Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,047 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim (18211 Views)

Sule Lamido Mobbed At The Wedding Of Ringim's 4 Daughters (Photos) / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Slikbae:
First of all, the oil you have is in very little quantity. Secondly the SE is landlocked, meaning that you cannot get to the sea except through the SS. In other news, if you must have a seaport in the SE you "must" as a matter of necessity dredge our (SS lands, either Rivers or Akwa ibom) lands.

Whoever says SE isn't landlocked needs to start taking geography lessons.

u know I won't blame u, becuz u are I'll informed, SE has the largest oil deposit, do ur research on nairaland someone wrote an article on it last year, SE is not landlocked , abia state have access to sea, and the nautical mile is enough to accommodate large vessels, and if we need dredging we would just dredge the depth not the breadth.

www.nairaland.com/606405/maps-oil-fields-nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by allcomage: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I have no problem whether you (in your personal capacity) stand with IPOB or not. Even Asari in his capacity as Asari is standing with IPOB. Nobody have the right to abuse you for your position.

However, the position of SS, which you and I belong to is very clear. We recognise the respective ethnic nations as distinct, and we have defined our demand(as seen in the Kaiama declaration for the Ijaws and INC resolution in April 2015). Other groups also have their demands. Biafra/IPOB or whatever is not part. No Igboman or woman can attempt to go beyond their boundary(as they did in 1967) without being resisted with our full wrath. If they need us, they should come with their proposal but it is for us to decide whether or not we want it.

This is not just a personal opinion of Tonye. You know quite well the mind of our people. By the grace of God, efforts/plans are ongoing to address some of our challenges as a people.

PS: No SS is embarrassing themselves.

YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN GATHERING likes FROM BLOGGERS AND YOU ARE HAPPY FOR THAT TO YOUR OWN DETRIMENT.THE NORTHERNERS ARE BEATING DRUMS OF DIVISION WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS YOU SUPPOSED TO SYNERGIZE AND GET WHATEVER YOU WANT OUT OF THIS COUNTRY WITHIN ONE YEAR BUT YOU FAILED TO GET THE TRICKS THE HAVE BEEN USING ON YOU FOR ALMOST 50YRS.IT'S ONLY A FOOL LIKE YOU THAT DOESN'T KNOW HIS ENEMIES.THE NORTH OWN 90% OF OIL IN YOUR BACKYARD AND THEY'VE CONTINUED TO USE IT TO DEVELOP THE NORTH AND OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE NIGER, CHAD ETC.IT A FOOL LIKE YOU THAT DOESN'T KNOW THAT RIGHT NOW THE NORTH ARE MINING SOLID MINERALS IN THE NORTH WITH OUT REMITTING MONEY TO THE FEDERAL GOVT.AND A NIGER DELTAN CAN'T BE FCT MINISTER AND OTHER MINISTRIES.THEY ARE USING YOUR MONEY NOW TO DEVELOP AGRICULTURE FOR FUTURE EXPORT AND YOU ARE HERE ABUSING IGBO,KEEP IT UP TO THE SHEERING OF YOUR ENEMIES WHILE YOU LOST SIGHT OF COUNT DOWN ON THE OIL.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 11:01am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks my brother! They have the right to dream and to wish, but we have the final decision and we have said NO!

u have said no but they hold IPOB meeting in your town hall specifically in Okujagu, Trans Amadi, PH. you have said no but there are IPOB Liaison office in delta and bayelsa, u have said no but note that thousand of people have registered as IPOB in SS

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks my brother! They have the right to dream and to wish, but we have the final decision and we have said NO!

u have said no but they hold IPOB meeting in your town hall specifically in Okujagu, Trans Amadi, PH. you have said no but there are IPOB Liaison office in delta and bayelsa, u have said no but note that thousand of people have registered as IPOB in SS.

So who is fooling who, ur people has already decide whether you like it or not they have decides.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Slikbae:
You're not even enlightened because if you were , you'd know that the major ethnic group in the SS is urhobo, and it is also the 5th major ethnic group in Nigeria after Fulani. Not even the aniomas or efiks/ibibios come close to us in terms of population.

Now what you should also know is that we in the SS do not discriminate. You've been ranting about his "minor" ethnicity. Tell me, isn't that what you'd do to us "if" we join your biafran course?

Wether minority or majority, in the SS we treat each other with equal love and respect- something you lots lack.

How word Igbi dominate u when u will have regional autonomy? 100% regional autonomy. Goole Biafra charter.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by jpphilips(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
MrAnalyst:
I don't know where to start from. How can this man be this myopic in reasoning. How can he say Igbos can't make a country? The man even said it is only coal that is in the SE? How stu.pidd? For him to say Igbos want to "colonize" SS is a very daft summation and shouldn't be coming from a leader. This divide and rule can't work forever,people are getting smarter!

People are getting smarter but i think you are getting "dumber".
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Living4christ:

u have said no but they hold IPOB meeting in your town hall specifically in Okujagu, Trans Amadi, PH. you have said no but there are IPOB Liaison office in delta and bayelsa, u have said no but note that thousand of people have registered as IPOB in SS
Fantasy is good. There is NO indigenous IPOB in any part of SS. I'm also aware of IPOB branch in Lagos and London. You rent a hall, people take money and allow you do your meeting. What's special in that? Don't IPOB do events in London? Are Britons Biafrans?

I have said and will repeat again, there IS NO indigenous IPOB in SS. To be very clear, over 99.999% of SS say NO TO BIAFRA! This is an established fact. Even your Dearpreye and Asari know this.

Stop disturbing me abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by jpphilips(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Living4christ:

How word Igbi dominate u when u will have regional autonomy? 100% regional autonomy. Goole Biafra charter.

Another Illiterate on rampage exhibiting his 20 naira education as usual. Let me advise you for free, this is the WWW not your village meeting.
You should do yourself a huge favor by keeping those ridiculous postulations to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
flokii:

buh dat's what it looks like...

SS are saying they're not part of biafraaa but Kanu and co. are saying No, they'll take them along even some part of kogi..

have you studied thier proposed map & listened to his speeches?

Biafra remain s the old eastern region nothing more nothing less, Ojukwu met with the chiefs in SS before he added them and they agreed, that was why saro wiwa bought guns for the war (though he betrayed).
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by jpphilips(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
allcomage:

YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN GATHERING likes FROM BLOGGERS AND YOU ARE HAPPY FOR THAT TO YOUR OWN DETRIMENT.THE NORTHERNERS ARE BEATING DRUMS OF DIVISION WITH YOUR NEIGHBOURS YOU SUPPOSED TO SYNERGIZE AND GET WHATEVER YOU WANT OUT OF THIS COUNTRY WITHIN ONE YEAR BUT YOU FAILED TO GET THE TRICKS THE HAVE BEEN USING ON YOU FOR ALMOST 50YRS.IT'S ONLY A FOOL LIKE YOU THAT DOESN'T KNOW HIS ENEMIES.THE NORTH OWN 90% OF OIL IN YOUR BACKYARD AND THEY'VE CONTINUED TO USE IT TO DEVELOP THE NORTH AND OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE NIGER, CHAD ETC.IT A FOOL LIKE YOU THAT DOESN'T KNOW THAT RIGHT NOW THE NORTH ARE MINING SOLID MINERALS IN THE NORTH WITH OUT REMITTING MONEY TO THE FEDERAL GOVT.AND A NIGER DELTAN CAN'T BE FCT MINISTER AND OTHER MINISTRIES.THEY ARE USING YOUR MONEY NOW TO DEVELOP AGRICULTURE FOR FUTURE EXPORT AND YOU ARE HERE ABUSING IGBO,KEEP IT UP TO THE SHEERING OF YOUR ENEMIES WHILE YOU LOST SIGHT OF COUNT DOWN ON THE OIL.

You think another man is a f00l yet your opinion fall below the human benchmark, are you a goat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by glassjar1: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Fantasy is good. There is NO indigenous IPOB in any part of SS. I'm also aware of IPOB branch in Lagos and London. You rent a hall, people take money and allow you do your meeting. What's special in that? Don't IPOB do events in London? Are Britons Biafrans?

I have said and will repeat again, there IS NO indigenous IPOB in SS. To be very clear, over 99.999% of SS say NO TO BIAFRA! This is an established fact. Even your Dearpreye and Asari know this.

Stop disturbing me abeg

YOU ARE are highly demented and delusional . you have no brains but your falsifications and propaganda ends here on this Nairaland faceless forum . keep wasting your time and energy . fool cool

shocked shocked slow poke shocked shocked grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Slikbae:
The igbos in SS are seen as immigrants. Ask any SSerner, we never refer to the igbos as Niger Deltans nor SSerners. This isn't a form of segregation , it has always been that way. If "we" are lenient enough, we "may" give them Anioma. Nothing more, nothing less.

then the ijaws that came from Benin are indegines abi? as a mater of fact it was fishing that brought them to upland. but the die is already cast the land us theirs now. but before u speak for SS note that SS has already spoken and taken there stance, they are just hanging on the fence, if u say SS does not support Biafra why would they allow them to protest in delta? why would they allow them to use there town hall for IPOB meeting? Thousands of people has registered as IPOB in many SS state. Don't be supprice that when time for referendum will come SS will vote out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Stop disturbing me abeg

I stay in okujagu and I am telling u fact. I mean ur town ha is used for IPOB meeting. and some of ur elders are coordinators.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Living4christ:

I stay in okujagu and I am telling u fact. I mean ur town ha is used for IPOB meeting. and some of ur elders are coordinators.
Stop disturbing me oga. You guys rent hall from the great people of Okujagi-ama, our people rent to you. There is nothing special. In fact, it is common everywhere. That's business.

The fact remains that Biafra is Igbo project and NO indigenous person is interested. #Free me jare

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Slikbae:
The igbos in SS are seen as immigrants. Ask any SSerner, we never refer to the igbos as Niger Deltans nor SSerners. This isn't a form of segregation , it has always been that way. If "we" are lenient enough, we "may" give them Anioma. Nothing more, nothing less.
Not all Anioma is Igbo please. We can give them Oshimili(abi how them call am sef?)

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Living4christ:

Biafra remain s the old eastern region nothing more nothing less, Ojukwu met with the chiefs in SS before he added them and they agreed, that was why saro wiwa bought guns for the war (though he betrayed).
Which yeye Chief did Ojukwu meet? Name them

Carry your lie comot! The annual Isaac Adaka Boro day is not for ceremony. If you don't know. It reawakens the spirit of the Ijaw man. Saro is a Hero!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Which yeye Chief did Ojukwu meet? Name them

Carry your lie comot! The annual Isaac Adaka Boro day is not for ceremony. If you don't know. It reawakens the spirit of the Ijaw man. Saro is a Hero!

Saro and Adaka is a hero but they formed alliance with the wrong people! If saro and Adaka had allied with ojukwu they would gave been alive and see the SS enjoy there freedom.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Living4christ:

Saro and Adaka is a hero but they formed alliance with the wrong people! If saro and Adaka had allied with ojukwu they would gave been alive and see the SS enjoy there freedom.
Fat Liar!
Adaka Boro was not a "Chief" then, he was a young man of 31 that was held in prison in 1966 February. He was in prison even when the war broke out after being convicted for treason.

Wiwa was seriously celebrating the creation of our deam Rivers state. He had no business or meeting with Ojukwu. He was also a youngman and NOT a Chief.

You Biafrans have been fed with so much lies.

Cc: Coolscott Spanishkid

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Living4christ(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Fat Liar!
Adaka Boro was not a "Chief" then, he was a young man of 31 that was held in prison in 1966 February. He was in prison even when the war broke out after being convicted for treason.

Wiwa was seriously celebrating the creation of our deam Rivers state. He had no business or meeting with Ojukwu. He was also a youngman and NOT a Chief.

You Biafrans have been fed with so much lies.

Cc: Coolscott Spanishkid

I should have known: an ignoramus indeed. Did I mention in any instance that saro wiwa and adaka are chiefs? U said saro never met ojukwu, JJ ow come he collected money to buy arms and later on he refused to......... google d story. Go to YouTube search for ojukwu speech on Biafra declaration and listen to be enlighten.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Some people will ruin themselves with HATE. I repeat No individual should speak for the SS. Our people (that is the different tribes that make up the SS will decide their future). SO pls Nairaland E-warrior called TonyeBarcanista should speak for his tribe. Writing 'we SS' is what I frown at. Some SS people like myself are just too exposed and enlightened to align with hateful posts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Living4christ:

I should have known: an ignoramus indeed. Did I mention in any instance that saro wiwa and adaka are chiefs? U said saro never met ojukwu, JJ ow come he collected money to buy arms and later on he refused to......... google d story. Go to YouTube search for ojukwu speech on Biafra declaration and listen to be enlighten.
Did Ojukwu go to Kirikiri Prison in Lagos to meet Boro that was convicted to death for treason or did Boro leave his Prison cell to go to Enugu to "agree" with Ojukwu and then return to his prison cell in Lagos?

When did Saro Wiwa travel to Enugu to meet Ojukwu when he was fixed in Portharcourt agitating for Rivers State? Why are you guys so ignorant, emotional and clueless?

Who were the elders? We need to know because the Wiwa and Boro that you mentioned are invalid.

I want to restate that we will not restrain ourselves to deal heavily with anybody or group that attempt to tresspass our territory in the name of Biafra or whatever. Wiwa and Boro may be dead but the spirit of Niger Delta never dies.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Igbos should speak for igbos, ijaws for ijaw, ikwerres for ikwerre, efik for efik and so on. Nobody should claim 'we SS'. This is my position.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by meccuno: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Realman87:
Igbos should speak for igbos, ijaws for ijaw, ikwerres for ikwerre, Edos for edos ,efik for efik and so on. Nobody should claim 'we SS'. This is my position.
Fixed grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by bugzbunny: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
dearpreye:

I've tried as much as possible to refuse to disagree with you online though I've done that with you offline. In this time and age it's really saddening when someone like YOU keep making statements that are untrue and baseless. For the records, I'll support any agitation that will either restructure this system OR take me out of it.

Who's enjoying our oil at the moment? The Igbos or the Waziri and their folks? Why should you support a people who are cheating you daylight while painting others as those who want to cheat you? I'll rather continue this talk with you offline.

Please, your insinuations about the Igbos attempting to take our lands is nauseating and insulting to me. Bro, if the SS keeps monkeying itself into the delusion that the Igbo man needs their polluted land, let them continue.

I'll stand with the Igbos and any other group of people who want to chart their own course. Let the SS keep embarrassing itself.

Why should one Waziri from the North make such a speech? It's simply because his understand the workings of the mind of the average SS person. I won't fall for their divide and rule tactics AGAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by mensdept: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
See them trying to divide and rule. Yes, that worked for decades but people don wise now. The East and "SOUTH SOUTH" are one and don't want to be wearing bedsheets like una for Kano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by flokii: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Living4christ:

you have a point there..

buh you'll agree that things have changed now...

no more eastern region, now we have geo-political zones.

d fulani masters are really smart afterall... don't you think?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Sweetguy25: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is 2015, colonization has officially ended decades ago.

The south east is only seeking a socioeconomic and political partnership with their sisters in the south south and nothing else. It is only a foool who would believe or think that the Igbos are bent or planning on "colonizing" the south south. How is that even possible?

The defunct eastern region (which included the present south south) used to be one of the fastest developing regions in the world back in the 60s.

We can still achieve this feat if we come together for a greater good and discard this failed project called Nigeria.

We can build a country that could be the envy of the african continent only if can come together for that purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sweetguy25:
This is 2015, colonization has officially ended decades ago.

The south east is only seeking a socioeconomic and political partnership with their sisters in the south south and nothing else. It is only a foool who would believe or think that the Igbos are bent or planning on "colonizing" the south south. How is that even possible?

The defunct eastern region (which included the present south south) used to be one of the fastest developing regions in the world back in the 60s.

We can still achieve this feat if we come together for a greater good and discard this failed project called Nigeria.

We can build a country that could be the envy of the african continent only if can come together for that purpose.

I'm glad you succinctly and in summary ably put down something I'll struggle to do in days.

This is the ONLY reason why I'm totally in support of our forming a stronger and more purposeful union.

You've stated all the truth there is to state. In this era, I find it so depressing when some people delve foolishly into the belief the SE wants to colonise their own brothers.

The last two general elections have shown us who are true brothers are. It's my people that are dragging me behind schedule. It's still a question of time.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Sweetguy25: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
dearpreye:

I'm glad you succinctly and in summary ably put a rooms something I'll struggle to do in days.

This is the ONLY reason why I'm totally in support of our forming a stronger and more purposeful union.

You've stated all the truth there is to state. In this era, I find it so depressing when some people delve foolishly into the belief the SE wants to colonise their own brothers.

The last two general elections have shown us who are true brothers are. It's my people that are dragging me engine schedule. It's still a question of time.
It is very painful. The Nigerian state as it is today is setup to breed distrust, jealousy and hatred even amongst brothers. The pattern of giving monthly allocations to everybody has turned the country to a zoo. We no longer know who our foes are and who our brothers are.

You can clearly see barcanista cheering gleefully about the Niger Delta receiving 13 percent derivation and further begging for an increase to 25 percent.

Meanwhile the value of Ijaw wealth that has been lost over the past 40 years is over 500 billion dollars and if you add the opportunity cost of environmental degradation and societal decay foisted upon everybody by the Nigerian state, it goes even higher.

Preye, I don't know if your kinsmen know, that the most critical problem facing the world today is not terrorism or insecurity but of poverty and socioeconomic development. Your kinsmen have instant wealth and economic development under their mouths but they can't eat it because their mouths have been shut by the country you were all roped in.

Tell your kinsmen to WAKE UP! Nigeria kills faster than Cancer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sweetguy25:
It is very painful. The Nigerian state as it is today is setup to breed distrust, jealousy and hatred even amongst brothers. The pattern of giving monthly allocations to everybody has turned the country to a zoo. We no longer know who our foes are and who our brothers are.

You can clearly see barcanista cheering gleefully about the Niger Delta receiving 13 percent derivation and further begging for an increase to 25 percent.

Meanwhile the value of Ijaw wealth that has been lost over the past 40 years is over 500 billion dollars and if you add the opportunity cost of environmental degradation and societal decay foisted upon everybody by the Nigerian state, it goes even higher.

Preye, I don't know if your kinsmen know, that the most critical problem facing the world today is not terrorism or insecurity but of poverty and socioeconomic development. Your kinsmen have instant wealth and economic development under their mouths but they can't eat it because their mouths have been shut by the country you were all roped in.

Tell your kinsmen to WAKE UP! Nigeria kills faster than Cancer.

Such a sad tale. I'm making efforts to create an Izon progressive group online very soon. These guys have compromised our future.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Communique Arising From The Meeting Of South East Governors / Video Of President Buhari Attacking Obasanjo, NASS Emerges (WATCH) / Ogbonnaya Onu: APC Should Have Zoned The Ticket To The South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.