Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

"Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan (30399 Views)

Buhari: We Disappointed Prophets Of Doom In 2015 / How Aguiyi-Ironsi, Gowon And Nzeogwu Met Their Doom On July 29 / Nigerians Put Sen. Ben Bruce On Blast Over His Silence At Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2016
jbjb
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by ademega(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2016
I not because of elders that talk to u
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by naijaboy756: 7:52am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:

every good has its bad,bt am suprise your two eye has never seen something good in this present administration....
Stop the hatred and pray for strength for this man to take us to where God want him to take us to..
take us where? Where did he take una in 1983? Why are some Nigerians easily deceived?
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by dvee2: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2016
When SLS consistently worn international CBN man of the year, Waillers say international awards means nothing. Now all of a sudden an award from a newspaper is something?
Moreso, every award has a reason, on their website the reason for the award is for peacefully relinquished power and accepting defeat, it's not for being an excellent president as you would want us to believe. Even Buhari has consistently congratulated GEJ for handing over power peacefully. As far as Africa is concerned he deserves kudos for peaceful transition, that doesn't make his tenure successful.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Niceman4u(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
ode! Who is learning from who with all the current blunders by APC. The latest is to submit budget only to retrieve it back

U must ve inclination to looting otherwise u would ve denied that ur principal, Jonathan looted the treasury.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by gracephysics(m): 7:53am On Jan 05, 2016
pple u celebrate in apc steal more money than dasuki, gej maturity shows he is a man of peace. Pple like buhari cnt do wat he did easily by ensurin free nd fear election
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by goodguy2118: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Sir truly u r d reall epitome of democracy
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by omarky(m): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Mr Jona...., for u to have emerge as African whatever times international man of the year shows how corrupt the z magazine is. No Nigerian blood is worth ur ambition, yet Dasuki became father xmas with money meant for arms deal right under ur nose. U have done nothing special by conceding to defeat. Nigerians voted u out because they don't want you there. Its as simple as that.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Adeniyi67: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2016
You can only fool some people sometimes , you can fool all the people all the time .we Nigerian thank inec officials that will not compromised their integrity for anything and we appreciate the international body that do not allow GEJ to try something funny .
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by henryblaze25(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:

so retrieving budget is a crime?

That shows sign of unseriousness! Imagine u were called to present and estimate to b awarded a contract, after presentation and final submission u go back to ask 4 retrieval of the document u submitted 4 consideration. Does that make sense?
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Etizz: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
Not a crime but Sign of imperfection....
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by emeka2847: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2016
[size=18pt]You're right.

Prophet of doom said if you didn't win, Nigeria would scatter.

But Nigeria still dey kampe!
[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Raiders: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2016
GEJ where is our 2.1 billion dollars? worse president in Nigeria history

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by henrygoody(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2016
ticker:
this man keeps winning my affection everyday. I will name my first son goodluck cos the name is very powerful and better than the name buhari, who is a tyrant

Tut I'm the only person liking the guy GEL. Nd that B name I don't wanna even hear it from anyone close to me....... Cus it get me upset
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Louislewis: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2016
[size=16pt]Dear Jonathan, you are completely a man worthy of emulation. They say honour is not given to a prophet in his own land. That is the case of many Nigerians. Thank God international communities know your worth and also recoganized your achievement as a then president of this nation; which if compared with situations today with what 8 months of this present leadership has taken, the different is becoming too clear that in the next few years, if care is not taking, many people will be bitting their thumb, that thumb-printed for this APC government regime. I know by now, wherever you are, you are watching events as they are unfolding without direction, except the blame game of this government, and the on-going execution of some of your much more criticized policies and commissioning of some of your much more criticized projects during your time, without any concrete project or policies from the new government of today, which then was the opposition party. [/size]

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Demallcrazy(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2016
ticker:
this man keeps winning my affection everyday. I will name my first son goodluck cos the name is very powerful and better than the name buhari, who is a tyrant
Nah ole ogbologbo u wan born so. cool
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by emeka2847: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2016
I agree with you, Mr Wailer.
You're right that Buhari is human and so not perfect.

Etizz:

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by saintkel(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
Thanx anyway...
But you almost ruin Nigeria with your looting...
Am sure you are currently learning from you boss(PMB)
Can somebody donate brain to dis ewu jambito?. Calling an ex-President clueless? Wot will u call d present. Mumu
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by preetyb(f): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2016
divinehand2003:
Africa, Nigeria in particular, is a place where mediocres are celebrated, worshipped and adored. It's so appalling and ridiculous. GEJ must have bought the award for all I care. Rubbish!!!
Don't be a sadist... Gej deserves every good thing that comes his way.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Lytech(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2016
saintkel:
Can somebody donate brain to dis ewu jambito?. Calling an ex-President clueless? Wot will u call d present. Mumu
on what point is PMB mumu...
Try use your small brain to think rather than using your leg to think
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Lytech(m): 8:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Etizz:

imperfection and trying to make things right..... I just dont know what will suit nigerians
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by MCRUEMUS: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:

NOT A CRIME BUT SIGN OF INCOMPETENCE AND UNPREPAREDNESS FOR GOVERNERS

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Bakbillz44(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2016
I come wan dey like dis guy sha angry.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by saintkel(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:

on what point is PMB mumu...
Try use your small brain to think rather than using your leg to think
Yea just tell us ur anus was meant for a different purpose, Ode
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Lytech(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2016
henryblaze25:

That shows sign of unseriousness! Imagine u were called to present and estimate to b awarded a contract, after presentation and final submission u go back to ask 4 retrieval of the document u submitted 4 consideration. Does that make sense?
so you are comparing Nigeria to a contract....
Common,this kind of thgs in ment to happen,he his ruling 36state with over 700LG..
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by MCRUEMUS: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2016
divinehand2003:
Africa, Nigeria in particular, is a place where mediocres are celebrated, worshipped and adored. It's so appalling and ridiculous. GEJ must have bought the award for all I care. Rubbish!!!
EVEN THINKING THAT HE BOUGHT IT IS THE WORST rubbish!!!
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Lifestone(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2016
Class act from GEJ
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Lytech(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
take us where? Where did he take una in 1983? Why are some Nigerians easily deceived?
how old are you?
What did u know about 1983..
Guess u do ur research properly and dont just talk for sake of talking
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Chiemezie00: 8:18am On Jan 05, 2016
whenever the history of this country is written your section Sire will be in Gold.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Lytech(m): 8:19am On Jan 05, 2016
Vikkie14:
Nope, it's not a Crime but it shows INCOMPETENCE.
so trying to make corrections in INCOMPETENCE...,get life my brother...
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Lytech(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2016
saintkel:
Yea just tell us ur anus was meant for a different purpose, Ode
pls try apply for Jamb

Fayose Shuts NSCDC Headquarters In Ekiti / Keke Now Completely Banned In Owerri / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps