Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? (2868 Views)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
There's this cousin of mine, he's 32, a medical doctor and makes over $300,000 a year so hes a big baller. I had always wondered why hes still single and 3 years ago, he told me it was because he had a strong hatred for Nigerian ladies(he was raised in the states like me). Recently around november 2014 he called me telling me that his family were pressurizing him to marry a nigerian.
Last year christmas when the whole family met to throw bombass parties, he introduced me to his fiancee, my body "Just weak". This girl LADY was the true definition of "Wife Material". I was more than impressed with her behaviour and beauty.The brief convo we had revealed her mass of intellect when i was struggling to keep up, i stylishly started cracking jokes.
The problem is i am just like my cousin and would rather not have any Nigerian lady in my life due to past experiences. I have a strong fear and dislike of them. Can you guys give me tips on how to conquer this irrational fear as i foresee it might cause trouble in the far future. I still have time on my side as i will be turning 21 this year...All suggestions are welcome.

Lalasticlala,Mynd44 help a brother out...MrCork?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Your mother is a Nigerian lady. Use her as a baseline of what you think of Nigerian women. If you've had a bad experience with 200 Nigerian women blame those 200 Nigerian women. Not over 80 million of them.

Don't discriminate against your own race. Like it or not you are Nigerian. Your mum is a Nigerian, your sister is a Nigerian woman, your aunts, nieces are Nigerian women.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Vjcray: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
[size=14pt] Nigerian ladies don't need a guy boy like you.....

Your mentality got me thinking about the future of our our Nigerian youths who are abroad and suddenly think that Nigerian ladies are not good for them anymore.. .. ..

If your dad where to marry a foreigner will you be spewing this nonsense?

Well, your life, your mentality, your fvvking business.. .
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by MrCork: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vanquay:
There's this cousin of mine, he's 32, a medical doctor and makes over $300,000 a year so hes a big baller. I had always wondered why hes still single and 3 years ago, he told me it was because he had a strong hatred for Nigerian ladies(he was raised in the states like me). Recently around november 2014 he called me telling me that his family were pressurizing him to marry a nigerian.
Last year christmas when the whole family met to throw bombass parties, he introduced me to his fiancee, my body "Just weak". This girl LADY was the true definition of "Wife Material". I was more than impressed with her behaviour and beauty.The brief convo we had revealed her mass of intellect when i was struggling to keep up, i stylishly started cracking jokes.
The problem is i am just like my cousin and would rather not have any Nigerian lady in my life due to past experiences. I have a strong fear and dislike of them. Can you guys give me tips on how to conquer this irrational fear as i foresee it might cause trouble in the far future. I still have time on my side as i will be turning 21 this year...All suggestions are welcome.

Lalasticlala,Mynd44 help a brother out...MrCork?

..GET A JOB GADEMMMMMIT!!!! angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by lasisi69(f): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Go bleep yourself if u hate them...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:
Your mother is a Nigerian lady. Use her as a baseline of what you think of Nigerian women. If you've had a bad experience with 200 Nigerian women blame those 200 Nigerian women. Not over 80 million of them.

Don't discriminate against your own race. Like it or not you are Nigerian. Your mum is a Nigerian, your sister is a Nigerian woman, your aunts, nieces are Nigerian women.

I date black women but the "things Naija girls have shown me no be small"...Also, i am less than impressed with their way of thinking, we have soo little in common and its frustrating...The culture is just foreign to me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrCork:

..GET A JOB!!!! angry

I am in college dumbfvk undecided
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vanquay:

I date black women but the "things Naija girls have shown me no be small"...Also, i am less than impressed with their way of thinking, we have soo little in common and its frustrating...The culture is just foreign to me.

But you're here on NL for over 5 months and you're not complaining about culture.
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Ray360: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:

I admire the echelon of intelligence that garnished this post. It is highly ridiculous and gobsmacking to lampoon or write-off a race as a result of the inefficiencies of a few.
It's a fallacy. Op, Nigerian women are lovely and adorable, They lead the league of cultured women in Africa. they are hardworking and loving.
Get a good Nigerian woman and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:

But you're here on NL for over 5 months and you're not complaining about culture.

I joined Nairaland as a 1yr project to get more familiar besides all i do is TROLL its not like i frequent culture section or anything and yes i do complain over Culture but im not a biitch that whines about it, stroll through my old post or threads if you ever get bored smiley
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by kaziblake(f): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
Try to date one over there.
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vanquay:

I joined Nairaland as a 1yr project to get more familiar besides all i do is TROLL its not like i frequent culture section or anything and yes i do complain over Culture but im not a biitch that whines about it, stroll through my old post or threads if you ever get bored smiley

Right. You came to learn about Nigerian culture and the way to do that is troll ? Maybe that's why you attract the kind of women you do because you're the same smiley.
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ray360:

I admire the echelon of intelligence that garnished this post. It is highly ridiculous and gobsmacking to lampoon or write-off a race as a result of the inefficiencies of a few.
It's a fallacy. Op, Nigerian women are lovely and adorable, They lead the league of cultured women in Africa. they are hardworking and loving.
Get a good Nigerian woman and thank me later.

Thank you! I agree. smiley
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by RoastedCorn(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
No advice today, come tommorow
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
You have no sense
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lol. You two-faced NLers, you! Y'all bash Naija chicks mercilessly, then suddenly rally round when disdain for them equals a National insult. Talk about patriotism grin

Well as I've always said, some Naija babes have major issues, but I'd still recommend them any day anytime. That's because of the strict (and often religious) upbringing they usually have. Some Nigerian girls may cheat, but they'll be discreet about it. You won't see her French-kissing your best pal at a raver. Most of them have sense enough to use condoms when playing away matches, so there's a reduced chance of getting a nasty STD or becoming preggo. And on and on it goes. As I already said, its their repressive upbringing that sorta tames them.
So while some Naija chicks may not be angels, they're certainly known devils, which proverbs often let us know are preferable to unknown angels.

Disclaimer: Everything I wrote up there is on the assumption that you're not dating a total slυt tongue

NB: I use the quantifier some, because we can't judge all Nigerian ladies based on the actions of a fragment. We still have some awesome ladies, but finding them often makes Hercules' tasks seem like taking out the trash cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by grad2012(f): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
You sound like we are monsters.don't ever use one persons attitude towards you to judge the rest.There are so many wonderful Nigerian women out there you haven't even met yet. So why not give one a try you have your whole life ahead of you and you have nothing to lose. Besides your mum is a Nigerian, isn't she a wonderful woman?
So if you want to date a Nigerian woman all you need is just plenty luv I your heart to show her.
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
YourMain:

Right. You came to learn about Nigerian culture and the way to do that is troll ? Maybe that's why you attract the kind of women you do because you're the same smiley.

Nairaland is really boring and drab only my perseverance is the reason my account isnt deactivated. I know the kinds of ladies i want now...Dumb Blondes with phat asses and nice titts, beautiful black women whom just want child support checks but I am much more worried when i become mature and realize that i have no love lost for Nigerian Women.

I know a few Nigerians that are decent and have been through hell because of the women from the confluence of River Niger and RIver Benue*YAWNS* Your poiuint isnt valid
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Keep bashing us naw grin grin
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
grad2012:
You sound like we are monsters.don't ever use one persons attitude to you to judge the rest.There are so many wonderful Nigerian women out there you haven't even met yet. So why not give one a try you have u whole life ahead of you and you have nothing to lose. Besides your mum is a Nigerian, isn't she a wonderful woman?

You are not all monsters but there seems to be a higher concentration of the monsters where i live. I have dated 1 and attempted 2, that was all i needed to steer clear.

My mum is a Woman...Wonderful*YAWNS* "Na Buhari go decide that one"
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by MrCork: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vanquay:

....then get a pat time job as a toilet or black board cleaner there in college & stop moanin like a pregnant donkeys!! (No ofeense) angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
To be honest eh, 98% of women are the same thing grin So it's cool, Nigerian or Algerian or Bulgarian. They have almost the same wahala and in the end it doesn't make much of a difference

Key thing is to get someone who's at least mildly hot and intelligent: Easy on the eyes and ears grin
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vanquay:

Nairaland is really boring and drab only my perseverance is the reason my account isnt deactivated. I know the kinds of ladies i want now...Dumb Blondes with phat asses and nice titts, beautiful black women whom just want child support checks but I am much more worried when i become mature and realize that i have no love lost for Nigerian Women.

I know a few Nigerians that are decent and have been through hell because of the women from the confluence of River Niger and RIver Benue*YAWNS* Your poiuint isnt valid

Ok.
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by RexKexMilann: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
grad2012:
You sound like we are monsters.don't ever use one persons attitude towards you to judge the rest.There are so many wonderful Nigerian women out there you haven't even met yet. So why not give one a try you have your whole life ahead of you and you have nothing to lose. Besides your mum is a Nigerian, isn't she a wonderful woman?
So if you want to date a Nigerian woman all you need is just plenty luv I your heart to show her.
I Like the way you type your comments Miss. You hardly Ever insert Abusive words Even when this OP deserved truck Loads of it. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by MrCork: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vanquay:

^^^bro fon't u hav school homework?...u Tonkin nigerian women will date guys wit out qualifications? undecided
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrCork:

^^^bro fon't u hav school homework?...u Tonkin nigerian women will date guys wit out qualifications? undecided

I actually just came back from practice and currently chilling, dont you have a life other than replying "school boys"...I am rich and in 6yrs time they will be diieing to get a cut of my $300,000 income,. keep driving your battered range rover and dont go and get a sensible degree
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by zicoraads: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrCork:

....then get a pat time job as a toilet or black board cleaner there in college & stop moanin like a pregnant donkeys!! (No ofeense) angry
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by MrCork: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vanquay:

I actually just came back from practice and currently chilling, dont you have a life other than replying "school boys"...I am rich and in 6yrs time they will be diieing to get a cut of my $300,000 income,. keep driving your battered range rover and dont go and get a sensible degree

....u on $300.000 a year but then u spend 23 outer 24 hour on nairaland....my brother. .yor head is clearly not correct..goat!! (No ofeence) undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrCork:

....u on $300.000 a year but then u spend 23 outer 24 hour on nairaland....my brother. .yor head is clearly not correct!! (No ofeence) undecided

You are more active than me, keep deceiving yourself old man. You need to CUM join us small boys to get a degree cus i said in 6 yrs time ama be making that kinda cash...Ogbeni go sleep Ordinary McDoinalds worker with a 1977 Range rover undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by poshestmina(f): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
We don't want to date you as well angry angry
Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by MrCork: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Vanquay:

You are more active than me, keep deceiving yourself old man. You need to CUM join us small boys to get a degree cus i said in 6 yrs time ama be making that kinda cash...Ogbeni go sleep Ordinary McDoinalds worker with a 1977 Range rover undecided

[size=16pt] STOP DERAILIN THE THREADS WIT YOR DUMB VIEWS!![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Date A Nigerian Lady? by Leriebloom(f): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
You are still young OP so u still have enough time to grow some sense. Keep waiting for dat manual to date a Nigerian lady ......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lizzyfroshey / ... / Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.