Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,188 members, 7,839,039 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim (18210 Views)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ikechu12781: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
dearpreye:

I'm glad you succinctly and in summary ably put down something I'll struggle to do in days.

This is the ONLY reason why I'm totally in support of our forming a stronger and more purposeful union.

You've stated all the truth there is to state. In this era, I find it so depressing when some people delve foolishly into the belief the SE wants to colonise their own brothers.

The last two general elections have shown us who are true brothers are. It's my people that are dragging me behind schedule. It's still a question of time.

Actually dude. Take what you see on NL with a huge pitch of salt. The "anonymous" concept of NL, gives non SS the aspect of pretending to be SS. Similar to you, I took everything I see on this forum as reality, until I literally left this forum to a place that is not anonymous. That's when the real reality hit me.
Like this exact topic. I was literally just reading about it on FB. I literally saw it and from the comments, the SS that commented, majority spoke Ill of the statement. I came on NL because I told my bestfriend that I bet him a 100 that the contrast the anonymous forum like NL, you'll see more "WE SS" agreeing with the guy. Based on what I read on here, I hit it on the nail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ikechu12781: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
I came here simply to laugh.
I literally just came across this article on radio Biafra fb page. As I was reading the comments, I repeatedly kept saying to my best friend (we both literally just reading it right now) that on this forum where anyone can pretend to be anybody, there's going to be a huge contrast unlike on FB where fake ids can easily be detected.

Compare and contrast for unaselves y'all. I literally screenshooted every SS comment on that page about this exact article. Both that condemned and supported it. Now compare and contrast

BTW: there names are scscratched out for their own privacy. Likewise any comment you see scratched off as well as the name, the commenter was from SE whose comment was between a comment from two SS. I deliberately made sure to exclude SE on this screen shots.

Btw: funny thing, majority of this comments are not anioma or river Igbo. In fact most of the aniomas and river Igbo I met on that fb page didn't even comment on the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ikechu12781: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
V

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ikechu12781: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2016

[img]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m617/photobucket398/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2016-01-06-14-24-15-1_zpsn4310kdp.jpg[/quote]

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ikechu12781: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ikechu12781: 12:20am On Jan 07, 2016

----I wrote Hausa on the bottom because the name to the account is an Hausa (I blocked all name for privacy of the account holder). Anyway, the reply he gave to the two SS cracked me up. Nigg@ feeling salty.

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ikechu12781: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Ikechu12781: 12:44am On Jan 07, 2016
There are several more. I'm just tired to continue. I made sure I posted ALL SS that agreed with the north [una can go and check for unaselves if i omitted anyone out]and only a portion that condemned him. Out of all SS that addressed the comment on a non anonymous forum, only 2 agreed with the hausa man. Now compare that to this forum that is anonymous. Shebi e no show something?

I stopped paying mind to NL "WE SS" seriously the day I saw a Yoruba on twitter aka kingsofnocrown or some BS like that automatically/magically turn to Edo on NL aka mulattoclaro with his several ids.
In addition, I recall prior to me joining NL, there used to be several people wey claim to be "aniomas" that insulted SE on here. A huge contrast to our community for anyone that knows us.

I keep telling Una to join radio biafra. Una eyes go open wellu wellu. It sure opened mine no doubt. That's why i barely come on this forum anymore because of the fakeness. That's why I don't even attack other SS anymore excluding the two ijaw miscreant, Bini and urhobo/iteskiri ppl

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by BobUg28(m): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Hi dearpreye,

Good morning. Pls I have been waiting for a wholesome opportunity like this to crave for your indulgence to join our whatsapp group; THE READERS'CLUB I decided to meet you cos I know how instrumental and how influential you are here on Nairaland.. I have been your follower for years now. Please, I beseech that you extent your hands of generosity to the other end.
Millions of Nigerian and African youths wish to be as half-intelligent as you're. To that end, we believe that meeting you will help a great deal bringing out the best in others through the help you can offer.

ABOUT READERS'CLUB:It is a platform where you can share whatever interesting part of the book that you are reading with others, and those books that you've read in the past and you feel like it worth it to share with people. It also provides you the opportunity to learn from other readers too.
You will be able to meet readers and lovers
of different categories of books, and from
different walks of life. This group is not
limited to only Nigerians, it is for everyone
as long as you speak and write in English
language. It is another opportunity to meet new friends, buddies with similar vision and
taste.

Ps: Please, no PM. WhatsApp me on +2348092807880 or via bobugeedav@gmail.com.(I'm having some technical issue with my yahoo email address)

Thanks!

dearpreye:

Such a sad tale. I'm making efforts to create an Izon progressive group online very soon. These guys have compromised our future.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Buhari4dullard: 1:41am On Jan 07, 2016

Nigeria hates the south-east & south-south but loves their resources

We shall leave Nigeria in Jesus Name.

And the idea of us leaving is scaring Nigeria.

That fear is making them react badly here on Nairaland that they bar us for any mention of us leaving

All this talk is just to divide us
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by divide9ja: 1:43am On Jan 07, 2016
[size=14pt]Sorry yorubas but we the south-south identify with the Igbos, we have seen the way GEJ was treated in Power.
We support OBJ 2 times, when it got to our turn the South_west turned its back on us.

[/size]
We have intermarried well with the Igbos and they feel at home with us.

We dont destroy their business unlike the yorubas do.

The Yorubas are equally treating us in the south-south badly, you take our oil
but want to build the dry dock in the south-west.

N-Delta youths kick against building of NLNG Dry-dock in Badagry

on August 07, 2015 / in News 12:48 am / Comments

PORT HARCOURT—Youth groups in Niger Delta have threatened to shut down the operations of Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas Company, NLNG, in their communities of the region, especially in Rivers State over the alleged location of its Drydock in Badagry, Lagos.

The youths drawn from the six states of Niger Delta, while briefing newsmen in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, said it was wrong for NLNG to abandon the region where it has its base to site a project that will provide jobs for youths of the region in Lagos.

Spokesman of the youths, Mr Simeon Wilcox, said the youths want the management of NLNG operating in Bonny, Rivers State to make public their position on the recent news of the location of its Drydock in Badagry, Lagos.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/n-delta-youths-kick-against-building-of-nlng-dry-dock-in-badagry/

So yorubas you want our oil but dont want us to benefit from it.
We shall not be slaves to the south-west or the North of Nigeria.

SO WE THE SOUTH-SOUTH REACH OUT TO THE SOUTH-EAST

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by naijaking1: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
There will be NO Biafran referendum in ANY SS or Ijaw territory. Or will the Igbos force referendum on our own land? You guys seem to be ignorant.

Any referendum will be on Igbo SE soil. Ask the Scot, Crimeans and South Sudanese.

Somebody is scared stiff about the numbers on the ground compared to his internet musings

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by divide9ja: 2:39am On Jan 07, 2016
naijaking1:

Somebody is scared stiff about the numbers on the ground compared to his internet musings

Fear dey catch them bad.

we shall join the igbos and leave.

we have more in common with them than the yorubas and certainly nothing in common with the core north

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Duru1(m): 3:46am On Jan 07, 2016
MrAnalyst:
Leader of the now rested Arewa Peoples
Congress (APC), Alhaji Sagir Ringim has said
that the ongoing clamour for the creation of
the Independent State of Biafra was a ploy to
colonize the South-South.
The Waziri Ringim told Vanguard that
agitation by the Nnamdi Kanu led IPOB was a
calculated effort to capture the economic
prospects of the minority ethnic nationality in
the oil rich region.
He said, “Those Indigenous People of Biafra
have a hidden agenda to recolonize the South-
south, capture the region, colonize the oil field
for the betterment of the Igbos.”
Speaking further, the northern leader said
that Biafra is not blessed with solid minerals
apart from coal, saying that the geology of
the region can’t support an independent
country.

The former Intelligent officer of the Nigerian
Army explained that “because of these natural
shortcomings Igbos survived as a diaspora race
than any dominant group in Nigeria”.
Ringim opined that “if the Indigenous People
of Biafra are now saying that yes, we want to
have Biafra, what are you going to do with
more than three quarter of the Igbos who are
outside the East, those in Kano, those in Lagos
what are you going to do with then? You take
all those people then go back to Biafra? They
have no houses to live, they have no means of
livelihood.”
Waziri Ringim dismissed IPOB activities as
orchestrated blackmail to arm-twist other
stakeholders in the polity for more economic
advantage.

For the naysayers,here's the link-
www.dailypost.ng/2016/01/04/igbos-cant-make-up-a-country-their-land-is-poor-ringim/

Cc:Lalasticlala

The bolded explains the inherent backwardness of Nigeria. One wonders how this dumbass ever got into the corridor of recognition. If the so-called south-south is rich, one wonders while it only show in Lagos or Abuja not in the creek. If the resources in Igbo land cannot sustain it, why are most Nigerians hellishly afraid the moment Ndiigbo speak of disintegration of Nigeria or sue for separate independent nation from the zoo called Nigeria? No dumbass fool from the northern region can fool or turn any Igbo man into a willing tool for Caliphate. The hand writing is now visible on the wall. There is no turning back.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Amberon: 5:44am On Jan 07, 2016
lmao......
jpphilips:

You think another man is a f00l yet your opinion fall below the human benchmark, are you a goat?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Amberon: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Lmao. y'all don't want to be in a forced marriage with Nigeria (the Yoruba's/Hausa's/Fulani's) but y'all wanna be in a forced marriage with the SS. Never !!!

The SE and SS isn't one. you call us mbamiri right?? go and be one with your Hausa brothers.
mensdept:
See them trying to divide and rule. Yes, that worked for decades but people don wise now. The East and "SOUTH SOUTH" are one and don't want to be wearing bedsheets like una for Kano
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Amberon: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2016
I think I like you...

if more biafrans spoke like this I'm sure my people in the south would've heeded long time ago...
Sweetguy25:
It is very painful. The Nigerian state as it is today is setup to breed distrust, jealousy and hatred even amongst brothers. The pattern of giving monthly allocations to everybody has turned the country to a zoo. We no longer know who our foes are and who our brothers are.

You can clearly see barcanista cheering gleefully about the Niger Delta receiving 13 percent derivation and further begging for an increase to 25 percent.

Meanwhile the value of Ijaw wealth that has been lost over the past 40 years is over 500 billion dollars and if you add the opportunity cost of environmental degradation and societal decay foisted upon everybody by the Nigerian state, it goes even higher.

Preye, I don't know if your kinsmen know, that the most critical problem facing the world today is not terrorism or insecurity but of poverty and socioeconomic development. Your kinsmen have instant wealth and economic development under their mouths but they can't eat it because their mouths have been shut by the country you were all roped in.

Tell your kinsmen to WAKE UP! Nigeria kills faster than Cancer.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Sweetguy25: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2016
dearpreye:

Such a sad tale. I'm making efforts to create an Izon progressive group online very soon. These guys have compromised our future.

Honestly, We need more Ijaw people like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by divide9ja: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
The Yoruba people laugh me laugh.
The Yoruba's chose to align themselves with the north, a region they have nothing in common with.
We the south-south choose to align with the south-east and they get very scared, advising not too.

The only time we got into power the south-east were are closest allies.
We have a lot in common with the south-east.
We have intermarried well.

We don't speak Yoruba abd certainly don't speak Hausa, yet Igbo that some of us speak you say we are not to join.

The Yoruba's and the Hausa's teamed up to kick us out of office and you say we are to remain with you?

You fear us leaving becos you know you will loose out.

Because of your selfish reasons you ask us not to leave rhe zoo.

WELL EVERY SOUTH-SOUTH PERSON IS GETTING READY TO LEAVE NIGERIA, LET THE NORTH & SOUTH-WEST START TO FEAR.

WE NEED TO CONTROL OUR OWN RESOURCES AND NOT THE PARASITIC NORTH!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
From the above, I can confidently say My SS people have spoken. The question now is which 'We SS' does the TonyeBarcanista speak for. Someone should pls tell the hatefilled scumbag to stop embarassing our people on nairaland.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ikechu12781:
I came here simply to laugh.
I literally just came across this article on radio Biafra fb page. As I was reading the comments, I repeatedly kept saying to my best friend (we both literally just reading it right now) that on this forum where anyone can pretend to be anybody, there's going to be a huge contrast unlike on FB where fake ids can easily be detected.

Compare and contrast for unaselves y'all. I literally screenshooted every SS comment on that page about this exact article. Both that condemned and supported it. Now compare and contrast

BTW: there names are scscratched out for their own privacy. Likewise any comment you see scratched off as well as the name, the commenter was from SE whose comment was between a comment from two SS. I deliberately made sure to exclude SE on this screen shots.

Btw: funny thing, majority of this comments are not anioma or river Igbo. In fact most of the aniomas and river Igbo I met on that fb page didn't even comment on the topic.

Exquisite! This is open for everyone to see. I was telling Barcanista just recently that the SS peoples don't oppose Biafra as much as he paints it here on NL but he replied that no SS will support,that Biafra remains an Igbo thing... Now we can all see there are those who actually suppose. It's even illogical to think no one in SS will support-Nigeria is defeating Herself!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Where is Barcanista and his fake 'we SS'. He will be nominated for the award of 'nairaland's most hatefilled poster'. Where is Edo born Spanishkid and his ilk. Lol. Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by spanishkid(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Realman87:
Where is Barcanista and his fake 'we SS'. He will be nominated for the award of 'nairaland's most hatefilled poster'. Where is Edo born Spanishkid and his ilk. Lol. Idiots.
you're the biggest fool on planet earth. Tonyebarcanista speaks the truth and he's not a igbo hater. You're igbos are the most greedy and most covetous people on earth. You cry of marginalization and yet you want to lump SS into your failed project. I have nothing regret calling you names and your tribe flàtheads.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
@Spanishkid. Sorry, am NOT igbo. Byeee
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Rose2014: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
dearpreye:

Abeg open o, I'm willing to support any group that is not happy with the current system
This is what I was trying to let Tonye understand. If you're going to declare Dearpreye republic today, I'll do all in my power to make sure all my loved ones are part of it(even we have to bribe to get the visa)
Nigeria is not working and there's no hope in sight.
I must say I'm grateful that two families I know from your area sound just like you. No difference. They understand the dividd n rule game going on. But sadly such people are in the minority. You would think the so called SS will be the ones at the fore front of the battle against oppression but alas they're at the back shouting "Igbos want our oil" and I'm like how How many times have u seen the Igbo man drinking the so called oil? The only thing an average Igbo man needs is a good business environment. Chikena. Watch him collect the money you're getting from the oil indirectly through his business. That explains why Igbos have done much better in Nigeria than those with all the oil licenses(when I say doing better, I mean when u put into consideration their limited access to the so called oil) so what is the problem?
No light, no jobs, no water, no economic direction in place, no security, no road, no clean environment, no hospital,no law, no good reputation. Despite the so called oil, no fuel, mosquitoes everywhere

Trust me, 50 years to come, nothing will change cos there's no hope anywhere. Well except the oil dries up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by ElekeNtioba: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
spanishkid:
you're the biggest fool on planet earth. Tonyebarcanista speaks the truth and he's not a igbo hater. You're igbos are the most greedy and most covetous people on earth. You cry of marginalization and yet you want to lump SS into your failed project. I have nothing regret calling you names and your tribe flàtheads.

i can assure you dat ur Edo state will not be part of Biafra. So stop hyperventilating and stop speaking for d entire SS.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by christopher123(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Not all Anioma is Igbo please. We can give them Oshimili(abi how them call am sef?)

What is wrong with this ijaw man...who are you to tell us who is igbo or not

You are getting nastier by the day

Can you pls respect yourself and stop meddling in igbo affairs ...you have been running around nairaland spreading hate and division for igbo yet they leave you

Don't you have a job to do

Ijaws are becoming redundant.. Oil prices is crashing so Nigerians ain't taking you guys seriously again

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by MrAnalyst: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2016
christopher123:

What is wrong with this ijaw man...who are you to tell us who is igbo or not

You are getting nastier by the day

Can you pls respect yourself and stop meddling in igbo affairs ...you have been running around nairaland spreading hate and division for igbo yet they leave you

Don't you have a job to do

Ijaws are becoming redundant.. Oil prices is crashing so Nigerians ain't taking you guys seriously again

The guy has a problem. Methinks he's trying to be a boro or wiwa to his people through whatever means necessary. Right now tho',he just looks silly.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by drkells(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2016
Are they indegenes or just residents
Rose2014:

The guy is not making any sense at all.
His argument is dead on arrival

By the way, my grandma told me there are Igbo communities in Jigawa grin grin
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by mrnigerdelta: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2016
this man is over foolish

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / Crashing Oil Prices; A Blessing In Disguise For Nigeria!!!! / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.