Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

#Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics (45023 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / #letsblamegej Now Trending On Twitter (pics) / Union Bank vs Buhari Trending On Twitter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 05, 2016
PRESS RELEASE FROM APC

The APC wishes to seize this medium to draw the attention of the public to the nefarious activities of the Naira who has been falling against it's dollar counterpart since May 29 and the Petrol which has been making himself not only scarce but highly expensive.

The Naira who we suspect is working under the auspices and sponsorship of the PDP has been going down in value ever since the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership 7 months ago and we the members of the APC have concluded that this is a deliberate act to rubbish the administration of the amiable President.

The Naira has a lot of explanation to do to Nigerians because he was gaining strength under the leadership of the ex-President Goodluck Jonathan suddenly took a drastic turn after May 29th and begin to be on a steady free fall to a record-breaking N280 per Dollar while President Buhari and his "World Acclaimed" Minister of Finance Mrs. Kemi Adeola who is 100 times better than the former minister Mrs. Ngozi-Okonjo Iweala had made plans to bring him at par to the dollar according to President Buhari's campaign promise.

Why was it that Mr Naira was progressing during the Jonathan Administration without falling and had to wait for May 29th before beginning to fall?
We indeed see this as a calculated attempt to create discontent and stir up unrest in the country by the criminal minded Mr. Naira and his evil sponsors in the PDP whom he seems to be dancing to their tune.

As for Engr. Petrol, President Buhari appointed himself as the Minister for Petroleum based on his expertise of how he handled the sector during his days as the Minister in the 70's and his able leadership as he PTF Chairman under the Abacha administration. We are hereby shocked and astonished that after having appointing himself as the Minister for Petroleum, Fuel which is supposed to be in surplus quantity for the availability and use of Nigerians has suddenly become so scarce and expensive especially towards the yuletide season.

OUR CONCLUSION IS AS THUS:

Engr Petrol whose father Chief Crude Oil hails from the South South has connived and schemed with some unscrupulous enemies of Democracy and a Peaceful Nigeria to make himself so scarce and expensive.

This criminal act is in order to ridicule the administration of the President so he can be perceived as weak and incompetent especially in the petroleum sector which he is serving in his ministerial capacity.
If Engr. Petrol will be able to come out publicly to deny these as allegations, then can he without reasonable doubt tell Nigerians why he was readily available for Nigerians during the Yuletide season last 2 years in 2014 and then suddenly made himself unavailable in December 2015?

We in the APC in conclusion hereby ask Nigerians especially those who believe in the APC-led administration of President Mohammadu Buhari to ignore all the antics and rhetoric of Mr Naira and Engr. Petrol who are only dancing to the tune of the opposition to score cheap political points and make our efforts to make Nigeria great look so epileptic and loop-sided.
We also urge good Nigerians to support the President as he leads the fight in the anti-corruption campaign which is beginning to yield results.

Very soon, Mr Naira may have to answer to the Department of the State Security Services (DSS) in his involvement in the Dasuki-Gate saga as he was the centre of attention during the share of the loot! If found guilty and if he continues to blackmail the president, we will take a cue from Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe who dumped the Zimbabwean dollars and replaced the legal tender with the Chinese Yuan.
In our case, we will dump Mr Naira and replace him with the Iranian Rial.

Long live APC....
Long live President Mohammadu Buhari...
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

Signed...
Liar Mohammed (Minister for Mis-Information)

1 Like

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Super1Star: 2:06am On Jan 05, 2016
#fireonbaba

You have my full support.

A 3310 Nokia thief or goat stealing suspect cannot be in prison without bail and a looting Santa Claus will be attending court processions from the comfort of his home.

The action of the kleptomaniac Santa Claus led to the untimely death of someone's father, brother or uncle; turned people who widows, widowers orphans, motherless and fatherless ones. It also ridiculed Nigeria in the commity of nations.

Granting him bail was an insult on justice an fairness. It clearly shows how corrupt our judiciary is by telling us some animals are you equal than others.
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by favourlove1: 2:23am On Jan 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin

Social media Change agents at work grin grin

That moment when you belch after eating a very sumptuous meal kiss kiss kiss

They just remembered the taste of Aisha's rice grin

They need more, after all one good turn deserves another grin
Just keep off if you no follow chop the rice grin
isha hosted the social media change agents, huhari d lawyers n lai mohammed the blogers n journalists. What do u expect. Pdp destroyed nigeria they claim but were Apc governors not part of the last administration? Holier than thou. I pity gullible nigerians who just believe everything they read without asking questions.

1 Like

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by omenka(m): 2:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Was pressed in my sleep. Woke up to relieve myself, peeped in and saw you guys have been having fun without me. cheesy

Well, Baba Bubu, you know my own and your own be na, no need to state the obvious. grin

#Fire all dem bloodklats!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Forwetinnah: 2:36am On Jan 05, 2016
Bubu fire on o jare so that Aisha will Kontinu* to give these nitwits free Jollof Rice and more brown envelopes. No matter how much you Fire..we will be here to keep you in check!

1 Like

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 05, 2016
A corrupt man cannot fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by abbey621(m): 3:04am On Jan 05, 2016
fallout87:

I just can't wait til that fight turns on those who are supporting this nonsense. It will never amaze me how really the masses are mentally controlled.

They leaky have you guys believing GEJ was the only President that stealing occurred under. They have you believing thieves like El Rufai are innocent when they played a major role in the problem the past 16 years as leaders in PDP.

It is saddening how simple minded Blacks can be. It is too easy to pull wool over their eyes.

In another year you same people will be begging whites from Western countries to save you from this same Buhari.

I love the fact that your pessimistic point of view almost justifies the bigotry in your mind. No GEJ is not the only president that stealing occurred under but he is the only one to ever believe that stealing is not corruption and corruption is not stealing. No Buhari is not a saint and he's not the messiah but he is doing something rather than playing dumb and watching the economy sucked dry by certain politicians or civil servants. I know you don't believe in Buhari but some of us do, so please keep your prophecy of doom to yourself!

3 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Bollinger(m): 3:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Qasim6:

some people can lie

Unless you are living in denial. There is hard proof on YouTube, by a BBC correspondent, posted here on nairaland, showing Nigerian policemen publicly demanding bribes and you doubt a story about lecturers demanding sex for grades. Really? The problem in Nigeria is not it's leader; the problem is it's citizens. They live in denial, their standards are low, they don't even know what the standard is, their expectations are low, they lack the knowledge of what leadership truly is so anyone can be a leader to them, they are easily dazzled, and they forget too quickly. God, what a people.

4 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 05, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
#FireonBuhari

Baba Fire on with the war on corruption

75% of Nigerians are FULLY behind you

We trust you and appreciate your commitment to defeat the menace of IPOB related corruption

We know that noise from IPOB youths is music to your ears because it furthers your determination

We can assure you that we will continue to frustrate all efforts of IPOB youths and their associates

Did you eat dinner before going to bed? Maybe not...

Have you paid your rent? I doubt...

Can you say that the "okirika" you wear is not purchased from Igbos in your locality? I doubt it...

Conclusion....continue supporting mediocrity and senility while the economy bites hard on you and your useless family!

Oponu!!

2 Likes

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by emeka2847: 4:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Why LAWMA? You don tire?
houstonia:
#fireoninstupidity I leave you for LAWMA
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by kasay: 4:36am On Jan 05, 2016
buskie13:
how has this changed the fact that I'm resuming school next week

Guy, you should discontinue schooling and take a career in comedy. You are a comedian par excellent! cheesy
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by opribo(m): 4:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Oh Lord Just look down and see what able bodied youngmen have turned into over a morsel of food and drinks. All of them and not one single one could ask a simple rational question.
See the contract they social media change agent got from this government to follow whether good or bad. Youths of my generation, OH. Upon all how many youths are serving in this government.
Think of your future and that of your children . Its our time and our country nobody will do it for us but we ourselves when we stop this sycophancy.

1 Like

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by kasay: 4:40am On Jan 05, 2016
fitzmayowa:
One begins to wonder how the #hashtags on Twitter will affect the price of garri

Ol boy, you still the chop garri? abeg try upgrade naah

Me I don upgrade to Akpu since GEJ era
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by edupedia: 5:20am On Jan 05, 2016
houstonia:
#fireoninstupidity I leave you for LAWMA
....reckless statement...
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by edupedia: 5:28am On Jan 05, 2016
buskie13:
how has this changed the fact that I'm resuming school next week
....in the past ASUU used to be on strike even up to 1 yr while they were busy sharing money...a fraction of which should have gone to develop labs and libraries in universities. ...
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Thunder fire that Omujuwa Twitter Idiot
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by agarawu23(m): 5:31am On Jan 05, 2016
234GT:

Stop deceiving yourself. Buhari cannot stop that. I was in a hotel for dinner last week, and a lecturer and a sexy student were negotiating sex for marks on the table next to me. Stop living in a fools paradise!
shocked people can lie shocked

Negotiating sex for marks publicly? Huh grin

1 Like

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by edupedia: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2016
234GT:
Its well o. I am not surprised because some confused people were ready to accept nepa bill from Buhari in lieu of his certificates. How won't they support disobedience to court orders?
We had a country!
...yes we had a nonsense country like this your statement...
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by seyitone(m): 5:36am On Jan 05, 2016
Marvin67:

Then when the list of Democratic nations is been read out, let Nigeria be exempted. There's nothing wrong with having our own system of government. We mustn't use democracy. But if we claim to be practising democracy, let's do it based on the rule of law. Or better still, let's make it official that we now have an autocratic .

What goes around comes around. Buhari is doing these today with good intentions, if he doesn't stop, watch how another leader would come later nd do them with all the bad intentions, things like this always backfire
i had a similar argument with a colleague yesterday. We cannot afford this "throw out the baby with the bath water" approach. Maddoff stole 50 billion dollars and he his day in court. After fair hearing base on the rule if law, he was duly sentenced and now in prison. If we allow this mockery of the rule of law, we not only be sstting loose a dog that might come back and bite us, we will also be encouraging a dictatorship. Jail Dasuki. but follow the law. I believe in our judicial system. The likes of Bode George can testify to that... It will be a very bad precedence to begin to allow the president play plaintiff, Jury and Judge.
Let the war corruption continue but lets not suspend the nigeria constitution as if we are in a different kind of war.
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by justmenoni: 6:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Lead by example,when they get abroad this is the same way they won't expect the laws of their host country because back home the rule of law is been ignored, sometimes I just nod my head whenever I remember the kind of leaders we have imagine in this present eradicated and we still hv a leader with just a ghost watch certificate, go to the national assembly and all you will see there are pathetic graduates, how do you expect such people to lead by good example??

234GT:
Its well o. I am not surprised because some confused people were ready to accept nepa bill from Buhari in lieu of his certificates. How won't they support disobedience to court orders?
We had a country!
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by ebhohimimen(m): 6:15am On Jan 05, 2016
2013 : The All Progressives Congress (APC) issued a statement through its then interim national chairman, Bisi Akande, calling President Goodluck Jonathan “a kindergarten president”.

2014 : The APC issued a statement through its national publicity secretary at the time , Lai Mohammed, calling President Jonathan “clueless and incompetence”.

2015 : The APC issued a statement through its then deputy national secretary, Nasir El Rufai, calling President Jonathan “lazy, docile, incompetent, clueless,hopeless and useless”.

2016 : The APC, yes, same abusive APC, issues a statement through its current national chairman calling on PDP and Nigerians not to insult or abuse President Muhammadu Buhari.

APC cannot suddenly pretend to hate insults.

1 Like

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by mikolo80: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Marvin67:

Then when the list of Democratic nations is been read out, let Nigeria be exempted. There's nothing wrong with having our own system of government. We mustn't use democracy. But if we claim to be practising democracy, let's do it based on the rule of law. Or better still, let's make it official that we now have an autocratic government.

What goes around comes around. Buhari is doing these today with good intentions, if he doesn't stop, watch how another leader would come later nd do them with all the bad intentions, things like this always backfire
democracy is rule by majority not by law
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by hibbayueei(m): 6:26am On Jan 05, 2016
So.... What all did do 4us.....
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by 989900: 6:33am On Jan 05, 2016
If Buhari fails to bring to ruin most of those who ruined this country, then we will have to kick him out in 2019. You wanted the job, now you've gotten it, now go ahead and prove to us you can get the job done! #endof . . .
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by tsdarkside(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Marvin67:
Nd that is how people would sit in their rooms and push baba to destruction.

We can't practise half democracy. Democracy is based on the rule of law. If we don't want to abide by that we can create our own system of government. We can't claim to be practising a democracy where literates would support one man to be lawmaker, president, and chief judge at the same time. This is not democracy, let's stop deceiving ourselves.

As I always say, it's not about PDP or APC. It,'s about standing for what is right today, so you wouldn't need to change your stand tomorrow. If you support Buhari in this today, be ready to support another tyrant leader when he comes up. What we need is strong institutions, not strong individuals, becareful how powerful you make Buhari feel, it could backfire tomorrow. A word is enough for the wise

of course you are right!!! any sane nairalander knows that.....buuut...we are at war,we must suspend somethings, till the war is over,then return to the standards.....
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Frajorge(m): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2016
#fireonbaba #thumbsupforbaba
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2016
APC E-Rats at work...they(1%) try as much as they can to voice the opinion of (99%) Nigerians#buhariresignnow

1 Like

Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by chidextec: 6:46am On Jan 05, 2016
#fireonbuhari we want to see all the witches, Wizards, Wailers,Satans and SaTanoids in Nigeria to die by hanging or be shot in the head.. We are behind you. Sai baba
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by tsdarkside(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2016
refiner:

95% jare .....we re all behind him...

the world shouldnt fool themselfs,nigeria is complex...

take the case of ojukwu for example,,,,we forgave ojukwu and even let him parcipate to be president....other nations would have sentenced him to death......

if the entire igbos had supported ojukwu,ojukwu would have become president,well meaning igbos,will never forget how we handled the matter back then.....

after centuries of humiliation from other nations,nigeria was desperately looking for heroes....and ojukwu is one of our heroes....a hero,that is ready to defend the black-race till the very last........

nigeria is united against any foreign invasion or intrusion...
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by tsdarkside(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2016
fallout87:
Progress? Is dictatorship progress?

When the executive arm of government ignores and tramples on the judicial arm of government, it opens the door of anarchy.

The question to ask is why are Africans so backward mentally?

It is only in African countries like Nigeria where they will welcome dictatorship.

It shows how pathetic the people of the country truly are.

pahh...you are pathetic,to allow stealing,rape,mord,impunity,homosexuality.....because of political-correctness....
Re: #Fireonbaba Now Trending On Twitter.Pics by sirjomore(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2016
cry your english made me cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults / Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) / UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.