Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (32808 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Tolung1: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol... Tecno made more than that SUV in a week,, tecno over gionee iyalaiya anybody
TJKay:
ERRM... EGBON FEMI AND TEE, IF YOU WANT OUR GIONEE SPLUS, COME AND COLLECT IT.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Tolung1: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please me I will apriciate if you do
teelaweee:

They need to use the phones themselves, instead of giving false opinions.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Tolung1: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol. Tecno ti take over oooo
Femikutti:
Am sure it is the money that is disturbing them.. Am very sure
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Tolung1: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Na olodo dey do them
teelaweee:
People with big head keep missing the spelling. It's spelled TECNO, not techno
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Tolung1: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yeah u so right
Femikutti:
I think someone as to injeect little knowledge about tecno into their brain sha
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Tolung1: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol, i swear i tire oooo, dey are na beefing tecno
jheed:
The awesome that is Phantom 5. Instead of them to say they don't have money to buy it.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
No, it doesn't. People with abive average intelligence can easily tell when someone is not so smart. Like you.
teelaweee:

It takes one to know one, you know?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Tolung1: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Obviously almost everyone one this thread is using a tecno phone am sure grin
Femikutti:
You are simply dumb i swear, am sure u using a tecno phone
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Stop trolling please
Femikutti:
Gionee users are the olodo not tecno users u get?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
CIA well done, market researcher
Tolung1:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
OGA, LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA. GIONEE TI TAKE OVER.
Tolung1:
Lol... Tecno made more than that SUV in a week,, tecno over gionee iyalaiya anybody
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
I know i want a gionee splus. Please go and market your phone on your own thread.
Femikutti:
Good advice for you sale and upgrade to a Phantom 5
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol, me self am using Camon C8
Tolung1:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Phonewiz:
No, it doesn't. People with abive average intelligence can easily tell when someone is not so smart. Like you.

And you're the smart one? The one with intelligence above average? I see you.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Come on shut up, and say the truth if I give you a tecno Phantom 5 u wunt leave gionee??
Mariamo88:
I know i want a gionee splus. Please go and market your phone on your own thread.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
The people talking about intelligence are on a Gionee thread harassing gionee lovers when the smart thing to do would be to create their own thread and market their product. It is obvious no one pays attention to Tecno threads that's why they are always spreading hate on every article associated with Gionee.

1 Like

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
You and ur gionee are the trash mehn, it as always been tecno and it will always be tecno..
TJKay:
OGA, LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA. GIONEE TI TAKE OVER.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
This thread is about the Gionee splus, a new affordable android from a reliable phone manufacturer. The quality of this phone has been attested by many users. If you're thinking of getting a phone, buy a gionee splus.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Broda leave trash for lawma.. U get?
Phonewiz:
The people talking about intelligence are on a Gionee thread harassing gionee lovers when the smart thing to do would be to create their own thread and market their product. It is obvious no one pays attention to Tecno threads that's why they are always spreading hate on every article associated with Gionee.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tecno over gionee... Try Buy the cheapest one and u will realise dumb ass
Phonewiz:
This thread is about the Gionee splus, a new affordable android from a reliable phone manufacturer. The quality of this phone has been attested by many users. If you're thinking of getting a phone, buy a gionee splus.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Go and insult a real life person and stop forming sharp mouth on nairaland. You don't even know how old I am, you lack manners. Nonsense
Boluu:
Come on shut up, and say the truth if I give you a tecno Phantom 5 u wunt leave gionee??
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Gate man, come and hold me na
Phonewiz:
Stop trolling please
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
And yes i will collect your phantom 5, sell it to a mumu, and buy my splus. Rubbish
Boluu:

1 Like

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tecno ni oooo
Tolung1:
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol.... Mumu if you self the Phantom 5 that means you have sold your birth right.. U get it?
Mariamo88:
And yes i will collect your phantom 5, sell it to a mumu, and buy my splus. Rubbish
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
Your ranting is only proving my point but you're too dumb to realize that
Boluu:
Tecno over gionee... Try Buy the cheapest one and u will realise dumb ass
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol... Mr Older than.. Thank God u know you are not real life, you are as fake as a gionee phone.. Rubbish nairaland EGBON ode
Mariamo88:
Go and insult a real life person and stop forming sharp mouth on nairaland. You don't even know how old I am, you lack manners. Nonsense
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
It is your own birthright that is a phone. I can see how poor and hungry you are.
Boluu:
Lol.... Mumu if you self the Phantom 5 that means you have sold your birth right.. U get it?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lol.. Been reading ur chat seens trying to claim smartness u as dumb as the word dumb it self.
Phonewiz:
Your ranting is only proving my point but you're too dumb to realize that
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Mariamo88: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
Olodo Mariamo is a woman's name. Ode buruku
Boluu:
Lol... Mr Older than.. Thank God u know you are not real life, you are as fake as a gionee phone.. Rubbish nairaland EGBON ode
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Boluu: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
He pain you reach that one? tongue dunt be pained elder ode
Mariamo88:
It is your own birthright that is a phone. I can see how poor and hungry you are.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by Phonewiz: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
Okay
Boluu:
Lol.. Been reading ur chat seens trying to claim smartness u as dumb as the word dumb it self.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? / How To Make PES Faster On PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.