Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

"Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan (30397 Views)

Buhari: We Disappointed Prophets Of Doom In 2015 / How Aguiyi-Ironsi, Gowon And Nzeogwu Met Their Doom On July 29 / Nigerians Put Sen. Ben Bruce On Blast Over His Silence At Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Lytech(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
NOT A CRIME BUT SIGN OF INCOMPETENCE AND UNPREPAREDNESS FOR GOVERNERS
if he his nt prepared,he wont retrieve it..
He his trying to make corrections... So simple
pls stop complaining on every single thg done by dis man..
Let him concentrate....
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by MCRUEMUS: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Burger01:
Only reason I like Jonathan is because he is a man of peace, but his cluelessness is beyond human comprehension...and this, his cohort of yam eaters took full advantage of. How unfortunate undecided
IF U CALL GEJ CLUELESS HOW WOULD U TAG BUHARI? T 4 tyr?t, c 4 most clueless of all time

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by sisiclara: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Burger01:
Only reason I like Jonathan is because he is a man of peace, but his cluelessness is beyond human comprehension...and this, his cohort of yam eaters took full advantage of. How unfortunate undecided
Very true!
It's jus a case of sheep amidst wolves!
Am sure now he has seen n understood clearly, those who really didn't hv his back the whole time with so much regrets brewing.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by chiefoboh1(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2016
I just 2 like dis man?
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Wizlove(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
Thanx anyway...
But you almost ruin Nigeria with your looting...
Am sure you are currently learning from you boss(PMB)
Now I believe fools exist,one spotted here. grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by lielbree: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
Thanx anyway...
Pls keep quite! Have u seen thee details.of the 2016 budget buhari.is the biggest theif ever. Add incompetence and tyranny to that.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by PromiseJonah(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2016
timilehin007:
Mr man shut ur trap abeg...stop creating unnecessary awareness you know too well yourself deep down that you don't merit it...so shut d "f up pls.

Bullsh*t ehm sorry asshole
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2016
God will judge you Gej that's all I can say
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by tinktanker: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:

so retrieving budget is a crime?
it shows apc n it's supporters are all dunce.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Lytech(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2016
lielbree:

Pls keep quite! Have u seen thee details.of the 2016 budget buhari.is the biggest theif ever. Add incompetence and tyranny to that.
now he retrieve it try to reduce it,you are here complaining..
What will suit u human being
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by timilehin007(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2016
PromiseJonah:

Bullsh*t ehm sorry asshole

Speak English please
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by lielbree: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2016
They call GEJ clueless but to pmb has retrieved the budget which he personally presented to the nass. How incompetent of him.
All those who defended the fraud call budget of change, u are a special kind of stupid for supporting something u knew to be wrong.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by lielbree: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:

now he retrieve it try to reduce it,you are here complaining..
What will suit u human being
But u supported it. U apc e-rats said it was perfect. Since when is it OK for a president to make such costly mistake undecided
Buhari will prove himself to be the most clueless and incompetent.
Karma is a bit@h!

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Lytech(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2016
tinktanker:
it shows apc n it's supporters are all dunce.
what will you now call a leader who has no clear direction...
A leader who is been controlled...
This is not the issue of suppoerters or not...
This fact and reality
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by anonimi: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Gamusgamus: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:
Former president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan has expressed his gratitude to African Sun Times on his emergence as its 2015 International Person of the Year. Jonathan took to his Facebook earlier with a personally-signed message on his verified page:

" I thank The African Sun Times for naming me as its International Person of the year, 2015. I am indeed humbled by this honour. When I think about it, I understand why this medium may have thought me worthy of such an honour. However, I believe that my people, the Nigerian people, are more deserving of this honour.

"We, the Nigerian people put to shame naysayers and prophets of doom and in 2015, we held a most transparent, violence free and credible elections that transferred power from one political party to another and from an incumbent to the opposition, without rancour, bitterness or strife. In the process, we proved that nobody's political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian or any national of any country for that matter. That to me, is a most worthy testimonial of the character of the Nigerian nation and the resilience of our people which is why I dedicate this honour to them. May God continue to bless Nigeria and Nigerians. GEJ."

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1072721022778271&id=105479482835768&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1072721022778271%3Atl_objid.1072721022778271%3Athid.105479482835768%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1454313599%3A-1798874313635146819&__tn__=%2As

God bless you Mr, president, we love you, like if you also Love this hero of democracy
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Naomite(f): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2016
Burger01:

U re right bro, he is a sheep living among wolves. I never hated d guy I just hated his style of leadership

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by aupeyeme(m): 8:53am On Jan 05, 2016
In Olamide's voice: "This award belongs to Buhari because Buhari is our international man of the year 2015, F**K DAT SHIT, BABA-IYA YAN, APC ti take over; travelling HISS back to back meeting world power countries rulers"
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by attah01(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Your my HERO Sir God bless you too and your family...... shame to those who wish for your down fall.. GEJ Peace
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by donj211: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2016
naijaboy756:
ode! Who is learning from who with all the current blunders by APC. The latest is to submit budget only to retrieve it back
hahhahah bros tell that fool make him know cos na mumu d worry am, how can a Phd holder learn 4rm someone who his Academy qualifications are nt yet certain also some one dt is nt competence in leadership, jst yestday a budget dt has been passed 2 National Assembly has been withdrawn 4rm it due 2 errors in it.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by loomer: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2016
divinehand2003:
Africa, Nigeria in particular, is a place where mediocres are celebrated, worshipped and adored. It's so appalling and ridiculous. GEJ must have bought the award for all I care. Rubbish!!!

The more you dey bitter seeing people progress the more your life go dey bitter. Try move on as the man don move on.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by donj211: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2016
KAYNINI:
That's the words of a true President
thanks be 2 God

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
GOSH! I just pressd d like button for jonathan FOR D 1ST TIME!
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by sambisa5: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
Thanx anyway...

which boss?
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Skywalker5(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
He did not do a very good job in ruling Nigeria but i still respect Jonathan a lot. He might be slow in ruling Nigeria but he has a good heart. Someone with a good heart can't rule a country where corrupt politicians surrounds him. I still respect what he did during the elections.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Iyoma2(f): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Just like they collected From confused Baba motion No movement, who sold his muslim rights By going From One church to another in d name of campaign.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by adeoluakin: 9:21am On Jan 05, 2016
I wonder how his conversation with Erubebe went after he saw the drama. I'm sure at that point the prophets of doom were like "yes, we got this right"
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by saintkel(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
pls try apply for Jamb
Come take ur registration fee
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by josh21: 9:26am On Jan 05, 2016
Lytech:
Thanx anyway...
Boss?hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Mrevildoer(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2016
ticker:
this man keeps winning my affection everyday. I will name my first son goodluck cos the name is very powerful and better than the name buhari, who is a tyrant

When naming ur son goodluck do not forget the bad side of this man...u are jst being blindfolded by his pretence
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by Bambless1(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2016
Gej Is Good All The Time
Re: "Nigerians Put To Shame Prophets Of Doom On 2015 Election" - Goodluck Jonathan by ticker(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2016
Mrevildoer:

When naming ur son goodluck do not forget the bad side of this man...u are jst being blindfolded by his pretence
there is no pretender like buhari. let me show something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force / Bola Tinubu Meets With Former National Assembly Members / INEC Must Transmit Governorship Election Results Electronically - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.