phone that is super sleak
jheed:
See your sense? Too much advert is worrying you. You can't even tell a difference. Dolapo

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Femikutti: 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
Good advice for you sale and upgrade to a Phantom 5
Mariamo88:
Gionee p5w for sale. I need to upgrade to this splus. See many fine fine people.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Femikutti: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
You guys need a tecno phone in ur life oooo
kessintona:
your head is there jare. Take 5
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Femikutti: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gionee users are the olodo not tecno users u get?
Phonewiz:
Louder so tthat olodo people can hear you
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by jheed: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
About the exact same thing I've been telling them.

Femikutti:
You guys need a tecno phone in ur life oooo
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Femikutti: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
You are simply dumb i swear, am sure u using a tecno phone
Yommieland:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by jheed: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
The awesome that is Phantom 5. Instead of them to say they don't have money to buy it.
Femikutti:
How will u say Phantom 5 looks like skate board? Nawa ooo u no sabi better thing, phone that is super sleak
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Femikutti: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
I think someone as to injeect little knowledge about tecno into their brain sha
jheed:
About the exact same thing I've been telling them.

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
People with big head keep missing the spelling. It's spelled TECNO, not techno
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Femikutti: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Am sure it is the money that is disturbing them.. Am very sure
jheed:
The awesome that is Phantom 5. Instead of them to say they don't have money to buy it.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
Femikutti:
I think someone as to injeect little knowledge about tecno into their brain sha

They need to use the phones themselves, instead of giving false opinions.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Tolung1: 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
And how many times should tecno prove them self, god over all this other phones na
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Tolung1: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yeah, i think you are right but I dunt think the afforrdability is afforrdable for them tho, broke people
teelaweee:

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Tolung1: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yea u are right
Femikutti:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
ERRM... EGBON FEMI AND TEE, IF YOU WANT OUR GIONEE SPLUS, COME AND COLLECT IT.
Femikutti:
teelaweee:

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Tolung1: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol.. If they allowed they will smell it tekno self, olodos
teelaweee:
People with big head keep missing the spelling. It's spelled TECNO, not techno
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
IGBO GIRL. WHO IS TALKING ABOUT MONEY NOW? SMH
Chiakaebe:
Forget that one. You no fit afford any of those legs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? / How To Make PES Faster On PPSSPP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.